Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Ya Ya I wrote that...I did wadha wid Keens that I will write an essay ...Wadha Kiya tha toh Nibana bhi tha Na๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ale ale mere bhai itna aacha kab se ho gayaEmbarrassed
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ambrosia

Ishwar's willingness to keep his ties intact with his family in India especially his parents and "former" wife is the indication that he misses them in his life. He took them for granted and have abondoned them because he was blinded by the foreign life. But there is the saying "home is where the heart is", no matter how much he achieves in his present life he will always miss his home his "ghosla" and its only among the Kashyaps.

Now coming to your question as to whether he should be forgiven or not. I think he should. Because he may have abandoned his family "physically" but he had sent letters after letter to know about their whereabouts, which says that he is still emotionally attached to his home. He has never insulted or mistreated his wife Shaleja. He just chose what he seemed best back them. However, now if he realizes his mistake and is willing to accept any punishments from his wife and children then there is no point in holding a grudge. I believe kashyaps have the heart which is bigger than Ishwar's mistake.   

Ananya i would i like to correct you...in holi wala maha episode they clearly showed through his letters that he had no attachment with kasyap family and was very happy with his materialistic achievements.

Before leaving his wife he clearly wrote that he is leaving her because he does not love her...what more insult can you give to a woman with whom you spent 10-12 years of your life and have 2 kids from that woman.

I have been waiting for this track since a longgg time..dunno why..but I really wished that they would open this track too..and all these letters,phonecalls are hinting towards that I suppose.

IMO,I think that Ishwar got back what he did.You know,maybe his second wife might have ditched him the same way he ditched BM...because the selfish soul that Ishwar is..he wouldnt have written a letter to BM asking about Panna-Inder if something like this wouldnt have happened.Imagine,a guy who even didnt care about his children,never bothered to write a single letter or talk to Shailja,is now trying to connect with his roots back in India..IMO Ishwar will only do this if his second wife mistreats him.

Now coming to the forthcoming track,umm..I really dont know how will the creatiuves handle it but I would want Ishwar to come to the kashyap house normally...then beg for whatever he has done..and then get a GRAND KICK OUT from the kashyaps by Inder and Panna๐Ÿ˜ก...seriously speaking..I do not want BM to forgive Ishwar while riding high on emotions...I want to see how Inder and Panna confronts their dad..that idiotic dad..who left them ages ago...I would want to see how Alok and dadaji react to this too...and then finally...a big 'in your face' situation with Suhana.

I would also like the Cvs to go a bit in depth and show what actually made Ishwar leave the Kashyaps.I have seen my own aunt go through the same situation with husband leaving her and her daughter alone and marrying someone else...and i guess this is realistic and happens in a lot of homes..so I hope with this track..they bring back the reality factor to the show.

The only thing good about Ishwar is his handwriting๐Ÿ˜†So neat and clean hindi handwritting..umm except for that...he pretty deserves a slap or two.๐Ÿค”

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

Ale ale mere bhai itna aacha kab se ho gaya๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ara Kabhie Kabhie I become Acha ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

Keenu...my feeling about this track is quite filmy...i mean ishwar does want to come back as in his current family nobody respects him...then one day he will decide to come back to india but wont go to kasyap house...somewhere in delhi he will meet suhana (may be suhana helps this man in something...or may be suhana joins his dads business and ishwar is his dad's client or something like that )...during meeting he comes to know that suhana is alok's DIL and would use her to go into the family by being a bechara in front of her...but in the end he will come to know what suhana is really made up off as she would be the one who would hate ishwar the most for hurting her BM...Quite Filmy naa๐Ÿ˜‰

renu i m surprised and impressed with ur way of thinking! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ! honestly agar aisa ho toh i realli wont mind lekin before suhana helps him come in the family, i want a faceoff between them, nahin toh mazaa nahin aayega! ๐Ÿ˜† very filmy btw ๐Ÿ˜›
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In this ishwar track the thing which i am waiting the most is... ishwar - suhana face off...as i think inder and panna being so mature would somehow give controlled reaction ...but suhana being suhana will blow her fuse and will give piece of her mind to that ishwar ๐Ÿ˜ก Edited by 111192 - 12 years ago
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@shounak well said, I m also looking forwrd to panna and inder reaction, esp inder since hes always playng arnd you knw.. the way they have shown badima i m pretty sure she will melt when the person she loved is asking for forgiveness.. ! I think he is prolly writing the letter after realising the mistake he has made possibly after experiencin same thing frm his second mistress ๐Ÿ˜›.. I realli hope CVs dun mess up this major track or i will be maha disappointed.. 
btw on same situation happening in reality.. i have seen it my own family.. its realli depressing.. but you knw as they say.. jus go with flow.. i guess tht's wht my aunt is doin.. and i feel so mad tht i cant even help her.. 
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't want Badepapa (BP) comes to Kashyaps house soon... I want BP return after Anmesia track...

BM receives phone calls and letters from BP, one night all the elders meet in BM room and Radha all children slept . Here suhana doesn't get sleep, so she takes her pillow and comes to BM room and overhears Dadaji,discussing about BP phone calls and letters.. Suhana leaves from there..

Next day suhana goes to Radha bua room and asks her Is really BP make phone calls to BM... RB is shocked and suhana tells she know it as he came to BM room last night... RB tells only elders  know it and don't tell to anyone.. RB tells her BM is in tensed of BP..Suhana asks RB she wants to know what happend to kashyaps after Ishwar left, how they handled BM.. as RM knows everything ... RB hesitates, but suhana tells her she really wants to know about BM and all.. So we have flashbacks of how the family were together and how Alok, dadaji manged the house, education to all the children..

They can add Elesh track, childhood a bit, as Eelsh was there in her Grandfather's house after his parents death, but Eelsh father's parents died, Eelsh's  Chacha brough him and leave him, as he didn't have money to spend on Elesh education... From then onwards elesh also become one of the them... How alok everyone in the family including children start saving, Alok became papa to Inder and helped his education and all...Later how Inder finishes his studies with doing part time job and how he also helped Alok and family expenses ... Fashbacks and all finishes and Suhana says she is proud of being a member in this family... He is proud of her papa Alok and Inder Bhayya..

Suhana meets BM and tells her, she is happy now that Ishaan starts loving her again as shashikala, but now her only fear is about BP .. BM is shocked, suhana tells she knows everything and tells her she wants BM happiness and prays to GOD that BP will not comes to Kashyaps house ?

Anmesia track.. finishes... Sushaan are happy with family enjoying...

The women he married in US left him, his children asked for share in his property and left him alone in US no one to share in this age..

So BP returns to India.. and asks for fogiveness... Intially Kahsyaps and Badimaa reject him and later BM forgive him, but tells him he can live in this house, BUT SHE WILL NEVER ACCEPT HIM AS A HUSBAND.

BP should fee the pain and the goes back to U.S with that guilt ..  and leave a letter  statting ---

He  IS NOT WORTHY TO LIVE IN KASHYAPS HOUSE. EVEN AFTER HAVING CRORES OF MONEY BALANCE HE IS THE BEST LOSER IN LIFE..

Edited by abhi786 - 12 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent topic Keenu, and some good analysis of the situation. Anaya(ambrosia) good to see you back after so long.
My take on this is, if Ishwar Sahab casually decides to come back , he will because in his opinion he has the right to be HAPPY, so he wants to come back and he will, as he thinks his family are his family and they will forgive him , because he never INTENDED to hurt them, he just wanted to live his own life, he offered Shailja to leave Kyshaps, he offered her that he would look after the kids( god knows how) so in his mind he was very REASONABLE. So if he comes he would come under the influence that us family will forgive him. Now , what would Kyshaps do, I think Dadi will forgive him straight away as she already has, he writes to her, but she would be afraid of her husband, Ambernaath would not forgive him, not because of the pain Ishwar caused him but the pain Shailjah went to. Inder and Panna would not , as there is no way a child forgets how he was treated by his parents in there childhood wether it was good or bad, especially bad one, the feeling of loss, and betrayal by a father is very difficult to forgive by children in that age , so Inder and Panna might nit forgive him, BUT I have the feeling that Shailjah would!! And she would make everybody to forgive him as well. Now in my opinion forgiving is one thing and letting him BACK in there lives is different, yes forgive him but not FORGET what he did, and don't let him join in when everything is convenient for him to come back. It's very typical , there are many case where these old age NRI, s want ti go back to there ROOTS when it suits them. I am not sure how they would deal with it but the situation is very real, may be not in cities but in villages there are people in UK/US who has family back home as well, they go there when it suits them, they have Uptodate families here as well. I hope they don't make this in a filmy situation , the practical solution I see is that people forgive but not necessarily forget, if its me in this situation I would forgive but not forget. BUT knowing the character of Ishwar   Is HE LOOKING for forgiveness, I doubt !
Originally posted by: 111192

In this ishwar track the which i am waiting the most is... ishwar - suhana face off...as i think inder and panna being so mature would somehow give controlled reaction ...but suhana being suhana will blow her fuse and will give piece of her mind to that ishwar ๐Ÿ˜ก

I kind of agree with you. Panna I guess will just show her displeasure. Suhana to(hindi) everyone knows. I don't know about Inder. Inder is a pretty angry man. Remember the MIL- Inder scene. He was pretty hot tempered during that time. There was also one more scene where he screams at someone real bad and Rajni is shocked by his behavior. I really hope Inder for once just shouts at his father and tells him to leave the house. Not disrespectfully but atleast mockingly. 

Or I am being too mean? ๐Ÿค”