Plz share your views...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
If Gulaal ever falls for Kesar, what do you think would be her pulling factor towards him? IS it  against morality?

Eagerly waiting for your impartial comments.😛

i think gullal will not fall in luv with kesher...becoz she look him as her son...so i think gullal will make him understood that he is just attracted wil her and that is not luv...🤔
Gulaal is denying Kesar's love. Does it mean Gulaal has motherly feelings towards Kesar? Besides, do you think his feelings for Gulaal is mere attraction and not love at all! 
Originally posted by alanta

Gulaal is denying Kesar's love. Does it mean Gulaal has motherly feelings towards Kesar? Besides, do you think his feelings for Gulaal is mere attraction and not love at all! 

hmmm idk this so awkward relation ...becoz when kesher was small she have told to pan ba that kesher is like his son...and told to pan ba that she will care him as son...so i am quit confused 😕 ...now how she can look him as husband and luv him😕...beside kesher he always was attracted towards gullal...now his feeling become very big...might be he is fallen for luv🤔...lets see how c.v be show us😊
i dint watch da episodes in wich she said dat kesar z lyk her son.HOW CAN SHE MARRY A GUY WHO SHE TREATS LIKE HER SON?dats highly immoral den.
wat i knw is dat its going to be highly impossoble fr gulaal to love kesar bcz she z still in love vth hr dead 1st husband n she neva accepted kesar as husband.
if evr dey cum 2gthr gulaals feelings fr kesar vil be only an appreciation n acknowledgement of HZ feelings fr her in da begining n 1nce dey r 2ghtr n wen she starts accepting him as her husband den derz no wrng if she develops sm romantic feelings too ovr da tym.aftrall its hz husband no aira gaira.
n fr kesars feelings i think dey r quite intense n deep.noway dey luk lyk'mere attraction'.

@nirma1 

It was Panba and not Gulaal who said Kesar has got a second mother as far as I know and I think Gulaal has never mentioned Kesar as her son. For Gulaal Kesar is Vasanth's dream, nothing more or less. For a mother would rather die but never marry her son (son-like) at any cost. It would be an insult of mother-son relation.