GOham aniversaryy - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by smartc

What a great idea of an anniversary.. If by then, Ahem is at least cordial and civil towards Gopi without fearing for his mother's presence and all, I think that would be a HUGE accomplishment for Gopi. Forget about the whole love/SR tracks for now guys. First, Ahem has to like Gopi, start caring for her, and respect and value her presence without getting influenced by his mother. For me, that would be the biggest anniversary present at this pace!!

@ Sadhli: My goodness girl, u remember the date even? Amazing!! I am very impressed *hehehe*. Let's see if something transpires by then :)

Cheers,
Sana~

@bold...thanx Sana...😳
i m like this only...i have all the epis from start till date of SNS...cutting all the scenes and having a full library of scenes also...so its like m badly addicted to the show and esp Aham...
@ Sadhli: So u have acquired a library of ur own, eh? Well, I was downloading some of the scenes from star's website but now they have restricted my area (the videos are no longer available for my region). So I may trouble u later if I need a particular scene or two for my collection. I hope u won't mind it *hehehe*

Other than that, I've already told u that it was your channel and scenes that got me addicted to the show after almost a year of it had already passed. So u're doing a FAB job there in terms of advertising it to the fullest and I am sure lots of fans appreciate it just like I do :))

Cheers,
Sana~
i again saw dadiya seen such     gopi's look  is really nice  but my dreams r always search 4 sweeter  than pasts            iam sure when that happend every one tell dadiya seen is nothing          hope ...hope ... hope hope Edited by goham - 12 years ago
Originally posted by smartc

@ Sadhli: So u have acquired a library of ur own, eh? Well, I was downloading some of the scenes from star's website but now they have restricted my area (the videos are no longer available for my region). So I may trouble u later if I need a particular scene or two for my collection. I hope u won't mind it *hehehe*

Other than that, I've already told u that it was your channel and scenes that got me addicted to the show after almost a year of it had already passed. So u're doing a FAB job there in terms of advertising it to the fullest and I am sure lots of fans appreciate it just like I do :))

Cheers,
Sana~

m always here if u need any of scene of GoHam...just let me know the date or Epi# or a brief info of the scene...
and thanx a bunch for ur kinds of appreciation...its all abt my love for GoHam as a couple...so cant get rid of them...
Originally posted by goham

i again saw dadiya seen such     gopi's look  is really nice  but my dreams r always search 4 sweeter  than pasts            iam sure when that happend every one tell dadiya seen is nothing          hope ...hope ... hope hope

Yes talk about hope, when I saw the dandiya performance I thought it was the start of the love story but it turned out no it wasn't, Aham always recovers to himself after one of these scenes, it's never permanent. 
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

@bold...thanx Sana...😳
i m like this only...i have all the epis from start till date of SNS...cutting all the scenes and having a full library of scenes also...so its like m badly addicted to the show and esp Aham...

Not only are you addicted to the show Sadhli, but you have all of us addicted as well. i don't know what it is as everyone is sooo irritated (me being one of them) yet can't seem to stay away. I think it's the anticipation of GoHam. I can say first hand you def got me addicted.
Originally posted by Eesha2

Not only are you addicted to the show Sadhli, but you have all of us addicted as well. i don't know what it is as everyone is sooo irritated (me being one of them) yet can't seem to stay away. I think it's the anticipation of GoHam. I can say first hand you def got me addicted.

@esha...thanx to u too...
we all are here just watching and bearing this crap to see How GoHam gets closer and how Ice is melting between them...but we are getting nothing other than Kalakaris and more and more torture on Gopi...
@bold...I got u addicted...how sweet of u...I m addicted and have a full army of GoHam-eria Patients around me...love u all...
hope we will get some more virus of GoHameria in coming epis...