Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

will Gulal ever fall in love with kesar (Page 2)

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

^There's no point replying to that member. She creates trouble everywhere so its best to ignore :))

Fair enough LOL I dont know her/him.

Anyways it always annoys me when people say Dush and Gulaal should get together...Dead

Ok I'll go back to being a silent reading again. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi--Mink-

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
^Why have you stopped posting?

D and Gulaal are a big NO-NO! This is why Gulaal is different from other shows. Most dramas would have got them married so she could take revenge but Gulaal did the complete opposite. Dushyant was never meant for Gulaal, not 10 years...not now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mrs.hughjackman

peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
@ Reemz

I get a little addicted to IF if I start posting... I haven't been a member for long and look at my post number...that happened in the first few months of me being a member LOL until I turned silent.

And the other reason is I read they are planning to end Gulaal...I got sad...didn't want them to spoil the story. So waiting to see whats happening in the serial.

Gul-Dush should never happen. I will drop the show without thinking twice if this happens. I haven't followed many inidan dramas but I can see where your coming from. Sometimes sit with mum to watch others.

Edited by peacefulblossom - 27 May 2011 at 6:29am

-Chandramukhi-

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
I'm not proud about my amount of posts either. LOL! I have to stop myself from thinking about the show ending. It really upsets me too and I just pray that some miracle happens and Star Plus grow a heart :(
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Looks like I'm started to post again LOL...silence doesn't last long for me.

Yeah I'm sad about the possibility of the show ending too.

I seem to me cursed...started watching indian dramas with Tere Liye...they messed that one up and I dropped it.

Then CCMB and they completely killed the story...

And then found Gulaal...and Star plus seems to be after this one too.

I don't understand why people don't like watching different show rather then the usual Dead

I guess I can't bully everyone in india to watch Gulaal...wish I could...LOL

Shame they don't think about foreign viewers.
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Might as well post till you can Wink Ahhh so we should blame you if Gulaal goes off-air Tongue

They really should consider change of time. I don't want to think of the 'what if' scenes between GK :( 
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
i m loving kes-gul tension but at the same time i wished it should have arise later like after 2 month or so...i wanted kesar to solve that murder mystery ...then  there should be friendly relation with gulaal ( i miss the friendly relation they had 10 years back...rem how kesar use to bite her hand while eating or how gulaal has to convince him to go to school and how kesar use to tease her  ) loved all those scene i wanted those scene to be repeated with young kesar as well and so wanted to see gulaal reaction in such case...and then they could develop the tension they are developing now...it can happen at any time as for gulaal it will be always tough to see kesar as her husband these scene could be delayed once they have showe us the proper friendship between kesar and gulaal...but anyways kes-gul are awesome as always

jaaneshin

coolsamira Groupbie
coolsamira
coolsamira

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Gulal will never marry Dushant,for crying out loud he killed her husband.Pinch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index