India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Ishwar Track Speculation (Page 7)

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Assumption: Ishwar was indeed a selfish guy when he left Badi Maa but life has taught him few lessons and he has now realized what pain and suffering he has given to his family. He now wants to seek repentance.

Basis: SGP being a light heart-ed entertainer I don't think Ishwar's character will be made negative.

Track:
Ishwar is a changed man now. He is feeling extremely bad about his conduct and thinks he should atleast try once to come back in his wife's life. He might not be able to repay her all what she lost in these years but in this age he wants to become her support.
Kashyaps and specially Badi Maa being so good at heart might initially resist specially Inder and Suhana. These 2 might create furor in the house on hearing this and would never ever accept his comeback. But Badi Maa will convince them both and Ishwar arrives to a cold reception. Dadi is very happy to see his son after so many years but even she controls her emotions.
Badi Maa has no feelings at all now for Ishwar. Even though he has arrived she feels it makes no difference to her. She has become immune to his presence but she doesn't express this side of her in front of the family. She tries to convince Inder, Panna and Suhana to be normal. One other hand one thing which is troubling her is that she wants to know what led Ishwar to come back. Is he in some trouble or was he really missing her and his children?
Ishwar understands the cold behavior shown to him by his family and tries hard to slowly make his way back in their hearts. He then realizes that what he has done to Shailaja and his children is irreparable. He is still optimistic about his acceptance by his family cuz he knows how pure and understanding they are. In this process there comes a time when Ishwar is dejected cuz on repeated attempts his family is still not accepting him. He then decides to leave. But around the same time Badi Maa, Inder, Suhana and Panna change for good and are waiting for a chance to express their love for Ishwar and they want to share with him how much they love him still and have missed him.

Climax:
Dada and Dadi make a plan. They tell Ishwar that the best thing for him would be to leave the house as Shailaja will never ever ever accept him. They do this on purpose as they think Shailaja will not allow that to happen. Ishwar is all set to leave and then the real fun starts (SGP way)...I am stopping here for you guyz to fantasize how Badi Maa stops Ishwar...(May be similar circus when Suhana was leavingWink)          

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

panic_mongersamirah23111192Keenu.GSuchi-Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Keens I have not read all the Ans. As too many pages but this is my speculation .
      Ishwar has re-married . He has Nice Job , Big House , All the luxuries in the world , Wife - Kids everything. But he is not happy with his life as if he doesn't have the most essential thing in his life to  live life happily . He re-married thinking his wife is very modern , and that is wht he wants / wife he deserves . Compare to his new wife BM looks very middle Class ( I can't seem to find suitable word ) but now He can see that he can't adjust to some of morals of his new life.  His kids don't respect him . His wife is not at all like supportive as BM was . His wife has her own career & dreams , she must b chasing her dreams , same with kids . So all in all he is lonely . He still write to his parents hoping one day they will forgive him . He is still not ready to admit he has made a  mistake. He miss his family all the little happiness he had while living with his brother , Parents everyone. He is wondering abt them for a while . But never could find courage to tell them the truth as he doesn't want to come off as a looser .
       So now Something must have change or something must have happen that he is willing to swallow his pride and write  a letter or even call BM , this is to me seems like a  drastic measure . or he is asking for forgiveness , his letter doesn't point that . He will come as he should and see for his eyes , His kid brother did for Ishawars kids what Ishwar never did . Alok never turned his back on family and Ishawar should see the sacrifices he has made.
      I don't think BM will accept him , But she will forgive him as it is not in her nature to hold on to grudge . I would love to see her removing all of her magalsutra , sindoor after that as an end to all  the ties that comes with a marriage .
Nice post Keenu Smile

Edited by netri - 27 May 2011 at 8:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

panic_mongerKeenu.GSuchi-Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Tejesh good analysis, this is exactly going to happen in SGP as this the SGP way. Although personally I dont agree or rather, I will forgive but not forget what he did to his family, if I am in Inder and Panna,s place, I would never ever give the respect a father deserve and never want to do anything with him, if I am in Shailja,s place I will forgive but wont take him back as I dont need him anymore, if Dadaji, then no, I will remeber my grand children suffering, I will remember how my other son sacrificed his happiness to provide good life to his neice and nephew and the rest of the family, If I was Dadi then I would forgive and forget as I am a mother and mothers do that, but I will not force anybody else to do the same, if I am Alok then I will forfive but not forget as I saw my neice and nephew missing there Dad, Bhabi to regain her life and confidence to be a stronger person fgor the family.
But Hey its about SGP not me or anybody else. So yes Tejesh you pictured exactly the SGP way, well done.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samirah23111192Keenu.GSuchi-Shwets1502

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Aunty u have just read my mind and put it in that post of yours. Never ever ever would I have given him respect come what may.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Shwets1502

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
@everyone thnks everyone for complimenting on the post but wht is interesting is the answers! Clap
we have very creative and practical people out here Thumbs Up
@tejesh thnks for listening to me and actualli writing an essay LOL!
very well said, u analysed the situation perfectly, and as sheemadi suggested i think thts wht exactly happen in SGP due to its essence.. .. 
let's wait and watch... he called today, which was interesting as this track is def goin faster than raunak-panna one LOL

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 27 May 2011 at 10:19am

Suchi-Shwets1502

panic_monger Senior Member
panic_monger
panic_monger

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@tejes bhiya ji!  hw great ur mind thinks i m surprised n quite impressed...Clap  if the story goes on ur track then there wud definately be a happy ending sooon bt BP k aane ki news se BM ziada sad is waja se hogi dat whether he is suffering from anything strange or sad in his life or wats wrong wid him ... instead of regreting him...i think soooStern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tejeshec

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
@panic_monger, thanks for u'r kind words.
Shailaja's character is such. However happy/sad  she is her main priority is the well being and happiness of her family members. From her words to Dadiji I can infer that she will accept him when he comes back.
When Dadiji asks her whether Ishwar is coming back then Shailaja says "Bekar mein Aaas lagaane se kya phaiyda" This means that she still misses him and wants him in her life.
Most of the Indian woman even today are like her. They will accept their husbands even though they must have put their wives through immense pain and sufferings for many years.
To break the bond is never on their mind. But slowly the mindset of women is changing in cities and towns.A decade back 90% of the women would have accepted Ishwar but now it must have come down to say 75% but 75 is still a big big number

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Arshi86 Goldie
Arshi86
Arshi86

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Mine is a very silly and dumb theroy, but maybe Bada Papa, is dying or has some kind of health problem and he wants to make amends before he leaves this world. Maybe his American wife left him, and now he realizes how much he hurt Bade Ma. Anyway, I don't think a coma, because if that was so he would not have commented that Inder and Panna must be married by now.

samirah23Keenu.G

Go to top