26TH MAY 2011 Written Update(fully updated)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Everyone,
Today episode is bit long but intresting...

PART 1 - BP-AMMAJI FAMILY FACE OFF
Episode begins with Ammaji and her family getting shocked by seeing BP, he(BP) to get's shocked by seeing them. BP greets them but Jogi and Gajender take off their weapons, try to attack BP, Mr Chaudhary asks them what are you all doing with him and pleads to leave him. BP tells Mr Chaudhary that what is this, I have came from South Africa for your business deal and what is this kind of treatment, he tells him to leave him off as your relatives are misunderstanding me. Ammaji intreupts by saying that no more acting, I cannot forget you at all, 18 years back you have created havoc for me(I didn't get her words here but the meaning is this only I guess). Chaudhary tells Ammaji that he is my business partner but Ammaji intreupts by saying that you don't interfere in our enemy relation. Chaudhary tells her that I knew him very well for many years and on my insistence only he came to India that to 2 days back, BP tells Mr Chaudhary to explain them and Chaudhary pleads them that let's sit and talk calmly, there might be some misunderstanding and he goes on plead them to leave him, Ammaji finally agrees and asks both Jogi and Gajender to leave off(there was a bit hesitation to leave BP from both Jogi-Gaji).

PART 2 - BP FAKE DRAMA
Ammaji asks Chaudhary that from how many years you knew him, he tells that I knew him from 6 years. Ammaji tells that I knew him from past 18 years and he is our big enemy and there is no misunderstanding, he is simply acting. BP asks them acting, meanwhile Ragini and her mother arrives there and greets all of them but Chaudhary tells to Ragini mother to leave so that we can talk as it is very important and they both leave off. BP tells I'm not understanding anything, I don't know you at all and how come such hostility between us and I have no idea as your talking about your old enemy. Ammaji tells him that because of you I have suffered, I will get peace only after your death and on that day in temple only I would have finished you but you have ran from there secreatly but today God have given me opportunity to kill you and she reminds him Veerpur. BP tells Ammaji that I don't know Veerpur and I only knew that I came to India 2 days back that's it, Chaudhary too accepts the same and tells Ammaji to atleast believe in my words. Ammaji tells I believe you as you knew him only from past 6 years but I knew him from long period, BP starts his real drama, he says now I understood the real confusion between us and I will tell the truth now, he says that 10 years back I met with an accident and I have lost my memory and further tells them that I can show you the proof for it. He tells to Ammaji that there might be hostility between us in the past but in present I don't remember anything and that is the truth, Ammaji tells that I feel very sad with your condition but she says I don't believe in this as your faking to escape from my clutches, meanwhile BP gets a call and he tells all that I must leave now, while leaving Ammaji asks him something related past i.e  "VAJIRI KI DAWADAR THIKH CHAL RAHI HAI"(I didn't get here translation so I have written off that original line and can anyone explain that meaning)which leaves him in anger but he calmly looks at them and leaves off. Jogi asks Ammaji how could you let him off and believe him in his story, Ammaji tells I believed not in him but Chaudhary and he had made us remember that we are his guests, I will make BP memory come back(I think this is only she might have told as I didn't her properly). Chaudhary comes there and tells to Ammaji that I don't know what's the thing between you both but I assure you that I will also maintain that relation as yours and I'm ready to help if needed which leaves her happy.

PART 3 - RAGINI AND HER MOTHER
Ragini mother slaps Ragini for her act, she tells after marraige all her previous relations get burried and you have did a big crime by insulting your marraige morals. Ragini tells to her I knew I made a mistake and I realised it now, her mother tells that may be my pampering has made you do this wrong, you cannot change your wrong things but you can learn from that incident. She tells further to Ragini that try to forget about it and start a new life with Adithya, try to become a good wife and good daughter-in-law(please don't make her weak in front of Ammaji as I thought she would be strong infront of her), they both hug each other and Ragini mother tells that don't let your father know this and Ragini promises that I won't do any such things in future which will insult you both. Chaudhary comes there and tells Ammaji and her family came to take Ragini, come off fast.

PART 4 - IN KN, IN AMMAJI ROOM
Ammaji and all came off to house, Ammaji asks Karan and Avatar to come in her room, Santosh comes there and asks Adithya why Ammaji is angry but he won't reply to her and leaves off there, Ragini greets Santosh and she asks Ragini what happened to Ammaji but she says I don't know.
Ammaji goes into her room and all following her, Ammaji takes out something from her cupboard, it turns out to be BP old photo. Avatar asks what happened and she tells that God have made him alive but have taken off his past memory, I will kill him by making him remember the past. Ammaji tells Karan to get his every information as early as possible and Jogi tells him don't think of entering in this house without information(I think it is safe decision from Ammaji for sending Karan there as he only can come to know Shaurya hidden truth so that he can protect this truth from Ammaji till some extent and can inform ViDia in advance). Ammaji asks Jogi to put garland on his photo which Jogi does which leaves Ammaji happy.(I think Adithya and Kran knews the past till some extent)

PART 5 - SHAURYA MESSAGE TO DIA IN KN
Shaurya entering KN but Rajveer stops him, Dia looks at both of them. Shaurya tells Rajveer that I knew it is difficult job for you to make me enter into house as soon I'm going to become son-in-law of this house, but Rajveer tells him that without Ammaji permission you cannot enter the house, Ammaji asks him to come inside and he greets all of them. Dia-Jhanvi come down, Shuarya gives some card to Jhanvi and in that he has written "DIA I LOVE YOU" which makes Jhanvi happy and she likes it. Shaurya tells Jhanvi that ask Dia once whether she liked it or not and Jhanvi gives to her on Ammaji insistence. Dia looks at the card and feels happy internally and gives it off to Jhanvi. Shaurya tells that I need to leave off now as I need to make many arrangements for marriage and leaves off with taking all the family members blessings.

PART 6 - KARAN IN BP HOUSE
Karan gives some money to one of the worker in BP house and takes his position, he keeps secreat camera inside the shirt and secreatly records the house. BP arrives there and Karan see's him, BP goes into the house and Karan knocks his house door and gives excuse that he needs some water, but BP sister tells him no need of giving anything and she goes towards the door and closes it but meanwhile Karan recorded her face and leaves from there.

PART 7 - BP AND HIS SISTER TALK
BP sister tells him that in order to save yourself you have done such big drama and Ammaji has become very powerful and she will be definetly taking revenge on us as we tried to destroy her family. BP tells her that in couple of days her grand daughter is getting married and her sister tells that instead of marraige drums beat, death drums beat will hear, this is the best opportunity to take revenge against them. Episode ends on freezing BP face.
(BP dosen't know she is getting married to his own son should see BP reaction when he comes to know the truth)

PRECAP - Shaurya tells Dia in phone that I'm very happy with my birthday surprise and you have surpried me in a big way, I'm also going to surprise you, Dia asks what surprise, he tells that come and meet me in the evening, I'm going to make you introduce my dad too you.(It will be intresting to watch Dia-BP meet, but I say in friday episode they will just show the twist i.e Shaurya truth that's it and I think after 1-2 episodes they will show BP-Dia meet I guess)

PHANEESWAR
Edited by phaneeswar - 12 years ago
Thanks a lot for the update
yaar didnt u found that in precap Dia was lokking little different matlab uska style thora bola or stylish lag raha tha.And karna was looking so cutee in gardener's disguise
tum log ka thoughts kya hai 
Thanx for update dear! Nice epi it was! I felt happy as i watchd it.
in part 4, u said dat karan & adi might know sumthing abt BP's past, but how's it possible ?? Adi was only 5yrs old dat tym, & karan was not born even..so if Aditya cud not remember any of his childhood incidents den how Karan wud know anything ??😲
thanks for the written update😊
thnaks for the super fast update.