loved the sweet & sort raga moments

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
yesterday i just loved each & every sweet & short mments of rudra & gauri and must say that inspite of being so short they all were so ragalicious that i just couldn't take my eyes out of them😍the way rudra came in support of gauri in front of everybodywithout caring about pihu & told them staright away that gauri would live with him throughout her life was just a scene to watch for🤗the way he read gauri's painfull eyes & understood on his own that her husband has left her for somebody else and started crying  himself while questioning her husband's intentions showed that even today he could feel for her inspite of her being a complete outsider for him😭i thoroughly smiled & enjoyed when even during the preparations of his own marriage he was just trying to make gauri happy & tried every possible way to bring a smile on her face as if gauri mattered to him the most in this entire world😃i just started dancing all the way when he poured the laddoo in gauri's mouth without even caring for even a single second what pihu might feel seing all thisthe dance was indeed a pleasant surprise not just for me but also for gauri as she got so surprised when all of a sudden rudra pushed her towards him & started dancing that too in such a romantic way😳i just couldn't take my eyes off & started blushing seing the way rudra was staring gauri with so much of love & passion in his eyes that even gauri couldn't move her eyes out of him☺️it was a scene to watch when rudra started staring gauri & tried to read her painfull eyes when she was busy plugging the button the same old sherwani which he wore in zee rishtey awards😉all these scenes were so romantic in themselves that i will keep on thinking about them throughout my entire life but still would not get out of it😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow!  i havent seen the epi yet, but sounds like these are scenes def worth watching for!