Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I thought we can discuss the BM-BP scenes here...

anyways...from todays scene it was shown that both were happy with each other...and more so...BP was very happy with BM...😕
this track is getting more and more complicated...
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
is it?! but then letter said something else...
if u think kekta style here, u can predict tht his mistress was the one who created all these prblems by writing letter on his behalf sayin he broke up all the relations and then instigating BP in believing tht Kashyaps dun need him anymore or something 😛! 😆! 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@keenu...thats too much for SGP...😆
may be...as BM said she was too much concentrating on the family that she ignored BP...like she said BP wanted her to be modern but she was not...may be cos of that BP changed...😕
Keenu.G thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@keenu...thats too much for SGP...😆
may be...as BM said she was too much concentrating on the family that she ignored BP...like she said BP wanted her to be modern but she was not...may be cos of that BP changed...😕

abhi yeh bhi ho sakta hai! too many possibilities! ðŸ˜†
lekin fact is fact ke BP left BM  and didnt ask abt them for yrs! so he is wrong.. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@keenu..definitely he is wrong...if he did not want to live with BM..he could have told her...they could have done something...bt he left her for another women leaving a letter is wrong...a BIG WRONG...

bt what iam trying to say is..if BM thinks its her mistake that he left...she will forgive and accept na...😕 thats what iam fearing..

whatever the reason can be for BP coming back..the family..will not forgive him...family here means only 3 people..😆 dadaji, inder and alok...but BM???
Keenu.G thumbnail
u knw shwets since BP call came, i have this feeling BM realli wants him to come bak... [woman with big heart u see] so i bet she will forgive.. 
abhi mere mano, toh i think she is lookin bak in her times with him to see whether there is appropriate explanation for the way she is thinking now [ tht is forgiving and accepting BP]!.. 
do u get wht i mean? i think even i m confused.. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keenu.G

u knw shwets since BP call came, i have this feeling BM realli wants him to come bak... [woman with big heart u see] so i bet she will forgive.. 

abhi mere mano, toh i think she is lookin bak in her times with him to see whether there is appropriate explanation for the way she is thinking now [ tht is forgiving and accepting BP]!.. 
do u get wht i mean? i think even i m confused.. 

yeah i get it..she is trying to justify that what BP did was right and if he comes back there is no mistake on his side...

what else i feel is..😆 may be if BP comes back...or in the process...BM will also realise what the family has done for her and may be she will say she can forgive him...bt for the family she cannot accept him...

if BM accepts BP...her character will become weak according to me...
Keenu.G thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

yeah i get it..she is trying to justify that what BP did was right and if he comes back there is no mistake on his side...

what else i feel is..😆 may be if BP comes back...or in the process...BM will also realise what the family has done for her and may be she will say she can forgive him...bt for the family she cannot accept him...

if BM accepts BP...her character will become weak according to me...

thts wht i hope too, forgive but don't forget.. 
so BP shouldnt' be acceptd.. 
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keenu.G

thts wht i hope too, forgive but don't forget.. 
so BP shouldnt' be acceptd.. 

It is easy for us to say that forgive but don't forget...and ya don't accept etc etc...but if u were in BM's shoes who knows u might also be in a similar dilemma as Badi Maa unless u had moved on with someone else the moment u'r husband left.

I thought about this situation a lot but then my heart said 90% of the women will still actually accept such a person. A special mention to Laxmi Di's post for influencing my thinking.
Edited by tejeshec - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@tejesh..i agree...most of the woman are like that...
bt what iam confused with is...BP left for another woman...if he had left her for his career...its ok...bt for another woman..i dont think any woman will accept that...he did not even get a divorce i think...so thats a huge mistake...

i keep saying this as i think...this track is the most complicated one...