Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Ishwar Track Speculation (Page 9)

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

I agree with Tejeshec  I think BM- BP track is going to happen mostly like that, but I want Twist in the tale..

All the Family Members are happy now..Everyone accpets BP again as a family member...Onenight BM is thinking with eyes flowing from her eyes.. Suhana comes down to get some water and goes near BM and asks her what haapened, why she is crying.?? BM comes into conscious and try to cover by telling nothing suhana I am fine and tries to leave from there. But suhana holds her hand and asks her .. Is he not happy ?? Now even Inder, Paana accepted BP as their father??? BM just tries to leave.. But suhana insists to tell her If she feels she is her daughter really.

BM starts telling when BP first came she has no feelings, but when inder, dadaji all ingnored him and angry with him, she felt bad about him, but after seeing his pain and when BP told he is feeling the pain when his US wife and children now rejected him..He has been living few months alone.. Her heart melt and she tried to bring father-dadaji and his son Inder close to Ishwar. She tired her best to make this family one again as she allways wanted the family united and happy. But now when everything is ok, she is not felling happy... When BP touched her and told her he is happy that BM accepted him, as he knews his shailaja will allways love him and still now also wait for him . But that time I wanted to ask him one question.. Will He accept me if I did something like that...???

Suhana asks.. that means BM you didn't accept BP ? Then why you didn't say anything and even agreed and insisted you that he will live in his house?

I have to accept him because of his family.. Inder and Paana got her father's love which they didn't get these years..Dadaji-dadi even though saas-sasur became mother and father to me now in their last stage they will live happily seeing their son.. If I tell them I am not happy with him, now also all will support me, but I don't want to be the one who seperate their son and father to my children and leaving him in lonliness. My Sanskars have tought me that  " You should forget your husband if he did wrong and accept him when he wants.. But why can't wifes have those choices.. It is easy to forgive, but it is very difficult to accpet.. Now I have to kill my Aata (inner feeling) and try to act being happy with him...

Suhana hugs BM and both leave from there, Ishwar (BP) listens all this and tears flows from his eyes...

Nextday morning everyone having breakfast, BP looks sad and seems to be in worry.. Inder asks her father what happend why he is sad, suhana and BM look at each other (thinking is he heard or BM told his feelings). BP tells, he has received call from his children... his mom ( BP second wife) is in hospital, she wants to see him and asked for forgiveness... BP asks dadaji, Alok, Inder and all what he has to do now... Even if he live here, he can't forget about his children and wife suffering there alone ??? Inder tells him to go back, as he knows how their children will feel when mother is in hospital, father left them and they are alone managing everything... Luckliy he has BIG Parivaar to take care... BP leaves from there now happily everyone tells him to come back when everything is normal..

BM room, BM in tears remembering BP words, Flackback.. before leaving Ishwar asks BP she is really happy with him ?? BM tells why suddenly this question.. now everything is fine.. Then BP tells he heard everything when she told suhana about her felling... It is very difficult, just like man can't accept but women accept beacuse of his family, children and society.. But now he doesn't want to continue this fake relationship and make her suffer knowing she is not happy with him.. That why's he is leaving to US.. But now this time he is taking all those precious memories of spending time with his family and children... He is very lucky that once he got her love.. He is selfish, when he left her, and even coming back to US to live here... But now he wanted to do something for her, so HE is LEAVING ..  If now also he didn't leave knowing  she is  suffering, he can;t forgive himself... and Says GOODBYE for ever...

Note : It is easy to fogive, but difficult accpet husband when knowing he has another women in his life.. I have seen my Aunt mother, who came to know that her husband has second relationship with another women.. From that day she didn't talk to him, she told him.. HE IS DEAD FOR HER, AND SHE IS DEAD FOR HIM.. He comes home daily,her mother serve him breakfast and meals, later her death, his daughter and DIL till he died.. At the death stage also she didn't talk a single word to him... I was very shocked and have asked her, why she is so stubborn... She told me, HE DIED NOW, but I have DIED on the day he is had another relationship..I had cut off that relationship which broken my heart and killed all my inner feeling for him...

It has happend in 1970's... She studied till 5 class only, not educated,lived in joint family, now also living in the same house after her husband died also..

I just want SGP show that inner feelings of a wife atleast not blindly go for accpetance, It would be really filmy way... accpeting BP and living with him happily..Sorry guys for Long Post...

Shocked Shocked Shocked LOL

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

Originally posted by tejeshec

Tejesch .. In panna case atleast rounak didn't left for another women.. he left her and parents, because of his Own Ego.. Now also he is repenting and getting the punishment in the form of Piya and her father..

But BP left his wife and children for another women, enjoying the life and money with new wife and children.. Now  may be he is rejected by the family, he wants to come back India ask forgiveness and get his family, wife and children again...

CVS should show the guiltyness of BP and strong women as BM, may be she will forgive him, but I request CVS to show that BM standing and telling BP she can't accept him as a husband, he can live in the house as a member of the family, Be a son to his parents, and Father to thier children. But not asa husband in her bedroom... Now that relationship already broken by BP with marrying another women...No re-union of BM-BP.. please..

Leaving for another woman or leaving for one's ego are 2 different things I agree but in both the cases the pain and suffering a wife has to go through is the same that too when Panna needed Raunak the most. Her MIL didn't approve her so she was even more helpless than BM. Atleast BM had the support of the Kashyaps. Even if BP had left BM for this long and the reason might have been different(like say ego) even then BM shouldn't forgive and accept him.

All I am saying is that we don't exactly know why BP married another woman. There can be a twist there as well i.e if the CV's want to justify BP's act. Not that I am gonna fall for any reason at this stage and the pain of BM can't be undone.

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
BP clearly stated in his letter that he doesnt have any FEELINGS for BM any more and she is free to go, what else is left there fr a woman if husband says that, what is there to forgive or forget. The Kyshaps were feeling gulity fr there sons doing and they stood by BM because what BP did was wring to her and the children , he never said he is leaving his parents , his parent left him as a protest . I would feel very uncomfortable if just like that BM will accept him back, he clearly set her free and thus giving himself a justification that I have done nothing wrong.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25ice.maiden111192Keenu.G

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Another reason which CV's can think of is may be Ishwar lied to BM about he marrying another woman. May be he was in trouble at that time in US and didn't want BM and kashyaps to worry about him. So he hid the actual reason. The only way to do that was to write all what he wrote to BM in that letter that she is free to go blah blah..
abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

BP clearly stated in his letter that he doesnt have any FEELINGS for BM any more and she is free to go, what else is left there fr a woman if husband says that, what is there to forgive or forget. The Kyshaps were feeling gulity fr there sons doing and they stood by BM because what BP did was wring to her and the children , he never said he is leaving his parents , his parent left him as a protest . I would feel very uncomfortable if just like that BM will accept him back, he clearly set her free and thus giving himself a justification that I have done nothing wrong.

Yaa, clearly he told in the letter, he has no feeling for her, he married a women now of his choice, who have same thoughts and understanding about life... I don't know what CVS will show, but surely they will not go for filmy way in this track.. Show the real feelings of  particularly Inder, panna, dadaji, BM suffered the most... BP cut off that relationship without thinking about children and his family, fro money. Status and New love .. but now coming back to get the love, effection and caring that he is missing in his life...Show this track atleast realistic way BM rejecting BP .. When they are showing Panna- Rounak reunion in a fimly way.. Why show the other track also filmy way...
sree_24 Newbie
sree_24
sree_24

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Another reason which CV's can think of is may be Ishwar lied to BM about he marrying another woman. May be he was in trouble at that time in US and didn't want BM and kashyaps to worry about him. So he hid the actual reason. The only way to do that was to write all what he wrote to BM in that letter that she is free to go blah blah..

If C.V's want to show bade papa as a concerned man then what they will definetely go in the way as @tejesh said..which is pukka filmi style... but i personally feel that this should not happen keeping in view how the story of badimaa has been proceeded till now

To a wife what is the need of man when you have crossed all stages of life singly and
for parents kyo chahiye aisa beta jo ek baar bhi palatke nahi dekha...
I want him to come home only 2 c the dejection & rejection from the entire family and want badi maa to remove mangalsutra and hand over to him saying that she can sail the remaining part of her life happily with the lovely family..whose love and effection has made her to forget everything and now  she cannot share her love with the person (though  means so much to her.)

even though i was not liking that much this serial after suhana confession but b coz of its unique ness i continue to watch it...but i will just stop watching if he is accepted by the family...

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree_24

If C.V's want to show bade papa as a concerned man then what they will definetely go in the way as @tejesh said..which is pukka filmi style... but i personally feel that this should not happen keeping in view how the story of badimaa has been proceeded till now

To a wife what is the need of man when you have crossed all stages of life singly and
for parents kyo chahiye aisa beta jo ek baar bhi palatke nahi dekha...
I want him to come home only 2 c the dejection & rejection from the entire family and want badi maa to remove mangalsutra and hand over to him saying that she can sail the remaining part of her life happily with the lovely family..whose love and effection has made her to forget everything and now  she cannot share her love with the person (though  means so much to her.)

even though i was not liking that much this serial after suhana confession but b coz of its unique ness i continue to watch it...but i will just stop watching if he is accepted by the family...

@ blue kya rhyme kiya hai:
for parents kyo chahiye aisa beta,
jo ek baar bhi palatke nahi dekha.
ClapClapClap

I can understand all the anger which we have just as viewers for BP. So just imagine BM's plight. She must be a volcano ready to explode any moment he arrives. This will be a very tricky track for the CV's to handle. It will test their calibre for sure.

Edited by tejeshec - 30 May 2011 at 6:11am
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
i think this is the most complicated track ever...i mean there are soo much possibilities...

@tejesh...i think BM will be happy may be for a moment when BP comes back...bt i dont think she can be happy with him...even if BP has changed for good...he may not be able to accept BM becos he has already left her once...and also...they are not young anymore...all of BM's responsibilties are over without BP..Inder and Panna are both settled...
i think BM herself will be confused to know where her happiness lies now..with BP or with the family with BP..

Its going to be very tricky for sure...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii-

Go to top