Frequent Posters

ssh57 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mayur_my_jaan

when r u starting QSS III?

waiting eagerly
i love ur writing style n am dying to read more
plzzz

all that I can say as of now is, not very soon.
ssh57 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: perfectsmile

Hey Sharda,

Someone recommended this fiction to me when I was searching for a completed one in the forum.

Well, I have a peculiar way of judging a piece. I read a random part first and if it appeals to me I start from the start. 😳 I know its kind of silly.
But when I opened a random part in this fiction, it was that part when Riddhima went to Chennai to pursue her PG, with everyone accompanying her for a few days. That one part was enough to get me glued to the fiction. I was glad it had so many parts, that I enjoyed reading them whole week.

The way you had showed the bonding between the characters is amazing. Each and every part- be it picturising them doing the daily chores, it was beautiful enough to get me involved.

Every aspect of their lives was explained so detailly that it left me wondering. Sometimes when you wrote about Riddhima's complications in her pregnancy, I used to ask my mom if it happens so. and thats the beauty of it. Everything was so real and simple, yet very sweet.

The two kids- Akshat and Ani, aww, I love them. They are like two different poles-one sweet and caring the other an epitome of naughtiness. Their insecurities and bonding were also explained aptly.

And Armaan *sigh* I don't know if a person like Armaan exists in real, but he is just a gem. A woman would be absolutely lucky if she gets a man like Armaan.
I don't know - I have so much to say but now I fall short of words.

I just wanted to let you know that the fiction was an amazing piece of work and so is your style of writing. Would love to read more of your writing.
Plz let me know if you continue with this or with another one.

Good luck😊
Sushmita

Hi Sushmita,
Thanks for the nice long comment. Glad that you liked this ff. After the impossible incidents in DMG, I decided though this ff is based on DMG it will be as practical and as realistic as possible except of course Armaan's character which is a little unreal. 
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ssh57

all that I can say as of now is, not very soon.

we can wait... weneva ur ready u can write...
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hi di...

finally im able to read all the parts..

wich i missed due to exams..

n i simply loved it..

the mallik family...really touched the bottom of me heart..

sooo amazing..so understanding n loving..

loved it alot...

n epilogue was the best..

plzzz continue wid QSS 3 soon...

thnx for the pm...

Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
where r u dii
missing u
hope u come bak soon with QSS III
ssh57 thumbnail
NOTE

Hi friends,
how r u all? it's been over a month since I posted anything on this forum. I know all of you are waiting for QSS III. I'm also missing it, but I need time to concentrate on it. In the mean time I thought of writing another short ff. I'll be posting it once a week. What say? Is it ok with you all? Awaiting you replies. Loads of Love Shardha. 
Edited by ssh57 - 12 years ago
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes, yes,
please post it soon.
thanks for the pm.
pinkss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sharddha di...
ofcourse ...we'd love to read anyfin u write...i'v been eagerly waiting for QSS 3, buh nevamind...u can take ur tym with tht one :) buh plzzz do write it as soon as u can lol...
i hav a request di, plzz write this new FF with AR as the main lead, i dun mean to offend any1 here...buh u see, m an ardent AR fan...n i love reading AR fics...its jus a lil request frm me...other thn tht...its ur Fic, do w/e u want :) 
Cant wait to read this new fic...do add me to the PM list 
(if ur making  any new ones) 
n cont. sooonnn...
tc loadss of love
JIA<33
mohit_aggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yes, yes,
please post it soon.
thanks for the pm.