Sasural Genda Phool

Ishwar Track Speculation (Page 13)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keenu.G

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@tejesh...i believe...women who take those kind of men back...either love them sooo much...are illiterate...are totally dependent...are alone..
none of the case suits BM...
i agree women do take back in general...bt BM's case...its different for me..leaving wife after nearly 10 years of marriage...
lets see what happens...

@keenu...yes yar...we can keep on discussing(Atleast something to discuss) abt this track...and iam loving everyone's speculation...
haha shwets yes we have topic to discuss about and everyone have their own view lekin its actualli resulting in anxiety towards whts the actual reason behind everything happening and gonna happen with BP-BM! and honestly believe it or not, has raised the standards of this track a lot! if CVs screws this up its gonna be a MAJOR downfall for me! 

@bold...ditto...i have been waiting for this track from when the talk of BP came..in the beginning...i think first time it ws mentioned between Alok and BM if iam not wrong...so i just pray CVs do full justice to it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.GYusBee

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

@tejesh...i believe...women who take those kind of men back...either love them sooo much...are illiterate...are totally dependent...are alone..
i agree women do take back in general...bt BM's case...its different for me..leaving wife after nearly 10 years of marriage...
lets see what happens...

Any woman who is without her man is alone even if she surrounded by people all the time. And it is wrong to think that only illiterate/dependent/love is what makes them accept. I would say it is their nature that makes them accept.

nature of a person is influenced by love, respect, family, education etc...
i agree...ok if BP comes and says what he did was wrong and BM accepts...whats there??
can all men do like this and just say sorry and move on??

agreed...women do forgive and accept...and according to me...thats weak...
lets see what happens...
tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

lets see what happens...

Any woman who is without her man is alone even if she surrounded by people all the time. And it is wrong to think that only illiterate/dependent/love is what makes them accept. I would say it is their nature that makes them accept.

nature of a person is influenced by love, respect, family, education etc...
i agree...ok if BP comes and says what he did was wrong and BM accepts...whats there??
can all men do like this and just say sorry and move on??

agreed...women do forgive and accept...and according to me...thats weak...
lets see what happens...

Women are infact weak when it comes to matters like these Shwets. I am not saying this as a negative for women but thats how women are. They can become independent, practical and do everything what men can but when ii comes to such things they become helpless.
Ofcourse there are exceptions but I am talking about majority here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Women are infact weak when it comes to matters like these Shwets. I am not saying this as a negative for women but thats how women are. They can become independent, practical and do everything what men can but when ii comes to such things they become helpless.
Ofcourse there are exceptions but I am talking about majority here.

I agree that V as women r weak but In Indian Society , It's all abt the mentality . In this case BM will think , Duniya kya kahegi ? Samaj Kya Sochega ? Kya main apne liye ek maa- Baap ko unse bete se alag kaar du ? Kya main ek baap ko uske bachcho se door to nahi kaar rahi hun !!!!
          When U do something for Society or Family or anyone else. All Sacrifices comes to an end regardless good intentions .  If It matters to U , it matters . One can Forgive ( Forgiving is easy ) but One can't forget ( Forgetting the incident id hard ) specially in marriage. BM can accept BP if that makes her happy. but I think she is going to see the true BP this time . Right now BM is living in Lala Land , Ones she sees how selfish BP have been (she held herself responsible for BP leaving ) She will throw him out ( Hopefully ) Dadaji is right , Alok is right . Regardless of reasons he left but truth is He never tried to help the family either . Never send money or anything. Or make sure BM - Kids were well taken care of .
         As for V being weak, Tejesh I have seen When Trouble s tricks V (Women) something inside us change as well , V turned strong inside .  Mostly It all comes down to support . It makes me wonder SGP being so close to reality , they never show us that BM or RB ever tried to get a job or work at School or something to help family expenses . It is unrealistic .  If I find my self in similar situation I try to find job. to get my self on my 2 feet . BM has support and she still think like uneducated Women  ( No Offense ) Pati Parmeshwar hota hain ... Unki koee Galati nahi thi ... Main hi Ghar ke kamo main ulghee raheti thi ... . Dead

Shwets1502

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Nets 100% agree with what u have to say. But at times I find it funny that the women who advocate such practical things in fact don't follow it during their time.
Bolne ke liye badi badi baatein kahenge par jab unki baari aati hai tab vahi karenge jo sab karte aa rahe hain.
Its like those mahila samithi women who fight for women's rights but then they themselves don't apply it to their daughters and daughter in laws.

Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
BM has already forgiven him, now its just upto men of the house to do so, Panna will forgive as well knowing her mothers feelings. Now all CV,s have to do is aesthetically show that. The young lot would disagree but majority senior Indians TrP making public would love it. Wah !! Kiya sati sawitree hai Shilajah. They will not want BM to refuse him.

Edited by venture - 02 June 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.GiViewsShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Nets 100% agree with what u have to say. But at times I find it funny that the women who advocate such practical things in fact don't follow it during their time.
Bolne ke liye badi badi baatein kahenge par jab unki baari aati hai tab vahi karenge jo sab karte aa rahe hain.
Its like those mahila samithi women who fight for women's rights but then they themselves don't apply it to their daughters and daughter in laws.

I agree , Tejesh Who hold us back Our mothers by saying all those Pathetic talks . I had an argument with my mother recently . I explained her nicely Y I don't want to do something ! My hubby doesn't care either way but she was stubborn in her way , Y r u not doing it for Ur In-Laws !!!!!!! I was so angry with her . My hubby doesn't care either way , And God forbid If I ask my hubby to do same exact thing for me will he do it ? Will he do it for his In-Laws ? Rules & expectations change cause he is  hubby !!!!!  This is the reality Tejesh . I can't change my mother's thinking and I in the end did what I wanted to do . But Thinking has deep roots in our society . I gave up the fight cause in order to win the argument I have to hurt my mum so I believe it 's every where . No one man Or Woman can do it but Society has to change whole constitution of marriage has to change and accept the in marriage Man & Woman r equal they r partners than and then V may b able to ...

Shwets1502

_MistleToe_ IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iViewsShwets1502

Go to top