India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Ishwar Track Speculation (Page 3)

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Ok It feels weird writing posts without using my Fav Smiling Simile Par Maina Keens Ko Wachan Diya Hai Ki I be serious nd write Big Research essay so I m Nibaing the wachan... so I m warning u all in advance dont fall sleep Ppl while reading my Long essay...Ok Coming to Point I think Ishwar will make some false story to get in the house like Filmy type...Whether saying he isnt happy wid her second wife or he is missing his children or something like that...But i personally dont want to see him nd his track at all...He seems to be only negative in whole of this Kashyap Family nd it will surely ruin the Mahol of Kashayp House nd Show which I m sure No one will ever want...We dont wanna see this...But if CVs decide to include this track I wish they do well which I m not optimist about going by their past record of last 3-4 months...So lets see how will this track proceed ...whether it will happen or not...But I m not sure  that I want to see this track 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.GYusBeeAshis

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
@ice.maiden Clap great answer! i was thinking same way, but I want ishwar to come to kashyaps family home atleast once... i want to see the reaction of everyone most importantly badima, panna, inder and suhana! I do share same thoughts as you lekin, for stayin in US, its little diff.. i want him to come to india and then leave for US, after no one accepts him.. the thing im looking forward to most is the dialogues during tht track by supriyaji! Smile

@rubal first of all thank you for accepting my request! you have ur own hatke thoughts, but you knw i dun think ishwar is negative.. he cant be.. mahaul will be diff cauz its related to badima who everyone loves..lekin i dun think ishwar's gonna lie to get in house and then create prbs.. thts too ekta type you knw LOL! waise for the last bit.. yeh track toh hona hi hai.. abhi hamare chahne na chahne se kya hoga.. but I m glad tht are showin something about this track myself Big smile 

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 27 May 2011 at 12:58am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25ice.maiden111192YusBeeAshisGurpreetD

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
@ Keenu, ya a Suhana-Ishwaar face-off will be interesting Wink  But this man can resort to emotional blackmail  and his wanting to embrace his kids, their refusing and Dadiji supporting him.. all that kind of drama they can show..
Even if they show him coming back, I don't want them to show too much drama.. Just the cold "you are now unacceptable" look from Badi ma, anger in Inder and Panna's eyes and a dressing down from Suhana, thats all. 

Edited by ice.maiden - 27 May 2011 at 1:09am

radpat25Keenu.GGurpreetDYusBeeAshismisty85

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Good post keenu

My answer is NO neither the kashyap will accept him nor i want them to forgive ishwar as the mistake which he has done is not at all forgiven atleast in my view...leaving ur wife n kids lonely for so many years n then suddenly starting contacting them through letters n calls as BM said what's the meaning of ths now...As sushma wrote in her post that ishwar is not happy with his second marriage feeling lonely n tatz why want to come back as he has now realised the true value of his family shailaji n his kids but what's the use of ths now first u kill sumone n then ask for forgiveness n do u really think the other person will forgive u so easily...c'mon u have ruined the life of so many ppl just for ur happiness how u expect them to forget everything so easily... the pain which BM has undergone nobody can think abt it what if even her in-laws will not support her where will she go...thank god atleast she has the whole family with her to support her in such crucial period of her life which is never going to end...now i don't want kashyap's to ever accept ishwar whatever may be the consequences or so callled majboori's of him for doing so...though i want him to come back once so that he can see the hatred of his family towards him spclly his kids when he left they were too young...so there must be lot of questions frustration hidden inside them for their father which we have seen in different events at SGP that frustration n anger has to be come out n ths will happen only when they come face to face with ishwar spclly inder i want to see father-son confrontation.

radpat25111192Keenu.GYusBeeSuchi-misty85

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Even I agree wid Sushma Ji LOL that there shud be face off between Suhana nd Ishwar...Suhana toh Us Ishwar Ka achi tarah Juice nikal dagi LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Ashis

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Keenu...my feeling about this track is quite filmy...i mean ishwar does want to come back as in his current family nobody respects him...then one day he will decide to come back to india but wont go to kasyap house...somewhere in delhi he will meet suhana (may be suhana helps this man in something...or may be suhana joins his dads business and ishwar is his dad's client or something like that )...during meeting he comes to know that suhana is alok's DIL and would use her to go into the family by being a bechara in front of her...but in the end he will come to know what suhana is really made up off as she would be the one who would hate ishwar the most for hurting her BM...Quite Filmy naaWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samirah23Keenu.GYusBeeAshisGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Renu Di U r even thinking beyond Kekta Kapur ...Kya Kaha Tha Raat Ko??ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Ashis

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon