Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

QSS THREAD # 5, QSSII imp note on pg 30 on 13-7-11 (Page 8)

armaanlover_7 IF-Dazzler
armaanlover_7
armaanlover_7

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssh57

Originally posted by armaanlover_7

Hi Shardha Chechi,
                   I hope you remember me.I am raji from Kochi.
You know,i have a very different habit in reading ffs.I dont read ffs from the beginning LOL.If its a complete ff,I will first read the epilogue first and if i like it,then i will start the ff from beginning.If its an incomplete one,I will select a random part and read and if i like it,then only i will start reading from beginning.I know,its a very unique type of reading.LOLBut i like it that way.EmbarrassedSo you can guess which option i selected in your ff.I started to read the ff from a part before Kartik's death .Then onwards,whenever i get your pm,i read the new part asap.But havent commmented in detail as i am unaware of the ff's storyline.Since i started QSS from a sad phase,i thought there are only very few AR scenes.So i was actually disappointed.because AR is the main force that makes me read a ff.But the little one had stole my heart within 2 or 3 parts.I started loving Ani more than AR.And i wanted to read abt all his mischeifs and cute antics.So i decided to read the ff from beginning.Meanwhile i was reading the new parts also.When i started the ff,i realised Ani will come only after  many parts.Eventhough i was disappointed,i continued reading.
Then only i realised,what i have been missing in the last 3 threads.Their life was so sweet and cute Day Dreaming.My main complaint about less AR scenes also vanished away.Armaan,the naughty boy and Ridhima the shy girl hasn't changed that much even they are in 30s.I cant express the feeling i got while reading their family life.They are the perfect family !
I loved the way you are elaborating the epilogue.Because i loved the epilogue (as usual my favourite part in any ff LOL) and i wanted to read the life they lived over the 4 years.And you did a great job by continuing that through QSS 2.
Since i know the places where AR lives and goes,i could completely relate to QSS.Munnar,my most favourite tourist place in Kerala is the main attraction.I have gone to Munnar so many times.But still it feels so fresh and new  whenever i go there.I always thought how will be the daily life there.Now i got that feeling by reading.
And i loved Malik family's trip to Kochi often.Though i couldnt visit them,i am happy that they come here.Embarrassed Please tell them to visit me also once Wink.
I have gone to almost all places you mentioned here. But to be frank,I didnt enjoy their picnic and b'day celebrations or festivals that much.I loved the small small things in their daily life more than the celebrations.May be because i am a private person and dont like parties or travelling that much.The cute scenes of Ani,AR and Akshat made me fall in love with QSS.The QSS journey was awesome and fantastic for me.
Meanwhile my exams came and they are still going on.but i couldnt stop reading.You know,before going to exams,i used to read 4 or 5 parts of QSS LOL instead of  studying.And i even day dream the cute scenes while i  travel or  when i am free.Day Dreaming (Dont scold me,even during exams Embarrassed LOL)
Finally,i finised all parts and reached the last part.But i am feeling very sad that after some more parts,QSS will end.I wanted to read more about the little baby girl of AR.Disapprove I can understand your difficulty in continuing as your real life is more important.Cant you start QSS3 after a while with the life after the third baby? Embarrassed
I would love to read it .Then Akshat also will be of teenage and i wud like to know how the Maliks managed his teenage+ Ani's pranks+baby.I know i am becoming greedy.But still,i can hope that.Embarrassed

I know you are elder than all of us and i could see that through QSS,you have tried to convey your young readers also about many good habits in life.And its really a fantastic job.The need to love your family,how to express our feelings to our dear ones,helping people,how to handle small problems in our life and also some tips like giving sugar to baby when lip is cut as saliva is the best medicine...there are so many things i learned from QSS.I wont forget them ever.Embarrassed
I know my comment has become a long essay.But i havent commented in detail yet.So this could compensate all the parts.Hug This hug is for you for giving a wonderful FF that i could cherish forever.

P.S -Forgot to tell you Congruats for the 5th thread Clap Embarrassed

Hi Raji,
First of all let me congratulate for having created a record of sorts. I think this is the longest comment I received in these 5 threads and 220 parts that I've written. And thanks a million for it. You've entered
Shardha's book of world records.
Very interesting to note that you started reading QSS from the middle and then from the beginning. I'm so happy to know that you liked everything about it. Many readers are asking me to write about
Armaan and his Princess. I promise i'll try to write it as QSS III.
When I started QSS II I promised to continue QSS I to the point in the epilogue. Similarly I'll be giving an Epilogue for QSS II and if possible I write QSS III as a continuation to QSS II til its epilogue.
I hope you didn't find any errors in my description of Munnar or Kochi. If you have feel free to point them out to me. Hope inspite reading and dreaming about QSS you are doing your exams well. I'm a very strict teacher so I wouldn't be happy if some one did badly in an exam especially because of my ff. So wish you BEST OF LUCK for the remaining exams and your results.

Wow...I am so happy on receiving the award for longest comment in the Shardha's book of world records. LOL.I didnt expect it.But I am glad that eventhough i was very late in coming to QSS,I could finally make a place in your mind and in the history of QSS.Embarrassed I wanted to write more,but controlled myself LOL.Otherwise your readers will mistook my comment as the next update.LOL
I am relieved and happy to hear about QSS 3 on its way.Big smileStart it when you can.I like your way of writing the epilogue first and then explaining it in detail as Sequel.Its somewhat similar to my way of reading epilogue first and then reading the beginning.So Hi-Five for that ! Big smile
I am sure you know the places in Kochi and Munnar more than me as I can see that in QSS.So even if there are errors,i wont recognise it.Embarrassed So dont worry.
I knew that you wont like it if i say i day dream ur ff during exams also.As a teacher,you wont like it.But as a student,i enjoy it a lot.It gives me so much relaxation when my mind becomes blank seeing the questions.ConfusedLOL i better stop my comment.Otherwise i will break my own record with this post.Shocked
Cant wait to read the response of Armaan when he hear about the pregnancy news.I am so excited.You did right by sending Armaan away to  a distance.Because that is life is all about.They cant live everyday together.The distance increased their love and longing to each other.Please include more Ani scenes .He is my favourite .Embarrassed

Edited by armaanlover_7 - 28 May 2011 at 10:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssh57

ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ssh57

anshara Senior Member
anshara
anshara

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
hey awesome part di
wow she is preg waiting for armaan's reaction
cont soon nd thanks 4 da pm
wajiha-1 IF-Rockerz
wajiha-1
wajiha-1

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
excellent
continue soon
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Awesome update di
Loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
fri42911 IF-Dazzler
fri42911
fri42911

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

lovely update. wow! Ridhima is pregnant again.

thanks for the pm.

ssh57

lil_desi_goddes IF-Rockerz
lil_desi_goddes
lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
congratulations on the 5th thread, and always the part was simply amazing!

ssh57

dmg_roks_antara Goldie
dmg_roks_antara
dmg_roks_antara

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
awww she is pregnant sooo sweet...cont soon n plzz pm me fr d next upd

ssh57

Go to top