Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Reemz

I get a little addicted to IF if I start posting... I haven't been a member for long and look at my post number...that happened in the first few months of me being a member ðŸ˜† until I turned silent.

And the other reason is I read they are planning to end Gulaal...I got sad...didn't want them to spoil the story. So waiting to see whats happening in the serial.

Gul-Dush should never happen. I will drop the show without thinking twice if this happens. I haven't followed many inidan dramas but I can see where your coming from. Sometimes sit with mum to watch others.

Edited by peacefulblossom - 12 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm not proud about my amount of posts either. LOL! I have to stop myself from thinking about the show ending. It really upsets me too and I just pray that some miracle happens and Star Plus grow a heart :(
Looks like I'm started to post again ðŸ˜†...silence doesn't last long for me.

Yeah I'm sad about the possibility of the show ending too.

I seem to me cursed...started watching indian dramas with Tere Liye...they messed that one up and I dropped it.

Then CCMB and they completely killed the story...

And then found Gulaal...and Star plus seems to be after this one too.

I don't understand why people don't like watching different show rather then the usual ðŸ¤¢

I guess I can't bully everyone in india to watch Gulaal...wish I could...😆

Shame they don't think about foreign viewers.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Might as well post till you can 😉 Ahhh so we should blame you if Gulaal goes off-air 😛

They really should consider change of time. I don't want to think of the 'what if' scenes between GK :( 
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i m loving kes-gul tension but at the same time i wished it should have arise later like after 2 month or so...i wanted kesar to solve that murder mystery ...then  there should be friendly relation with gulaal ( i miss the friendly relation they had 10 years back...rem how kesar use to bite her hand while eating or how gulaal has to convince him to go to school and how kesar use to tease her  ) loved all those scene i wanted those scene to be repeated with young kesar as well and so wanted to see gulaal reaction in such case...and then they could develop the tension they are developing now...it can happen at any time as for gulaal it will be always tough to see kesar as her husband these scene could be delayed once they have showe us the proper friendship between kesar and gulaal...but anyways kes-gul are awesome as always
coolsamira thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gulal will never marry Dushant,for crying out loud he killed her husband.😵
surithy thumbnail

Hi Samira, It is the million Dollar question in this forum. 

As much as I liked the chemistry between the 2 actors, I did feel a bit awkward thinking of them together (Actually I started watching the episode after Neil's entry).  Then I went and watched the previous episodes still I felt a bit uneasy not because of the age gap but because she played a vital adult role in his childhood years.  The more I dwelled on it the more comfortable I got with the idea.

When I got married my nieces and nephews were 10-12 years old.   I did play a carer role to them but after 10 years of my marriage, today I defiantly don't feel a motherly love towards them, it is more of friendship not even as a carer anymore.  Once my mom told me that I am like a mother to them and I remember well saying back no way (This was way before gulaal).   In contrast the ones that were toddlers at the time I really do feel the motherly love towards them. 

Given the gulsar situation I also agree with most of the members it is hard for gulaal but not impossible.

surithy thumbnail

Peacefulblossom and Reemz I do agree with both of u.

Forgiving D is one thing but to marry him is another?  For me forgiving is something one do for themselves rather than for others.  For their peace of mind or for the soul, some for not putting more energy to someone who doesn't deserve it  even if it is hatting, for some it is to heal themselves from the hatred they have within them(negative energy). 

I've heard of stories where mothers forgive their son's killer just to let go of her son, for her son to rest in peace.  Some mothers even became friends with the killer seeing them repenting.   But in Gualala's case I could see her forgiving D for Vansant's sake but to marry her husband's killer is another thing.  That too a man who killed her husband just to get her!!!!!!!!!  That sounds a bit mockery of her marriage with Vasanth for me.  Having some soft corner is something but to be married needs a lot more if you know what I mean.

Peacefulblossom- I don't even agree with her for making him the head of Sarpanch.  What does she has to say when everybody comes to know about D's deeds.  How is she going to explain to those people who treat her as goddess? 

Forgiving was her choice and her rights but not telling Mottaba and Pannbaa?  They do need a closure for their son's death.   They didn't make the decision to forgive D so just imagine the day they come to know the truth, how disgusted they will about themselves for sheltering their son's killer and that too treating him like their or maybe giving him their son's place.    Knowing D as a killer I don't think she has the right to make D head of the Sarpanch.  I am not at all against forgiving but on the other side it is like cheating the villagers who trust her blindfolded, even if it is unintentional from Gualala's side. 

Being Mahan is one thing but to make decision for others is another?

peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gulaal can never be paired up with Dushyant.  Dushyant's whole motivation for killing Vasant was so he could have a future with her and she knows this.   She would be dishonoring herself as well as Vasant if she did this.
Originally posted by: surithy

Peacefulblossom- I don't even agree with her for making him the head of Sarpanch.  What does she has to say when everybody comes to know about D's deeds.  How is she going to explain to those people who treat her as goddess? 

Forgiving was her choice and her rights but not telling Mottaba and Pannbaa?  They do need a closure for their son's death.   They didn't make the decision to forgive D so just imagine the day they come to know the truth, how disgusted they will about themselves for sheltering their son's killer and that too treating him like their or maybe giving him their son's place.    Knowing D as a killer I don't think she has the right to make D head of the Sarpanch.  I am not at all against forgiving but on the other side it is like cheating the villagers who trust her blindfolded, even if it is unintentional from Gualala's side. 

Being Mahan is one thing but to make decision for others is another?

Heya, sorry been busy and haven't been able to reply to you.

Check out my response on:

I thought argument was worthy of getting its own thread ðŸ˜Š