QSS THREAD # 5, QSSII imp note on pg 30 on 13-7-11 - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
i m missing ANI from now

all of them grown up so quickly i love akshat's possisiveness too

why ANI was so less here????

plz come bak soon
di the ending was amazing...ill miss this ff alot...i had tears in my eyes while reading this...please come back soon if possible:)
OKKK that was amazing :| I cant yet believe I've read a part when the children have grown up so much and so have AR .Loveeed the part <3 its amazing.I am dearly going to miss this FF and I know for a fact that you shall miss it too :(
Please whenever you have the time again, do write QSS3, because am sure we'll all always be hopeful for it. We've never had enough and we'd love to know their journey from princess birth now !
Diii ๐Ÿค—

I LOVEDDD the epilogue. I had this huge grin while reading it. AR, Akshat, Ani and Princess all make such a cute family.. =D
Loved them in their big avtars ๐Ÿ˜› .. Akshat was acting like her dad and Armaan as a friend.. lol .. but thats wat i love about them.. the bond they share is so unique! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
After reading the epilogue i cant wait to see u back soon with QSS3 .. will be waiting eagerly for you...

Come back soon di.. ll miss you .. God Bless =)

Loads of love n hugs
Vini
Lovely epilogue di. I can imagine Akshu being so protective about princess.  I missed ani so much.. So finally akshu and tania are together. I am really glad that Tania's parents didn't force him to convert and agree for the mrg. I am sure they will have their moments in QSSIII.
eagerly waiting for that. Hope you come back soon.

We will miss you and QSS so much.  Wish you all best in life. Do keep in touch.
Everything felt so complete with this part!!
cant believe its reached an end! ive loved QSS thorougly, heartfelt apologies for not being able to comment regularly!! 
The whole essence of this fiction was so easy to absorb,no complexity at all! 
It was just like watching a neighborhood couple going through series of phases in their life!! thank you for keeping it the same throughout!! and the use of kerala's native description all along is worth applaud!
thanks for the wishes again,will always need them!!๐Ÿ˜‰
wishing u will return soon with another story to share!
lots of love,
Prarthana!๐Ÿ˜Š 

Edited by hopefully - 12 years ago
Omg Shardha tht was brillently written update... all of them wer grown ups it felt so diff yet pefect reading this part... Akshat n Arunima share a gr8 bond bt Ani was ther jst for a bit n i soo missed the chotu naughty Ani... loved Armaan n Riddhima ther family is the perfect family tht everyone wishes for... OSS is one of the best ff i have ever read on IF... plss come back soon i want to read the Armaan n Arunima moments n all the masti in the mallik household... m sooo going to miss this fic.. come back asap :)
awesome one
don't have words to describe how it is
hope to see u soon
thanks a lot for sharing this story with us

Take care
once again thanks for giving us wonderful story
awesome epilouge di luv it
luv their family scenes a perfect family
i'll miss this ff come back soon with QSSIII
take care