Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dishbhan

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
⭐️Happy Century Dear!!!!! ⭐️
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
~Cheers,
Dish

THANKS my dearest dear...

THIS would never have been possible without all the love showered on this FF...you guys are simply too much..

THANKS for it all...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
😍😍 no position to talk...u have killed this human being already:)
 oustading s an understatement fr u saaz:)
_sweet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Romantic update...har update mai 1kiss daltihi jaana...bt saaz n anybdy tell me...shanakme pyaar kb hua agr nhi to wo kiss kaise kar sakte hai...kaunse part me unhone apna pyarka ijhar kiya?im confuzd...saaz plz rply 😍
_sweet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulation saaz 4 century 🥳
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I lost count of how many times i ve read the entire thing !

Saaazy !

U are just awesome !

The dynamics you ve portrayed is mindblowing !

Sigh !

Tujhe dekh dekh sona
Tujhe dekh kar hai jagna

Lagta hai yeh kyun mujhe
Sadiyon se chaahun tujhe

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _sweetshona

Romantic update...har update mai 1kiss daltihi jaana...bt saaz n anybdy tell me...shanakme pyaar kb hua agr nhi to wo kiss kaise kar sakte hai...kaunse part me unhone apna pyarka ijhar kiya?im confuzd...saaz plz rply 😍

Hmm..How can they kiss each other if they have not said I love you to each other?? or have expressed their love for each other..

Their physical proximity is an expression of how emotional they are feeling for each other..and they CAN kiss becos they are married..

they express their love for each other in small ways, their care for each other is felt by both of them...

yeh kahani katra katra dikhayegee unn dono mei pyaar...iss kahani mei list of TO DO things nahin honge..jaise ke ..milna, ek doosre ke kareeb aanaa, I love you bolna aur phir kiss..
asal zindagee aise thodee chal tee hai...pyaar ka izzhaar unn choti choti baaton, hassi mazaak aur roz martaba ek doosre ke saath bitaya hua lamhe mein hota hai.. iss kahani mei pyaar ka izhaar kuch iss tarah ka hoga...

Pyaar bahut badi cheez hai..kiss aur I love you bahut choti..hamare jhadge, faisle, milna, bhichadna, mannana, kiss karna, pyaar mei doob jaana, saath mei khana ya ghoomna, ya phir nahin karna..sab kuch ..sab kuch milaake pyaar banta hai...
Edited by saaaz - 12 years ago
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: saaaz

Hmm..How can they kiss each other if they have not said I love you to each other?? or have expressed their love for each other..

Their physical proximity is an expression of how emotional they are feeling for each other..and they CAN kiss becos they are married..

they express their love for each other in small ways, their care for each other is felt by both of them...

yeh kahani katra katra dikhayegee unn dono mei pyaar...iss kahani mei list of TO DO things nahin honge..jaise ke ..milna, ek doosre ke kareeb aanaa, I love you bolna aur phir kiss..
asal zindagee aise thodee chal tee hai...pyaar ka izzhaar unn choti choti baaton, hassi mazaak aur roz martaba ek doosre ke saath bitaya hua lamhe mein hota hai.. iss kahani mei pyaar ka izhaar kuch iss tarah ka hoga...

Pyaar bahut badi cheez hai..kiss aur I love you bahut choti..hamare jhadge, faisle, milna, bhichadna, mannana, kiss karna, pyaar mei doob jaana, saath mei khana ya ghoomna, ya phir nahin karna..sab kuch ..sab kuch milaake pyaar banta hai...

Saazy

I read this explanation itself a couple of times ! What has ur writing done to me !

purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😡 Saazy /// How did u miss MS on my Display Pic ! 😈

& yeh tune kiya Kiya😍 TGIF dhanya ho Gaya ! 🤗 Later Likethi hoon My Take !
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love your update saaz. Shaan is getting possesive...or at least, seems to want to feel like she belongs to him. Khanak is loving it quietly.

I really like the part where they give space to each other, how she assumes that he was discussing work with the guy at hostel, how he did not no to her when she said she was going out, even if he was disappointed. He asked her to stay only when she asked.

And that kiss again. sweet 😊 . I want their reactions...what they are thinking...

They are probably not thinking, so let me rephrase that, what they are feeling 😊

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: saaaz

wow!!!!well put in words saaz...superb...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago