India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Ishwar Track Speculation (Page 10)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Honestly speaking I think SGP has lost its originality and became a typical SP serial , if they can  cure brain tumor in one episode , have amnesia track , who is stoping them to go all filmy with BP track . Forget about about the way they handled RB track , at that time some originality was intact now toh it is total unrelatable, yes I agree they do show some good meaningful episodes but not as consistingly they use to. The cast is so good whoch is holding it together.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25-Maahii-ShadowImbuemeenakshi_16-allizwell-Monu-SunNaa

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
i think the entire mess up is done only with the Sushaan track...cos they are the lead...i dont think SP ever cared abt RB track...or will care for BP track...i think becos SP did not look at RB track we got a good track...hope its the same with BP..
i hope a parallel Sushaan track runs with the BP track...SP can mess with that and not with this track...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25ShadowImbuemeenakshi_16-allizwell-

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Yes Shwetha, I think you are right, SP only want the lead on the screen to satisfy some who dont bother about the story line as long as there are meaningless eye locks, heroine falling in hero,s arms , songs in the background, freeze frame from 25 angles!!! Thank God Suahan and Ishaan are not that bad, but there story always becomes filmy at the end , start is good and then becoems repititive. Thanks to the cast it holds some sanity. Hopefully Baday Papa track will be handled realistically and relatable like other family track. I loved SGP because of the family boding , relationships of different knid Suhana and BAdi Maa, the way they all made Suhana adjust in the family and accpet and love her husband. Every character was given equall importance and that was all along told by the CV,s that this is story about every character in the family nit just Suhana and Ishaan and since they changed it to the lead ony then it became like every other serial but better.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25ShadowImbue-allizwell-Shwets1502

Shidev.Soniak Goldie
Shidev.Soniak
Shidev.Soniak

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Now a days i'm not liking tracks going on.
-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Lovely thread keenu..Star... infact a debatable thread regards to ishwar-shailaja...Big smile

Badimaa is a daya ka sagar acc. to me... and nowadays one can see her loneliness  much visible on her face...but it also has some visible spark of hopes in her eyes... we all can say she shud not forgive her husband but at the end of the day she is a woman who has been yearning for his love, his companionship all these years and i somewhere feel... however strong she has been all her life when he ditched her... his one statement " shailaja, tum kaisi ho... teek toh ho na" keeps echoing in her ears making her weak from within... all bringing back the hope in her mind that possibly he might return... that's womanhood... however merciless situations can get,however cruel and selfish... men can get in those situations with them... the art of forgiving is something which they own... one can never understand... her great mind and her beautiful heart...!Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ice.maiden111192tejeshecAshisShwets1502

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Lovely thread keenu..Star... infact a debatable thread regards to ishwar-shailaja...Big smile

Badimaa is a daya ka sagar acc. to me... and nowadays one can see her loneliness  much visible on her face...but it also has some visible spark of hopes in her eyes... we all can say she shud not forgive her husband but at the end of the day she is a woman who has been yearning for his love, his companionship all these years and i somewhere feel... however strong she has been all her life when he ditched her... his one statement " shailaja, tum kaisi ho... teek toh ho na" keeps echoing in her ears making her weak from within... all bringing back the hope in her mind that possibly he might return... that's womanhood... however merciless situations can get,however cruel and selfish... men can get in those situations with them... the art of forgiving is something which they own... one can never understand... her great mind and her beautiful heart...!Smile

Only a woman could have understood and written this.ClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-Ashis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Wah ! Laxmi, I knew you would say this in your unique style. Since yesterday I am thinking the same that oh dear BM has forgiven him completely already without him even asking for it, and the look on her face when Dadaji said Ishwar will not come here in my life, BM,s face said it all. She is waiting and waiting with all her warnth, men knows which buttons to press Wink one word and women go all weak. This is it. And well said Tejesh , Laxmi is a Woman , not just any but a special one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Aunty I pity those men who don't know which buttons to press and they always face the wrath of women and their accusations.LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Go to top