Fan Fictions

QSS THREAD # 5, QSSII imp note on pg 30 on 13-7-11 - Page 10

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
awww..update was fullof ani ..YIPIII..luved it ..how cutee he is ..I was urprised reading that he was sitting and watching his bro play and not disturbing at all..LOLL..akka is so worried for ani even was blamong teacher ..so expecting su ch complaint..he is so pampered ..thodi zid to karega hi ...ridzz is doing so much for having a daughter ..I wish she tell s this gud news to arm soonnn..can't waiot to see his reaction :))

update sooonnn

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
y did she not infrm ammy..
i was waitng 4 dat.. n even d kids reaction 2 d news... though ani mite nt understand bt akshat mite b thrilled
ssh57 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blessed4

wow !!! another amazing update !!! and sharda what is this that you are scaring us about your not very sure of writing again .. you are a gifted writer.pl dont do this to us ..At the most we can give u some time off but completely off is out of question..QSS is like a drug if you dont continue we all will start having withdrawl symptoms...so pl dont do this attyachar on your fans its a humble request 

Hey hey,
hold it. I promised i'll write again. only thing as of now I can't say when I'll start writing again and how often. Let me make another thing clear right now. I'm planning to complete QSS II with part 200. after that one epilogue. QSS III or whatever else I write will be after a few months gap. But since you all have expressed so much love for my writing, i'll surely continue writing. pakka plomish. Love, shardha
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG 3 more parts and an epilogue :| EEKS thats so soon 😒

Please pleaseee show some family moments between that especially with princess 😒
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ssh57

Hey hey,
hold it. I promised i'll write again. only thing as of now I can't say when I'll start writing again and how often. Let me make another thing clear right now. I'm planning to complete QSS II with part 200. after that one epilogue. QSS III or whatever else I write will be after a few months gap. But since you all have expressed so much love for my writing, i'll surely continue writing. pakka plomish. Love, shardha

Thank God...Now we can breathe...its okay I can understand that you are busy...Take your time and come back with a bang...Take care
love,  blessed4

crazy_4_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Shardha the part was awesome... Riddhima is jst so happy now m jst waiting for the moment wen Armaan will come to knw abt Riddhima being pregnant, god i jst cn't wait to see his reaction... Ani is jst sooo cute n naughty...waiting for the next update continue soon n thnx for the Pm :)
anshara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow supreb part di luv it
ani is too naughty
cont soon nd thanks 4 da pm
amazing part! LOVED IT!

cont soon pleaseee
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome update
loved it
cant wait 4 armaan 2 come bck
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
ssh57 thumbnail

Part 198

Seeing Armaan come out from the arrival gate, Riddhima couldn't control herself. She ran towards him and hugged him and for the first time didn't think twice about showering him with kisses. Though Armaan was shocked by the public display of her affection, he loved it. He also hugged her tightly and kissed her back. "Welcome back Armaan," she said with a smile and tear filled eyes. It feels great to be back! And my! what a welcome!" he teased her as he pulled at her wrists encircling his waist.

Could the little angel stand and see someone else getting his dad's full attention. He too ran with his arms stretched forward shouting "dad, dad" while Akshat walked up to him. Riddhima moved away seeing the kids. Armaan embraced his elder one with one arm and picked the younger one with the other. He kissed his betu first and then chotu. The boys also kissed him back.

Akshat smiled to himself for getting the special treatment from his dad. He knew for him he would always come first. "Kaisey hain mere dono bete?" Armaan asked. "Fine dad" replied Akshat. So the parrot also had to repeat "pine dad". Then the group moved towards the exit. Riddhima was about to push the trolley, but then called to Akshu to come and push it.

It was raining heavily. Actually Armaan had told them not to come to the airport but for once they didn't obey him. "Tum logon ko is baarish mein aaney ki kya zaroorat thi?" he scolded them. Shafi came and handed a big umbrella to Riddhima who went beneath it along with the kids. While Shafi took hold of the trolley and Armaan followed him.

When they got into the vehicle all of them wanted to sit with Armaan. So he sat in the middle with Akshat to his right and Riddhima to his left and the little one on his lap. The little one promptly fell asleep once the van started moving. All the luggage had been piled on the back seat.

It took much longer than usual to reach home because of the rain. Both Kaka and akka were waiting anxiously for them. When Armaan entered in and touched their feet, "The house wasn't the same without you Thambi," akka lamented. Kaka enquired about his health saying he had pulled down. Armaan replied "kaka aap ke chasme ka number shayad badal gaya hai, check karna padega. Main ek kilo bhi kam nahi hua hoon." All the adults laughed at that.

It was almost lunchtime when they reached home. When Kaka asked if he wanted some coffee or snacks, Armaan said he would prefer to have lunch and go to sleep as he hadn't had proper sleep for over 30 hours. So by the time kaka heated up the food he showered. Seeing his favourite Paneer sabzi he sighed saying "Yeh sab khakar kitne din huye."

After lunch all of them decided to have a nap. But the children were not willing to leave their dad. So they slept one on either side of him. Riddhima had to go and lie in the kid's room. She couldn't even get proper sleep worrying how she was going to tell Armaan the truth and what would be his reaction.

She got up and started cleaning Akshat's cupboard to pass time. Cleaning cupboards worked as a theraphy whenever she was restless. Akka who had brought some hot chocolate which seemed to have become her favourite these days,  also started to help her. The kids woke up shortly but Armaan continued to sleep and Riddhima warned them not to disturb dad. They went on with their usual routine. When Armaan didn't wake till dinner time, Riddhima went and woke him.

After dinner Armaan was wide awake and sat chatting with all of them telling about some funny incidents that happened there. The boys told about their activities, with the thotha mainly repeating his anna. When it was their bedtime, the children started yawning. Riddhima sent them off to bed though the following day was Sunday.

They were lying in each other's exhausted from their ardent love making session. Riddhima couldn't hold it any longer. "Armaan I've to confess something" she began. When she didn't continue, he prompted her "haan, bolo na Riddhima."

"Pehle promise karo ke tum mujse naraaz nahi hoge, aur naraaz hoge to bhi mujhe apne aap se door nahi karoge." She said hiding her face in his chest, afraid to meet his eyes. "You know I can never do that even if I wanted to. But tell me what have you done for me to get so angry?" he questioned. She didn't know how to put it in words. She only kept saying "Armaan, main, I'm…." And tears started flowing out uncontrollably from her eyes. She couldn't continue.

A: Why do you always take all the blame on yourself when we are both equally responsible for it?

She looked up at his face, unable to comprehend what he was saying. "Riddhima you think I wouldn't have noticed the change in your body, the minute I set eyes on you? You think I wouldn't have felt your racing pulse, the minute I held your wrist? I'm a doctor Riddhima." She couldn't believe her ears. "You aren't angry?" she asked timidly.

A: I definitely am, but with myself for not being more careful.

R: But Armaan it wasn't anybody's fault, it was an accident. The IUD was displaced and I never realized it.

When he simply kept looking at her without saying anything, she added "Honestly I didn't do this on purpose. But I hid the news from you on purpose. I knew you wouldn't let me go through with it if you knew. Luck was on my side as you were away. Armaan I know it was very wrong of me to do so, but I couldn't kill something for no fault of it. You always say na, Que Sera Sera, I felt destiny had given me one more chance to give the one thing you wanted and asked me for. Armaan please say something, shout at me, slap me but please don't stop talking to me" She begged.

A: All this wouldn't have happened if I hadn't put off having the vasectomy. Anyways jo ho gaya so ho gaya. As you rightly said maybe we were destined to have another child. But promise me, from now on you are going to take utmost care of my Riddhima. She should be your first and foremost priority above all else.

"I promise" she added quickly. Then recollecting something she shyly asked "If you knew about my pregnancy why didn't you hesitate in making love?"

A: Firstly, I couldn't stop myself. It's been so long and I've been eagerly waiting for this day. Moreover I knew you had probably completed the first trimester as I've been away for 10 weeks myself, so it wasn't so unsafe. Can I ask you the same question?

She knew he was teasing her and said "I too couldn't control my hormones, seeing you so close after so long." Then kissing him soundly, she said "You are the most wonderful person Armaan. Though I eagerly awaited your arrival, I dreaded this confession. I also hated myself for it, but honestly I couldn't take away an innocent life, especially what belonged to you." He hugged her tight and asked "haven't you told anyone the news yet? What about your morning sickness? Akshat never mentioned anything to me about your not keeping well. He would have if he'd seen you throw up. How did you manage everything alone?"

R: I wasn't alone Armaan, akka , kaka and even Akshat have been pillars of strength to me, though no one, except Dr. Kalyani, knows about my condition. I wanted you to be the first one to get the good news. But I very much missed your loving and caring ministrations. Surprisingly this time I didn't have such severe sickness either. Even Dr. Kalyani was glad about that.

Then snuggling even closer to him she whisperd, "maybe it's a girl this time."

A: Riddhima, I have told you several times, take those words out of your head. I was wrong to say them in the first place.

Then he turned around, laying her on the bed. She looked worried as to why he distancing himself from her and smiled when she saw him bend down and kiss her stomach. "Hi baby!" he said "I'm your dad. Welcome to the Mallik family. I was away and hence couldn't talk to you before. I'm sure your two brothers will also be happy to welcome you. We all love you very much. I have only one request, don't trouble your mama much." Then he kissed her stomach once again saying, "goodnight baby, sleep tight and don't peep to see what mama and dad are doing."