Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
congratulations on the 5th thread, and always the part was simply amazing!
dmg_roks_antara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awww she is pregnant sooo sweet...cont soon n plzz pm me fr d next upd
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey di
how r u? hope ur tight schedule relaxes off soon
i am so sorry for not commenting properly since so long
actually u know my hostel problem na, even when i came back, i was on a tight schedule due to some reasons
so whenever i saw ur pm, i just read the part, n was too lazy to reply
kaan pakadke sorry for tht

this is the first time am commenting properly after i came to know u r taking a break from the ff,
n mind u, its a break, coz we all want you back soon
thoda sa rest chalta hai,
even u deserve it, i guess, πŸ˜›
anyways, even though i luv ur style of updating the parts in details, still i dont mind this fast pace

coz i am luving the fast happenings of the events

coming to the story, as always its going on rocking
i never know which scene to appreciate in ur ff, becoz all of them r superbly so good, tht i luv them a lot

basically, am sad i wont read QSS for sum time, becoz as u know, i am really really attached to ur story,
but i'll always be waiting for u to make a comeback with a bangg
luv u loads n loads di

n hope u kick off soon again

luv

pooja
ssh57 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kweetrockstar

hey di
how r u? hope ur tight schedule relaxes off soon
i am so sorry for not commenting properly since so long
actually u know my hostel problem na, even when i came back, i was on a tight schedule due to some reasons
so whenever i saw ur pm, i just read the part, n was too lazy to reply
kaan pakadke sorry for tht

this is the first time am commenting properly after i came to know u r taking a break from the ff,
n mind u, its a break, coz we all want you back soon
thoda sa rest chalta hai,
even u deserve it, i guess, πŸ˜›
anyways, even though i luv ur style of updating the parts in details, still i dont mind this fast pace

coz i am luving the fast happenings of the events

coming to the story, as always its going on rocking
i never know which scene to appreciate in ur ff, becoz all of them r superbly so good, tht i luv them a lot

basically, am sad i wont read QSS for sum time, becoz as u know, i am really really attached to ur story,
but i'll always be waiting for u to make a comeback with a bangg
luv u loads n loads di

n hope u kick off soon again

luv

pooja

He Pooja,
Good to see you back. When are you going back to the hostel? Glad to note that you liked this fast pace, but i don't feel very satisfied. Yes, since so many readers requested me not to stop writing I've promised to come back but I'm not sure when or with what story. everyone wants QSS III, let's see what I can do about it.You all will miss me for afew days and then you'll get used to it. When Bheegi left we missed her so much in the beginning but now we've all accepted she's not coming back. Just like that. But i'll surely come to the forum at least read the other ffs. Enjoy the last few parts of QSS II. Love, shardha
Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yippie ... finally Princess Mallik on her way. Hey, but then her birth was a 'Happily Ever After' in QSS I. Gosh, please don't end this journey sooo soon.

Waiting to read further about Riddhima's health and Armaan's impatience. :)

Cheers,
Suvarna
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on the new thread! <3 EKKKSSS Riddhima is pregnant again, can't wait to see how Armaan reacts to it! continue very soon! :)

-Komal
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dis cld b best b'day gift 2 ammy...i'm sure he wld ;eave half of his wrk out der n wil cum dwn jus 2 tke care of ridz.. waitng 2 see d kid's reaction...akshat mite understand.. bt ani mite feel J.. poor baby..
waitng 2 see him gng 2 school...
luvly update..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
meow23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssh57

He Pooja,
Good to see you back. When are you going back to the hostel? Glad to note that you liked this fast pace, but i don't feel very satisfied. Yes, since so many readers requested me not to stop writing
I've promised to come back but I'm not sure when or with what story. everyone wants QSS III, let's see what I can do about it.You all will miss me for afew days and then you'll get used to it. When Bheegi left we missed her so much in the beginning but now we've all accepted she's not coming back. Just like that. But i'll surely come to the forum at least read the other ffs. Enjoy the last few parts of QSS II. Love, shardha

I've promised to come back but I'm not sure when or with what story..
u r cmng bak dats def.. tke ur time frm.. no issues bt we want u bak.. pleaseee.. n yeah v stil miss sangeetha di a lottt... n yes we want QSSIII.. dats d only hope we have nly.. pleassseee
meow23 thumbnail
we don't mind prts in installment also...in QSSIII
..Chanakya... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Self deletedEdited by devilseye99 - 12 years ago