Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armaanlover_7 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was eagerly waiting for Ridhima to tell Armaan the preg news.I thought she will tell in the last part.So I was disappointed.Uff...finally he arrived.!
Armaan already knows??? 😲  that was a surprise.But I loved that he accepted it and didnt make any arguement.Even if he want,its late.πŸ˜†
Loved how he spoke to the baby.That was so sweet.
But i have  a complaint.No cute Ani dialogues.πŸ˜’ The first thing i search in the updates are Ani scenes.
In the earlier part,Ani was such a naughty.Lol...hitting other kids for toys...baap re...πŸ˜† But even then I love him.I like naughty kids than silent ones.
😳

I have heard that usually pregnancy will be difficult if the child is boy and vice versa.I think its true in the case of AR.😳 But how come akka didnt find out about this? Usually old ladies can identify  a pregnant woman by just  looking itself.I always thought how they could find out .πŸ˜•
Edited by armaanlover_7 - 12 years ago
qt4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww!
Such a lovely updt!
Beautiful part...
Loved it to the core!
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow Arman is back... And Finally Ridhima told him. I was in awww when Arman said he knew everything. Such a lovely couple they are..  Can't wait to see our Chotu's reaction on this news. .

sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing part yaar
oh ani ki complaints aana shuru ho bhi gayi..poor he.

jiyaa_m thumbnail
sooo cute n understanding armaan
crazy_4_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awww i loved this part Armaan is such a darling he noticed her jst to prefectly he knws his wife jst too well... loved the romance after so many days... the kids wer as cute as ever... continue soon n thnx for the Pm :)
anshara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome part di
soo sweet nd lovely luv it
cont soon nd thanks 4 da pm
miss93 thumbnail

res:))

Hey:))
that was just great and superb I just loved it sooo much. I was really surprised when I read that Armaan knew it already but after all we are talking about ARMAAN he knows everything about his darling. Poor Riddhima was sooo scared to tell him:((
Can't wait to know all the other's reaction and I hope they don't blame Armaan for it.

just one question is it late to abort the child now?? because if I'm not wrong then Riddhima is 2- 3 months pregnant and then it's illegal to abort right??

tnx for the pm

take care
love miss93

Edited by miss93 - 12 years ago
ssh57 thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaanlover_7

I was eagerly waiting for Ridhima to tell Armaan the preg news.I thought she will tell in the last part.So I was disappointed.Uff...finally he arrived.!
Armaan already knows??? 😲  that was a surprise.But I loved that he accepted it and didnt make any arguement.Even if he want,its late.πŸ˜†
Loved how he spoke to the baby.That was so sweet.
But i have  a complaint.No cute Ani dialogues.πŸ˜’ The first thing i search in the updates are Ani scenes.
In the earlier part,Ani was such a naughty.Lol...hitting other kids for toys...baap re...πŸ˜† But even then I love him.I like naughty kids than silent ones.
😳

I have heard that usually pregnancy will be difficult if the child is boy and vice versa.I think its true in the case of AR.😳 But how come akka didnt find out about this? Usually old ladies can identify  a pregnant woman by just  looking itself.I always thought how they could find out .πŸ˜•

Everything that you want will be coming in the next two parts.
Edited by ssh57 - 12 years ago
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
oyeee..arm is backk ..YIPIII..gosh she was so scared about spilling this big news to them ...but he was already aware of it ..I can't believe ..kya insaan hai paagal ..LOLLL..I was so waiting to know his reactions fter knowing this nig news ..but any ways ...luved himmm..infact I was surprised by ridhima she was so scared ..awww..now I m waiting to see kids reaction about this :)))

my fav line  goodnight baby, sleep tight and don't peep to see what mama and dad are doing."...typical armaan malikπŸ˜†

feeling  sad ..now the end is cuming near

update soonnn
Edited by sjain - 12 years ago