Meet Befor Marriage (Page 2)

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajolj

Originally posted by verode

haha, I know right!!! it would be nice to see them go on date but two Hitlers will have a heart attack if these two even talked before marriageLOLLOL

Hare yaar heart attack aane do mataji ko. simar bach jaayegi bechariLOL

haha, phir chalo ek bahu to baach jaayegi sas ke attayachar seLOL

Ha Ha dear Bach jaayegi. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HalkatJawaniJay

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vik rocks

why spare jamuna thenWink at least roli, totan, meena & buwa can get to watch TV as much as they can... no need to hang that aligadhka tala on the TVLOL

ROFL Let's plan a date for them and we will make sure Mataji and Jamuna sees them together, sab ke problems will be solved lol

Edited by kajolj - 28 May 2011 at 5:39pm

..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vik rocks

why spare jamuna thenWink at least roli, totan, meena & buwa can get to watch TV as much as they can... no need to hang that aligadhka tala on the TVLOL

ROFL Let's plan a date for them and we will make sure Mataji and Jamuna sees them together, sab ke problems will be solved lol

Kaise baatein bolthi yaar problems aur bad na jaayeeeLOL

ghotalaz

HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Haha, veena they will both get the heartattack and their won't be any problems for anyone anylonger that's the plan atleastLOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz..VeenaGcian..

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
btw guyz another sure shot way to give jamuna the biggest shock of his life is to let him see roli dating rohan coz he doesn't like rohan...Wink

i just can't stop laughing thinking what would be the reaction of jamuna if he gets to see simar & prem plus roli & rohan dating...ROFL just kidding. i know roli & rohan are too young to dateEmbarrassed jamuna is seriously a hitler as roli says just like dadisa & ammajiLOL at first i thought mataji would be a bit liberal but the way she interviewed poor simar...Ouch i'm scared of matajiShocked another hitler waiting for simar in her sasural...D'oh let's see how prem will protect his wife from the hitler matajiLOL

Edited by vik rocks - 29 May 2011 at 11:36am

HalkatJawaniJay

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
  i  agree     , they should go out to  date with each other so that they could understand about one another's feelings  about what they want to get and  they want to do in future  as simar is fond of dancing , if simar tells him before getting married , may be he helps her to complete her dream.. if it all happens after marriage , i guess that  simar will hv to   come across  many difficulties in her sasuraaal ...

-Maahii-HalkatJawaniJay

-Maahii- Senior Member
-Maahii-
-Maahii-

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
It is utterly ridiculous I feel that the two of them are going to take such a radical step (the marriage) without even meeting and getting to know each other one bit.

I truly wish for the sake of their relationship that they'd met and liked and hence chosen each other as partners before getting married...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HalkatJawaniJayghotalazHaHaHeHe-Hupp

HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maahii-

It is utterly ridiculous I feel that the two of them are going to take such a radical step (the marriage) without even meeting and getting to know each other one bit.

I truly wish for the sake of their relationship that they'd met and liked and hence chosen each other as partners before getting married...

exactly, u can't just go into a relationship without seeing and knowing the person. I hope Prem asks to meet Simar before agreeing for the marriage.

-Maahii-HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index