Ishwar Track Speculation (Page 12)

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keenu.G

Originally posted by Shwets1502

u knw shwets since BP call came, i have this feeling BM realli wants him to come bak... [woman with big heart u see] so i bet she will forgive.. 
abhi mere mano, toh i think she is lookin bak in her times with him to see whether there is appropriate explanation for the way she is thinking now [ tht is forgiving and accepting BP]!.. 
do u get wht i mean? i think even i m confused.. Wacko

yeah i get it..she is trying to justify that what BP did was right and if he comes back there is no mistake on his side...

what else i feel is..LOL may be if BP comes back...or in the process...BM will also realise what the family has done for her and may be she will say she can forgive him...bt for the family she cannot accept him...

if BM accepts BP...her character will become weak according to me...
thts wht i hope too, forgive but don't forget.. 
so BP shouldnt' be acceptd.. 

It is easy for us to say that forgive but don't forget...and ya don't accept etc etc...but if u were in BM's shoes who knows u might also be in a similar dilemma as Badi Maa unless u had moved on with someone else the moment u'r husband left.

I thought about this situation a lot but then my heart said 90% of the women will still actually accept such a person. A special mention to Laxmi Di's post for influencing my thinking.

Edited by tejeshec - 02 June 2011 at 11:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@tejesh..i agree...most of the woman are like that...
bt what iam confused with is...BP left for another woman...if he had left her for his career...its ok...bt for another woman..i dont think any woman will accept that...he did not even get a divorce i think...so thats a huge mistake...

i keep saying this as i think...this track is the most complicated one...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.Gtejeshec

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

bt what iam confused with is...BP left for another woman...if he had left her for his career...its ok...bt for another woman..i dont think any woman will accept that...he did not even get a divorce i think...so thats a huge mistake...

it is indeed very complicated since there are many possibilties for every factor we look at! Confused
why he left? many possibilites,woman, money, responsibilities?
why he wanna come? again same..disappointed, ditched,sick?
should BM forgive? many thinks to consider.. reason behind his leaving them, family wants, wife's desire..
Will he be accepted?! got to look at very kashyap parivar sadasya before answering about it... 

Shwets1502

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Thats the point Shwets, even after a woman knows that her man has betrayed her she will be ready to accept him back in most of the cases...There are women who have accepted men who are unfaithful and lie to their wives about their extra marital affairs. Atleast BP accepted and told the truth to BM that he found another woman.

Kya karein woman is the most complicated living being to have taken birth on this planet. Vo kehte hai na even God cannot understand what is going through the mind of a woman. Sure it is the most complicated track till now.

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
@tejesh...i believe...women who take those kind of men back...either love them sooo much...are illiterate...are totally dependent...are alone..
none of the case suits BM...
i agree women do take back in general...bt BM's case...its different for me..leaving wife after nearly 10 years of marriage...
lets see what happens...

@keenu...yes yar...we can keep on discussing(Atleast something to discuss) abt this track...and iam loving everyone's speculation...

Keenu.G

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

it is indeed very complicated since there are many possibilties for every factor we look at! Confused
why he left? many possibilites,woman, money, responsibilities?
why he wanna come? again same..disappointed, ditched,sick?
should BM forgive? many thinks to consider.. reason behind his leaving them, family wants, wife's desire..
Will he be accepted?! got to look at very kashyap parivar sadasya before answering about it... 

Keenu I don't think BM will sit and analyze why he left and whether his reasons are genuine for her to accept him. She will just do what her heart says infact anyone in her place will not think they will go with their feelings.
If BM was so strong to have used her mind then if u look at it practically she would have moved on with someone else if tit for tat is what she thought is the solution here.
But as most woman she has a big heart and is very understanding. Ready to absorb all negativity and keep only positives in mind

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.GShwets1502

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

@tejesh...i believe...women who take those kind of men back...either love them sooo much...are illiterate...are totally dependent...are alone..
i agree women do take back in general...bt BM's case...its different for me..leaving wife after nearly 10 years of marriage...
lets see what happens...

@keenu...yes yar...we can keep on discussing(Atleast something to discuss) abt this track...and iam loving everyone's speculation...
haha shwets yes we have topic to discuss about and everyone have their own view lekin its actualli resulting in anxiety towards whts the actual reason behind everything happening and gonna happen with BP-BM! and honestly believe it or not, has raised the standards of this track a lot! if CVs screws this up its gonna be a MAJOR downfall for me! 

Edited by Keenu.G - 02 June 2011 at 11:19am

Shwets1502

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

lets see what happens...

Any woman who is without her man is alone even if she surrounded by people all the time. And it is wrong to think that only illiterate/dependent/love is what makes them accept. I would say it is their nature that makes them accept.

Go to top