Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss93 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey:))

First of all CONGRATULATION FOR THE NEW THREAD

comming to the part it was awesome as always, I just loved it. haha sooo cute I loved the scene where everyone is crying seeing Armaan sad and chotu crying seeing the cake.

PS: I didn't got pm:((

take care
love miss93
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
sorry di i was busy so couldn't reply for many parts 😊 this part was mindblowing full family was crying together n ani wanted to eat the cake πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that was cute n thanxs for the pm πŸ˜ƒ
shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ada'ab,

kaisi ho app?

Congratulations on your new thread,

update abhi parhi ,

Aapne Armaan ko Boston bheja furthur studies k liyen aur Ridhima ko hospital join karaya,

Buhat si twist laye ho aur acha tareeka hai story ko dosre step par lane ka,

Very beautiful lovely

kahani buhat achi hai,

sab logon ki masti maza fun enjoyment buhat ache tareeqe se describe kiya hai,

sab kuch parhne mei buhat maza aya,

kahani buhat hi ache mor par hai,

magar ye kya achanak se khatam karne ka kya sojhi ,

koi personal wajah ya kuch aur,

sehat wagaira sab theek hai ,

ya koi aur story shoru karne jaa rahi hain?,

ani ko thora bara tou hone detien,

uski shrartien uski ka school period,

aur third one coming; BABY GIRL,

am I correct ye sab chaar panch episodes mei hojayega,(nahin na)

tou plzzz itna tou banta hai boss,

afterall Armaan ki wish tou puri honi hi chahiye ,

"baby girl like Ridhima" 

bas aur kya ,

ab farmaishoon ka daftar band,

appki khairiyat aur dua go aur dua ki taleb,

take care,

bye.

Edited by shinseen - 12 years ago
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
Hi Shardha Chechi,
                   I hope you remember me.I am raji from Kochi.
You know,i have a very different habit in reading ffs.I dont read ffs from the beginning πŸ˜†.If its a complete ff,I will first read the epilogue first and if i like it,then i will start the ff from beginning.If its an incomplete one,I will select a random part and read and if i like it,then only i will start reading from beginning.I know,its a very unique type of reading.πŸ˜†But i like it that way.😳So you can guess which option i selected in your ff.I started to read the ff from a part before Kartik's death .Then onwards,whenever i get your pm,i read the new part asap.But havent commmented in detail as i am unaware of the ff's storyline.Since i started QSS from a sad phase,i thought there are only very few AR scenes.So i was actually disappointed.because AR is the main force that makes me read a ff.But the little one had stole my heart within 2 or 3 parts.I started loving Ani more than AR.And i wanted to read abt all his mischeifs and cute antics.So i decided to read the ff from beginning.Meanwhile i was reading the new parts also.When i started the ff,i realised Ani will come only after  many parts.Eventhough i was disappointed,i continued reading.
Then only i realised,what i have been missing in the last 3 threads.Their life was so sweet and cute 😍.My main complaint about less AR scenes also vanished away.Armaan,the naughty boy and Ridhima the shy girl hasn't changed that much even they are in 30s.I cant express the feeling i got while reading their family life.They are the perfect family !
I loved the way you are elaborating the epilogue.Because i loved the epilogue (as usual my favourite part in any ff πŸ˜†) and i wanted to read the life they lived over the 4 years.And you did a great job by continuing that through QSS 2.
Since i know the places where AR lives and goes,i could completely relate to QSS.Munnar,my most favourite tourist place in Kerala is the main attraction.I have gone to Munnar so many times.But still it feels so fresh and new  whenever i go there.I always thought how will be the daily life there.Now i got that feeling by reading.
And i loved Malik family's trip to Kochi often.Though i couldnt visit them,i am happy that they come here.😳 Please tell them to visit me also once πŸ˜‰.
I have gone to almost all places you mentioned here. But to be frank,I didnt enjoy their picnic and b'day celebrations or festivals that much.I loved the small small things in their daily life more than the celebrations.May be because i am a private person and dont like parties or travelling that much.The cute scenes of Ani,AR and Akshat made me fall in love with QSS.The QSS journey was awesome and fantastic for me.
Meanwhile my exams came and they are still going on.but i couldnt stop reading.You know,before going to exams,i used to read 4 or 5 parts of QSS πŸ˜† instead of  studying.And i even day dream the cute scenes while i  travel or  when i am free.😍 (Dont scold me,even during exams 😳 πŸ˜†)
Finally,i finised all parts and reached the last part.But i am feeling very sad that after some more parts,QSS will end.I wanted to read more about the little baby girl of AR.πŸ˜’ I can understand your difficulty in continuing as your real life is more important.Cant you start QSS3 after a while with the life after the third baby? 😳
I would love to read it .Then Akshat also will be of teenage and i wud like to know how the Maliks managed his teenage+ Ani's pranks+baby.I know i am becoming greedy.But still,i can hope that.😳

I know you are elder than all of us and i could see that through QSS,you have tried to convey your young readers also about many good habits in life.And its really a fantastic job.The need to love your family,how to express our feelings to our dear ones,helping people,how to handle small problems in our life and also some tips like giving sugar to baby when lip is cut as saliva is the best medicine...there are so many things i learned from QSS.I wont forget them ever.😳
I know my comment has become a long essay.But i havent commented in detail yet.So this could compensate all the parts.πŸ€— This hug is for you for giving a wonderful FF that i could cherish forever.

P.S -Forgot to tell you Congruats for the 5th thread πŸ‘ 😳
Edited by armaanlover_7 - 12 years ago
ssh57 thumbnail

Part 196

For a moment she thought could I be pregnant? Then she rubbished it. How could that be possible, she had an IUD inserted after Ani's birth, so that couldn't be possible. And as a doctor she knew that IUDs were 99.99% failure free. She decided she had to make an appointment with Dr. Kalyani at the earliest.

She was feeling ravenous after the shower. She had asked the kids to carry on with their breakfast, as they had woken up at their usual time. When she went to the dining table, she was very happy to see that kaka had made her favourite, Mysore masala dosa, for breakfast. Even Kaka was surprised to see her eat so hungrily, but felt happy thinking she had got over her previous day's tension. She drank cups of her favourite sambhar too.

Then she gave chotu some building blocks to play with and sat with Akshat to take up his studies. But chotu was not a person to be ignored. He would fix a few blocks and call out to her "Mama, mama, correct?" He wasn't satisfied if she just nodded her head. He would insist "Mama, peease dekho na?" Finally Akshat was fed up with his constant interruption and angrily said "aap uske saath khelo, main khud pad loonga." Riddhima was at her wits end. In just a week she was tired of trying to juggle between the two. If Armaan had been here, he would attend to one of them.

In the evening they were all eagerly waiting for Armaan to come online. He had woken up early on Sunday morning just to chat with them. They enquired about the hospital, the people working with him, the patients, etc. He sounded as if he was having an experience of his lifetime, as everything was so different there. Hearing him Riddhima was glad she had forced him to go there.

He was all praises for the beautiful city which was in full bloom as it was summer time. After lunch on Saturday he had walked through the Harvard campus and was awestruck by its size and beauty. He asked them to have a look at the pics he had uploaded. They had to agree it was very beautiful. Today he was planning to go to and have a look around MIT and walk along the Charles River.

When Chotu saw his mama and anna talking for a long time with dad, he felt J. So pushing them aside he went and put himself directly in front of the laptop and said "dad, Ani gooboy. Loya nai, sab mummum khaya, gooboy." Armaan was very amused with his talks and replied "arrey mujhe to pata hai, mera raja beta to goodboy hai." Akshat had told him about Ani's previous morning's tantrum. So to tease him he asked "Lekin, kal cake ke liye kaun ro raha tha? Mujhe kisi ke roney ki awaaz aayi." The little one looked around and seeing his bro engrossed in talking to his mama, whispered "anna lo laha tha. Ani nai. Ani gooboy."  That made his dad laugh aloud and the other two looked at him wondering what made him laugh so much.

The next morning Riddhima called Dr. Kalyani's clinic and made an appointment for next day evening so that she could go there directly from the hospital. But on her way back home that evening, on an impulse, she went to the chemist and bought a pregnancy testing kit. As soon as she came home, she headed straight to the bathroom saying she would shower and come. She impatiently did the test and the result was POSITIVE. She couldn't believe it. Maybe it was a technical error she thought. Tomorrow Dr. Kalyani would tell her what was the problem, she concluded.

She was feeling very hungry after the shower and headed straight to the kitchen. Kaka offered her coffee. But she said "kaka bhook lagi hai, coffee peeney ka mann nahi hai."

K: Khana to tayyar hi hai bahu, bus roti banana hai. Bana doon?

R: haan kaka, please bana dijiye.

Then she went to see what the kids were doing. As usual they were watching their favourite cartoon show. She asked them if they were ready for dinner as she was very hungry. They too agreed and soon they had their dinner.

After dinner they spoke to Armaan but not much as he was in the hospital. From today he had got a cabin to himself, so they could chat even in the daytime, when he was free. Akshat requested him to show him his cabin through his laptop. Just as they got connected, they heard a woman's voice saying "Sweetheart there's a patient for you. May I send her in?" "Sure Maureen," Armaan replied. To them he said "Main tum logonse baad mein baat karta hoon. Bye."

Riddhima was very irritated that someone else had called him sweetheart. She impatiently waited for him to call back. But when he didn't call till half an hour, she called him, but it went straight to his voice mail. Irritated she banged the phone and took the children to bed. They all slept together on Riddhima's bed now. She in the middle and the boys on either sides of her.

It was raining cats and dogs outside with thunder and lightning. So they were all sitting huddled together, all of them being equally scared in such weather. The one person who used to comfort them being away. To distract the boys, she was reading a dramatic story to them. Akka brought milk for the kids and Riddhima requested some hot chocolate for herself also, as she had had dinner much earlier. It was quite surprising because whenever akka used to force her saying women needed to drink milk, she would find some excuse and refuse.

The next morning when Armaan called her temper had cooled. But she couldn't help asking "Woh kaun thi jo tumhe sweetheart karke bula rahi thi?" He laughed asking "Kyon jalan ho rahi hai? Actually she's very pretty looking."

R: however pretty looking she may be I'm not bothered. Just make one thing clear to her that no one except me has the right to call you sweetheart.

A: theek hai theek hai kehdoonga.

After finishing the call, she told akka and kaka that she would be coming late from work as she had a special case. She didn't want to tell them that she was going to the doctor because they would get unnecessarily worried. And another reason was they would inform Armaan about it.

That evening Riddhima finished her work quickly, planning to leave a little early. She went to the hospital cafeteria to have some coffee before leaving. But seeing some fresh pastry being delivered she ordered one for herself and also had a few packed for home.

Dr. Kalyani's first question on seeing her was "you've come alone today? Where's Dr. Mallik?" When she told him about his trip she was very happy that he had got such a wonderful opportunity. She examined her and then called the nurse to take Riddhima's random sugar test and blood sample for some other tests which she wrote on a sheet. Till the nurse got the test result, she asked Riddhima about the symptoms.

R: I feel very drained out and weak, these days. I also feel voraciously hungry as if I can't wait even for a minute more and need to eat immediately. My breasts also feel very tender, even the slightest touch is very painful.

The nurse came to inform that the random sugar test was within normal limits. The urine test was positive and blood test results would be available the next day. Heaaring that Dr. Kalyani said to Riddhima, "I don't know whether this is going to be good news for you or bad, you are pregnant Riddhima." For a moment Riddhima was speechless. Then she asked "How can it be doctor. I have the IUD and you told us it's 99.99% safe."

Dr. K: Yes, but you are among the 0.01%. The IUD isn't there now. It must have got displaced.

R: During my last period I experienced unbearable pain, could it have happened then?

Dr. K: Probably. Anyways you talk with your husband and let me know at the earliest if you wish to terminate it. I know your husband was very disturbed seeing your condition during your previous pregnancy itself. He wanted to go in for a vasectomy after the second child, but I asked him to wait for a year or so. He didn't come after that, though.

Riddhima remembered a mail which had been forwarded to her by Muskaan to  create an empathy for female foeticide. It was a baby talking from it's mother's womb, saying she was very happy that was coming to the world as her daughter etc. Then the baby cries out that someone is pricking her with a needle and begs the mother to stop them saying she was not ready yet to come into the world as yet and if they forced her out she would die. She wanted to continue living and enjoy her mother's love and care. That had touched her heart very deeply.

Reminded of that, she immediately said "no, no doctor termination is just out of question. This is an accident. What's the baby's fault in all this? Why should it lose it's life? What right do we have to take its life? I'll convince my husband somehow. But I have one doubt, in both my earlier pregnancies I had severe morning sickness right from the sixth week. But this time I'm not having any sickness yet. How come?

Dr. K: It's still early and it's also possible to have different symptoms in each pregnancy. This time you are feeling tired and hungry may be you won't throw up so much.

Riddhima thanked Dr. Kalyani who said she would prescribe the supplements after seeing the other pathological reports the next day. As she walked out of the clinic, she was so excited. She wanted to share the happy news with someone, but she wasn't sure whether she should confide in Armaan as yet. And she him to be the first one to know about it. She had finished earlier than expected so decided to go to the nearby Guruvayoorappan (Krishna) temple.

Standing in front of the diety with folded hands she prayed in her mind. Bhagwanji, in the last three years you've fulfilled all my wishes and made all my dreams come true. Now without my even dreaming about this, you've given another joy. But I have you one favour to ask. This time let it be daughter which my husband yearns for.

As the pandit came out and handed Prasad to everyone he spoke to a gentleman saying "pray to the lord that you'll offer Tulabharam of your child, he will take care of her." Riddhima was curious to know what the Panditji had said so she asked the gentleman about it. He told her that his daughter was very ill and he came here to pray everyday for her. She told him that she was also a doctor and recommended that he take his child to Dr. Sheila and gave him her clinic address.

Then she enquired what was meant by Tulabharam. He explained that to get their wish fulfilled devotees make a vow of tulabharam i.e. giving their weight of offerings such as bananas, sugar, jaggery or coconuts. When their wish is fulfilled they are weighed against the offering by making them sit on side of the weighing scale and the offering put on the other side.

She immediately prayed to the guruvayoorappan that if she got a daughter, she would give thulabharam of her daughter with sugar.

Outside the temple she saw some hawker selling cut mango slices spiced with chilly powder. Normally she would go near such a hawker but the mango slices looked irresistible and she went and bought a few slices and ate them as walked to her car.

Edited by ssh57 - 12 years ago
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Woahhh!! M first to comment .. yayyy! Its been so long this happened ! 😳

Diii πŸ€—

OMG! Ridz is actually pregnant ! Wow.. Armaan will be thrilled and excited to know this when he comes back ..  M so waiting for his arrival just like the whole Mallik family..
I LOVEDDD the update..
Ani is choo cute. i wanna cuddle him πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Thanks for d pm..

Love
Vini
Edited by coolvini4u - 12 years ago
ssh57 thumbnail
Originally posted by: armaanlover_7

Hi Shardha Chechi,
                   I hope you remember me.I am raji from Kochi.
You know,i have a very different habit in reading ffs.I dont read ffs from the beginning πŸ˜†.If its a complete ff,I will first read the epilogue first and if i like it,then i will start the ff from beginning.If its an incomplete one,I will select a random part and read and if i like it,then only i will start reading from beginning.I know,its a very unique type of reading.πŸ˜†But i like it that way.😳So you can guess which option i selected in your ff.I started to read the ff from a part before Kartik's death .Then onwards,whenever i get your pm,i read the new part asap.But havent commmented in detail as i am unaware of the ff's storyline.Since i started QSS from a sad phase,i thought there are only very few AR scenes.So i was actually disappointed.because AR is the main force that makes me read a ff.But the little one had stole my heart within 2 or 3 parts.I started loving Ani more than AR.And i wanted to read abt all his mischeifs and cute antics.So i decided to read the ff from beginning.Meanwhile i was reading the new parts also.When i started the ff,i realised Ani will come only after  many parts.Eventhough i was disappointed,i continued reading.
Then only i realised,what i have been missing in the last 3 threads.Their life was so sweet and cute 😍.My main complaint about less AR scenes also vanished away.Armaan,the naughty boy and Ridhima the shy girl hasn't changed that much even they are in 30s.I cant express the feeling i got while reading their family life.They are the perfect family !
I loved the way you are elaborating the epilogue.Because i loved the epilogue (as usual my favourite part in any ff πŸ˜†) and i wanted to read the life they lived over the 4 years.And you did a great job by continuing that through QSS 2.
Since i know the places where AR lives and goes,i could completely relate to QSS.Munnar,my most favourite tourist place in Kerala is the main attraction.I have gone to Munnar so many times.But still it feels so fresh and new  whenever i go there.I always thought how will be the daily life there.Now i got that feeling by reading.
And i loved Malik family's trip to Kochi often.Though i couldnt visit them,i am happy that they come here.😳 Please tell them to visit me also once πŸ˜‰.
I have gone to almost all places you mentioned here. But to be frank,I didnt enjoy their picnic and b'day celebrations or festivals that much.I loved the small small things in their daily life more than the celebrations.May be because i am a private person and dont like parties or travelling that much.The cute scenes of Ani,AR and Akshat made me fall in love with QSS.The QSS journey was awesome and fantastic for me.
Meanwhile my exams came and they are still going on.but i couldnt stop reading.You know,before going to exams,i used to read 4 or 5 parts of QSS πŸ˜† instead of  studying.And i even day dream the cute scenes while i  travel or  when i am free.😍 (Dont scold me,even during exams 😳 πŸ˜†)
Finally,i finised all parts and reached the last part.But i am feeling very sad that after some more parts,QSS will end.I wanted to read more about the little baby girl of AR.πŸ˜’ I can understand your difficulty in continuing as your real life is more important.Cant you start QSS3 after a while with the life after the third baby? 😳
I would love to read it .Then Akshat also will be of teenage and i wud like to know how the Maliks managed his teenage+ Ani's pranks+baby.I know i am becoming greedy.But still,i can hope that.😳

I know you are elder than all of us and i could see that through QSS,you have tried to convey your young readers also about many good habits in life.And its really a fantastic job.The need to love your family,how to express our feelings to our dear ones,helping people,how to handle small problems in our life and also some tips like giving sugar to baby when lip is cut as saliva is the best medicine...there are so many things i learned from QSS.I wont forget them ever.😳
I know my comment has become a long essay.But i havent commented in detail yet.So this could compensate all the parts.πŸ€— This hug is for you for giving a wonderful FF that i could cherish forever.

P.S -Forgot to tell you Congruats for the 5th thread πŸ‘ 😳

Hi Raji,
First of all let me congratulate for having created a record of sorts. I think this is the longest comment I received in these 5 threads and 220 parts that I've written. And thanks a million for it. You've entered Shardha's book of world records.
Very interesting to note that you started reading QSS from the middle and then from the beginning. I'm so happy to know that you liked everything about it. Many readers are asking me to write about Armaan and his Princess. I promise i'll try to write it as QSS III.
When I started QSS II I promised to continue QSS I to the point in the epilogue. Similarly I'll be giving an Epilogue for QSS II and if possible I write QSS III as a continuation to QSS II til its epilogue.
I hope you didn't find any errors in my description of Munnar or Kochi. If you have feel free to point them out to me. Hope inspite reading and dreaming about QSS you are doing your exams well. I'm a very strict teacher so I wouldn't be happy if some one did badly in an exam especially because of my ff. So wish you BEST OF LUCK for the remaining exams and your results.
ssh57 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shinseen

Ada'ab,

kaisi ho app?

Congratulations on your new thread,

update abhi parhi ,

Aapne Armaan ko Boston bheja furthur studies k liyen aur Ridhima ko hospital join karaya,

Buhat si twist laye ho aur acha tareeka hai story ko dosre step par lane ka,

Very beautiful lovely

kahani buhat achi hai,

sab logon ki masti maza fun enjoyment buhat ache tareeqe se describe kiya hai,

sab kuch parhne mei buhat maza aya,

kahani buhat hi ache mor par hai,

magar ye kya achanak se khatam karne ka kya sojhi ,

koi personal wajah ya kuch aur,

sehat wagaira sab theek hai ,

ya koi aur story shoru karne jaa rahi hain?,

ani ko thora bara tou hone detien,

uski shrartien uski ka school period,

aur third one coming; BABY GIRL,

am I correct ye sab chaar panch episodes mei hojayega,(nahin na)

tou plzzz itna tou banta hai boss,

afterall Armaan ki wish tou puri honi hi chahiye ,

"baby girl like Ridhima" 

bas aur kya ,

ab farmaishoon ka daftar band,

appki khairiyat aur dua go aur dua ki taleb,

take care,

bye.

Taslimaat Shireen,
Hearing from you after a very long time. I'm fine and so is everyone in my family. I'm going to be away on another duty for 6 months. I'm not sure how much free time i'll get there. hence i'm finishing this ff. As I've promised my readers, if I find time there, orelse after my return, I'll write QSS III or some other AR story. How are you and your family?
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii di
awesome update
loved it
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great part and a huge advancement in the story :) Missing Armaan as much as the family is, hoping to see them all together soon.