Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@tejesh..i agree...most of the woman are like that...
bt what iam confused with is...BP left for another woman...if he had left her for his career...its ok...bt for another woman..i dont think any woman will accept that...he did not even get a divorce i think...so thats a huge mistake...

i keep saying this as i think...this track is the most complicated one...

it is indeed very complicated since there are many possibilties for every factor we look at! ðŸ˜•
why he left? many possibilites,woman, money, responsibilities?
why he wanna come? again same..disappointed, ditched,sick?
should BM forgive? many thinks to consider.. reason behind his leaving them, family wants, wife's desire..
Will he be accepted?! got to look at very kashyap parivar sadasya before answering about it... 

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@tejesh..i agree...most of the woman are like that...
bt what iam confused with is...BP left for another woman...if he had left her for his career...its ok...bt for another woman..i dont think any woman will accept that...he did not even get a divorce i think...so thats a huge mistake...

i keep saying this as i think...this track is the most complicated one...

Thats the point Shwets, even after a woman knows that her man has betrayed her she will be ready to accept him back in most of the cases...There are women who have accepted men who are unfaithful and lie to their wives about their extra marital affairs. Atleast BP accepted and told the truth to BM that he found another woman.

Kya karein woman is the most complicated living being to have taken birth on this planet. Vo kehte hai na even God cannot understand what is going through the mind of a woman. Sure it is the most complicated track till now.

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@tejesh...i believe...women who take those kind of men back...either love them sooo much...are illiterate...are totally dependent...are alone..
none of the case suits BM...
i agree women do take back in general...bt BM's case...its different for me..leaving wife after nearly 10 years of marriage...
lets see what happens...

@keenu...yes yar...we can keep on discussing(Atleast something to discuss) abt this track...and iam loving everyone's speculation...
tejeshec thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keenu.G

it is indeed very complicated since there are many possibilties for every factor we look at! ðŸ˜•
why he left? many possibilites,woman, money, responsibilities?
why he wanna come? again same..disappointed, ditched,sick?
should BM forgive? many thinks to consider.. reason behind his leaving them, family wants, wife's desire..
Will he be accepted?! got to look at very kashyap parivar sadasya before answering about it... 

Keenu I don't think BM will sit and analyze why he left and whether his reasons are genuine for her to accept him. She will just do what her heart says infact anyone in her place will not think they will go with their feelings.
If BM was so strong to have used her mind then if u look at it practically she would have moved on with someone else if tit for tat is what she thought is the solution here.
But as most woman she has a big heart and is very understanding. Ready to absorb all negativity and keep only positives in mind

Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@tejesh...i believe...women who take those kind of men back...either love them sooo much...are illiterate...are totally dependent...are alone..
i agree women do take back in general...bt BM's case...its different for me..leaving wife after nearly 10 years of marriage...
lets see what happens...

@keenu...yes yar...we can keep on discussing(Atleast something to discuss) abt this track...and iam loving everyone's speculation...

haha shwets yes we have topic to discuss about and everyone have their own view lekin its actualli resulting in anxiety towards whts the actual reason behind everything happening and gonna happen with BP-BM! and honestly believe it or not, has raised the standards of this track a lot! if CVs screws this up its gonna be a MAJOR downfall for me! 
Edited by Keenu.G - 12 years ago
tejeshec thumbnail

lets see what happens...

Any woman who is without her man is alone even if she surrounded by people all the time. And it is wrong to think that only illiterate/dependent/love is what makes them accept. I would say it is their nature that makes them accept.

Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keenu.G

haha shwets yes we have topic to discuss about and everyone have their own view lekin its actualli resulting in anxiety towards whts the actual reason behind everything happening and gonna happen with BP-BM! and honestly believe it or not, has raised the standards of this track a lot! if CVs screws this up its gonna be a MAJOR downfall for me! 

@bold...ditto...i have been waiting for this track from when the talk of BP came..in the beginning...i think first time it ws mentioned between Alok and BM if iam not wrong...so i just pray CVs do full justice to it...
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

Any woman who is without her man is alone even if she surrounded by people all the time. And it is wrong to think that only illiterate/dependent/love is what makes them accept. I would say it is their nature that makes them accept.

nature of a person is influenced by love, respect, family, education etc...
i agree...ok if BP comes and says what he did was wrong and BM accepts...whats there??
can all men do like this and just say sorry and move on??

agreed...women do forgive and accept...and according to me...thats weak...
lets see what happens...
tejeshec thumbnail

nature of a person is influenced by love, respect, family, education etc...
i agree...ok if BP comes and says what he did was wrong and BM accepts...whats there??
can all men do like this and just say sorry and move on??

agreed...women do forgive and accept...and according to me...thats weak...
lets see what happens...

Women are infact weak when it comes to matters like these Shwets. I am not saying this as a negative for women but thats how women are. They can become independent, practical and do everything what men can but when ii comes to such things they become helpless.
Ofcourse there are exceptions but I am talking about majority here.
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

Women are infact weak when it comes to matters like these Shwets. I am not saying this as a negative for women but thats how women are. They can become independent, practical and do everything what men can but when ii comes to such things they become helpless.
Ofcourse there are exceptions but I am talking about majority here.

I agree that V as women r weak but In Indian Society , It's all abt the mentality . In this case BM will think , Duniya kya kahegi ? Samaj Kya Sochega ? Kya main apne liye ek maa- Baap ko unse bete se alag kaar du ? Kya main ek baap ko uske bachcho se door to nahi kaar rahi hun !!!!
          When U do something for Society or Family or anyone else. All Sacrifices comes to an end regardless good intentions .  If It matters to U , it matters . One can Forgive ( Forgiving is easy ) but One can't forget ( Forgetting the incident id hard ) specially in marriage. BM can accept BP if that makes her happy. but I think she is going to see the true BP this time . Right now BM is living in Lala Land , Ones she sees how selfish BP have been (she held herself responsible for BP leaving ) She will throw him out ( Hopefully ) Dadaji is right , Alok is right . Regardless of reasons he left but truth is He never tried to help the family either . Never send money or anything. Or make sure BM - Kids were well taken care of .
         As for V being weak, Tejesh I have seen When Trouble s tricks V (Women) something inside us change as well , V turned strong inside .  Mostly It all comes down to support . It makes me wonder SGP being so close to reality , they never show us that BM or RB ever tried to get a job or work at School or something to help family expenses . It is unrealistic .  If I find my self in similar situation I try to find job. to get my self on my 2 feet . BM has support and she still think like uneducated Women  ( No Offense ) Pati Parmeshwar hota hain ... Unki koee Galati nahi thi ... Main hi Ghar ke kamo main ulghee raheti thi ... . 🤢