Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kajolj

🤣 Let's plan a date for them and we will make sure Mataji and Jamuna sees them together, sab ke problems will be solved lol

Kaise baatein bolthi yaar problems aur bad na jaayeee😆
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Haha, veena they will both get the heartattack and their won't be any problems for anyone anylonger that's the plan atleast😆 😆
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
btw guyz another sure shot way to give jamuna the biggest shock of his life is to let him see roli dating rohan coz he doesn't like rohan...😉

i just can't stop laughing thinking what would be the reaction of jamuna if he gets to see simar & prem plus roli & rohan dating...🤣 just kidding. i know roli & rohan are too young to date😳 jamuna is seriously a hitler as roli says just like dadisa & ammaji😆 at first i thought mataji would be a bit liberal but the way she interviewed poor simar... i'm scared of mataji😲 another hitler waiting for simar in her sasural... let's see how prem will protect his wife from the hitler mataji😆
Edited by vik rocks - 12 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
  i  agree     , they should go out to  date with each other so that they could understand about one another's feelings  about what they want to get and  they want to do in future  as simar is fond of dancing , if simar tells him before getting married , may be he helps her to complete her dream.. if it all happens after marriage , i guess that  simar will hv to   come across  many difficulties in her sasuraaal ...
MaahiiVe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is utterly ridiculous I feel that the two of them are going to take such a radical step (the marriage) without even meeting and getting to know each other one bit.

I truly wish for the sake of their relationship that they'd met and liked and hence chosen each other as partners before getting married...
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Maahii-

It is utterly ridiculous I feel that the two of them are going to take such a radical step (the marriage) without even meeting and getting to know each other one bit.

I truly wish for the sake of their relationship that they'd met and liked and hence chosen each other as partners before getting married...

exactly, u can't just go into a relationship without seeing and knowing the person. I hope Prem asks to meet Simar before agreeing for the marriage.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Maahii-

said true !!!!they bot should be given one opportunity to go out to understand one another .
bacchanalian thumbnail
I too want simar and prem to go out n hang out
before marriage...