Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

QSS THREAD # 5, QSSII imp note on pg 30 on 13-7-11 (Page 27)

saniashzadi Goldie
saniashzadi
saniashzadi

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged

hey Shardha

don't know vat to write but i surely miss u and this ff a lot...as em real busy in last days of this ff and cant comment properly on each part but no it ended so i feel more bad...i may joined this ff late but its really amazing to b small part of this ff...

epilogue is simply beautiful as i always say Mallik family is simply the best family and ankshu iz adorable as big bro...wish to see more Mallik family moments soon

all my hearty wishes r with and all the best...wishing to have u back real soon

lots of love

sania

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssh57

diyaa1pk Goldie
diyaa1pk
diyaa1pk

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
tussi ja re hoo...tussi na jaoo na ...
we  will u sooo much ...nd u have to come back...cuz this journey aint over yet ...
i would love to read abt  a rebell princess...and a sweet seedha prince charming ...
akshat shyng away frm confessing to tania...and ani being the young armaan ...
u have soo much to write abt
so u hav to come bak
its a reuest frm all of ur readersSmile

ssh57

ssh57 Goldie
ssh57
ssh57

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyaa1pk

tussi ja re hoo...tussi na jaoo na ...
we  will u sooo much ...nd u have to come back...cuz this journey aint over yet ...
i would love to read abt  a rebell princess...and a sweet seedha prince charming ...
akshat shyng away frm confessing to tania...and ani being the young armaan ...
u have soo much to write abt
so u hav to come bak
its a reuest frm all of ur readersSmile

mere readers ka hukum sar aakhon par. Yes I'm also very eager to write about a rebell princess...and a sweet seedha prince charming ... akshat shying away from confessing to tania...and ani being the young armaan .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_tGalwayGirlmiss93diyaa1pksaniashzadishonagudia

Ayesha_t Senior Member
Ayesha_t
Ayesha_t

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Hi di,

I could not comment coz I was out of station for a week.
I cant express my exact feelings in words.
U know I read Qss I & II once again last month, I can never get enough of QSS.
Though I had read so many FFs b4 but the characters in QSS wer totally different and pure specially Armaan's, it was very close to my heart one of my ideal character.
The journey of AR in QSS was so difficult they faced so many obstacles but they got over them so easilly with each others support. And as u said hamare Dr. Armaan ke pass har problem ka ilaaj hai he was a true super hero.
I learnt so many things about life by this FF. I love the way u included general daily life problems and gave such simple solutions to them and I am glad there were no vamps n villains  LOL .

Akshat was such a understanding child a perfect combination of Armaan's caring nature and ridzi's kindness and our hero was the opposite with armaan's naughtiness and ridzi's stubbornness. LOL
Last part was very emo Cry  but our princess brought the happiness back in mallick familly.
I really wish I could read more of Armaan n his princess's  bonding.
The epilogue was just perfect. Nice to see akshat in over protective brother's role and our hero is just junior armaan, I love the way ridzi handles him.
U know I cried silently sitting in the bus(thank god no one noticed)Embarrassed after reading ur parting lines I never thought it ll be so difficult to end this.
I hope we will see you back soon.
Thank you for giving us regular updates every time  Clap Clap
Thank u so much for giving us QSS.Hug

With all the best wishes, Love you Hug
Ayesha

Edited by Ayesha4 - 18 June 2011 at 12:57pm
ssh57 Goldie
ssh57
ssh57

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha4

Hi di,

Though I had read so many FFs b4 but the characters in QSS wer totally different and pure specially Armaan's, it was very close to my heart one of my ideal character.
The journey of AR in QSS was so difficult they faced so many obstacles but they got over them so easilly with each others support. And as u said hamare Dr. Armaan ke pass har problem ka ilaaj hai he was a true super hero.
I learnt so many things about life by this FF. I love the way u included general daily life problems and gave such simple solutions to them and I am glad there were no vamps n villains  LOL .

Akshat was such a understanding child a perfect combination of Armaan's caring nature and ridzi's kindness and our hero was the opposite with armaan's naughtiness and ridzi's stubbornness. LOL
Last part was very emo Cry  but our princess brought the happiness back in mallick familly.
The epilogue was just perfect. Nice to see akshat in over protective brother's role and our hero is just junior armaan, I love the way ridzi handles him.
U know I cried silently sitting in the bus(thank god no one noticed)Embarrassed after reading ur parting lines I never thought it ll be so difficult to end this.

Ayesha

Ayesha,
Thanks a lot for your elaborate comment. You won't understand how much i miss QSS. I've literally lived in the AR household for 18 months. every i come here to see if any one has commented. I would also like to continue with QSS III but it's definitely not going to be very soon. when i find time to write, i'll come here and ask you people. if then you still want me to write, i surely will. loads of love, shardha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_tmeow23

perfectsmile Goldie
perfectsmile
perfectsmile

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Hey Sharda,

Someone recommended this fiction to me when I was searching for a completed one in the forum.

Well, I have a peculiar way of judging a piece. I read a random part first and if it appeals to me I start from the start. Embarrassed I know its kind of silly.
But when I opened a random part in this fiction, it was that part when Riddhima went to Chennai to pursue her PG, with everyone accompanying her for a few days. That one part was enough to get me glued to the fiction. I was glad it had so many parts, that I enjoyed reading them whole week.

The way you had showed the bonding between the characters is amazing. Each and every part- be it picturising them doing the daily chores, it was beautiful enough to get me involved.

Every aspect of their lives was explained so detailly that it left me wondering. Sometimes when you wrote about Riddhima's complications in her pregnancy, I used to ask my mom if it happens so. and thats the beauty of it. Everything was so real and simple, yet very sweet.

The two kids- Akshat and Ani, aww, I love them. They are like two different poles-one sweet and caring the other an epitome of naughtiness. Their insecurities and bonding were also explained aptly.

And Armaan *sigh* I don't know if a person like Armaan exists in real, but he is just a gem. A woman would be absolutely lucky if she gets a man like Armaan.
I don't know - I have so much to say but now I fall short of words.

I just wanted to let you know that the fiction was an amazing piece of work and so is your style of writing. Would love to read more of your writing.
Plz let me know if you continue with this or with another one.

Good luckSmile
Sushmita

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssh57blessed4

Ayesha_t Senior Member
Ayesha_t
Ayesha_t

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssh57

Originally posted by Ayesha4

Hi di,

Ayesha

Ayesha,
Thanks a lot for your elaborate comment. You won't understand how much i miss QSS. I've literally lived in the AR household for 18 months. every i come here to see if any one has commented. I would also like to continue with QSS III but it's definitely not going to be very soon. when i find time to write, i'll come here and ask you people. if then you still want me to write, i surely will. loads of love, shardha.

Thank you so much for replying actually I wrote this long comment with great difficulty LOL even in school I used to hate long answers to the core LOL ( n normally used to skip them Embarrassed ) .

When we only  got attached to QSS so much, I can completely understand ur feelings.
No need of asking , Im sure every1 ll love read QSS III.
Take ur time, enjoy ur break and come back with a bang Smile

Hug
Ayesha

ssh57

shruti_luvs_msk IF-Rockerz
shruti_luvs_msk
shruti_luvs_msk

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
when r u starting QSS III?
waiting eagerly
i love ur writing style n am dying to read more