UrShi abusing Gopi-DISGUSTING!! Enough of SNS!!

cooldudette thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I really quit from SNS
Enough of seeing Gopi being verbally abused by Rashi, Urmi, Ahem, Kinjal...
But torturing her physically just because she managed to get herself a few minutes of happiness...this is the heights!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have already been doing so many Kalakaris on Gopi to ruin her life... They have made her miserable in so many ways in every episode even for mistakes of theirs like sandook, but finally when she gets a few moments of small happiness, they abuse her physically?

SNS Creatives have lost their mind
Star Plus is crazy - They say "Soch nayi" and they are sitting with purana soch!!!

I have had enough of this and I am quitting
There are so many other good things to see in this world which can make me happy.
Watching  this show makes me sad because it only shows how UrShi always get their way with their evil minds...

Hey Krishna Bhagwan, iss show ko star plus se uttade!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shopnila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That's why i say...Sign the petition rather leaving our favorite show...http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/changesnsstory/signatures?page=2
huneymonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel the same. I AM SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!! I hope a bruise is left and Gopi tells!!! I AM SO ANNOYED
cooldudette thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akelapothik

That's why i say...Sign the petition rather leaving our favorite show...http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/changesnsstory/signatures?page=2

Thanks @akelapothik

I have already signed the petition awhile back...
Do you think the CVs are paying attention to what we want? They seem to be showing what they feel like anyway
😭

sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
that urmila is a bitch Edited by roseflower_07 - 12 years ago