India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

which sonography is 50000 Rs (Page 2)

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
I think the doctor needs to be changed, she prescriped some 20000 worth medicines to archana's stomach but the pain has not reduced yet, and how is it possible that she is not able to diagonise even after so many tests,  y r the reports been given so late??

The CVs r showing doctors in a poor lime lightAngry

Edited by Ankifan - 27 May 2011 at 12:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeenycsweetie

ashmeena Newbie
ashmeena
ashmeena

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
its not for the sonography. the test is done. the results are not in yet. i thinks thats what the doctors said. but manav ask if there happens to be a complication then how much money will be needed. so the 50000 Rs is might or might not need depending on the results.
peaches4u Groupbie
peaches4u
peaches4u

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I mean that's crazy...you put a price tag on a complication that you doen't know if there is one in the first place.  Not to mention, the doctor can't even provide Manav with even a hit  or possible concerns if his wife is experiencing pain..., but she knows how much it will cost...

That was the funniest scene...

Not to CV please get some good actors and get some realistic scripts...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
It's any potential treatments that would cost 50k, not the sono. What makes no sense to me is, y wouldn't results from the sono be the very first thing the dr showed to arman? I mean duh, the sono is right in front of u, LIVE-- not something that needs to be sent away for testing. At least then they'd kno if her baby has a heartbeat. So ridiculous.

nycsweetie

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
i agree with d topic...y dey r showin dat testz r dat expensive...even if d treatment plan iz 50,000..styll datz a lottt of money for medicine..

in d promo d doctor iz askin 4 2 lakhs for a surgery..i mean come onnn...2 lakhs for surgeryyyWacko...
thank god i m in canada & we hve free health system
taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Actually it can because Archu has complications. I am a sonographer and we do multiple studies on one patient through out the pregnancy. We follow it all the way to term sometimes. And toward the end of the pregnancy, many women have to come every 2weeks for a sonogram. So just calculate. even if it cost 2000 per exam and she has it about 5 to 7 times in her whole pregnancy, thats about 10000-14000 right there. Then you have to include routine check-ups, doctor fees, medicine, delivery cost, hospital stay and surgery if necessary. I work in the US so I am not aware of the cost in Inida, but in US it can get pricey to go to the doctor, get routine check-up, sonogram, medicine, and hospital stay. If you don't have insurance, hospital stay is $5000 here depending on hospital. And if you stay about 2 days post pregnancy thats $10000...so not cheap at all to have a kid...I am sure if her pregnancy was normal then the cost would have been half of that...but in her case supposedly its critical enough that Manav will be asked to chose between mother and baby(as per promo)

Edited by taral83 - 27 May 2011 at 11:28am
xyzee Goldie
xyzee
xyzee

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

Actually it can because Archu has complications. I am a sonographer and we do multiple studies on one patient through out the pregnancy. We follow it all the way to term sometimes. And toward the end of the pregnancy, many women have to come every 2weeks for a sonogram. So just calculate. even if it cost 2000 per exam and she has it about 5 to 7 times in her whole pregnancy, thats about 10000-14000 right there. Then you have to include routine check-ups, doctor fees, medicine, delivery cost, hospital stay and surgery if necessary. I work in the US so I am not aware of the cost in Inida, but in US it can get pricey to go to the doctor, get routine check-up, sonogram, medicine, and hospital stay. If you don't have insurance, hospital stay is $5000 here depending on hospital. And if you stay about 2 days post pregnancy thats $10000...so not cheap at all to have a kid...I am sure if her pregnancy was normal then the cost would have been half of that...but in her case supposedly its critical enough that Manav will be asked to chose between mother and baby(as per promo)

Hospital charges are definitely higher in the US  and as far as India goes I guess it depends on the Hospital. The promo shows that Manav has to choose between mom and child?? That is another most crazy  situation - a HUSBAND or another human being should not be asked to choose between unborn child and mother! By default it should be the mother, period! Sorry if I sound callous, but what would the plight of the child be then - motherless??? If the mom dies  look at the number of people it affects, parents (first and foremost), then husband, siblings, friends, relatives and so on! She is an adult who has responsibilities towards other individuals, has touched lives (hopefully!) and what's more she can have another child again. Yes its traumatic to lose a child even if unborn, but its 100 times more traumatic to lose the WOMAN who has carried the baby - people would have lost a child, a spouse, a sister, a friend, etc.!!!

Edited by xyzee - 27 May 2011 at 3:01pm

swtbaby

swtbaby IF-Rockerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
500000 sooo much money

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index