Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 (Page 66)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Awwwieee !!
I was sure ki Pic niklegi Pillow me se !! Hahaha...The moment she pulled off the sheets from his bed...I was sure ki yeh hoga...

He says where next...Hahahahhaa !!

Yikes the pad scene...I was embarassed !!LOLLOL

S- Shaan...S-Suraj...She got the meaning of the turned cup and changed it into Sh...not only his...but hers too...Is it symbolic...That the way the S in her life changed into Sh...She too went from K to Kh...a changed and a different person...Why would she change hers otherwise...Its sounds soo cute and made for each other types...Rhyming...LOL...Kh-Sh !! Heehehe !! Add a "U" in between and Voila - KHUSH !!! Heheheh !!

Akki wala phone convo was cute...so he is all set to take her to meet them all?? Gr8 !! Wo eena-meena-tina ka kyaaa??? Uska chapter jaldi close kar !!

Continue soon !!

Luv,
Vandu

Edited by togepe30 - 05 June 2011 at 12:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SachDJsaaazRB81

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
hei saaz,
couldn't write comments earlier..now pakka for both the parts..
PART 13
shaan n khanak being closer to each other to avoid bumping with strangers..i liked this touch..they r getting very much aware of the other..loved the way they thought abt them being their together..
i'm loving the way they converse..now shaan is preparing check list for her likes n she asking him his likes..i superliked that..
wow!!!he showing her his passion n she comparing it with her sangeet..did he got carried way when he held her by her shoulders n watching her earring dancing..
love when shaan said "mujhe bhi" indicating that he liked her sangeet..
(saaz..a doubt..wat does bkd stands for?in tina's msg)..hate that tina is confirming her appointment with him..
dharam..khanak paid close attention too wat he said but even though knowing him for yrs shaan didnt know much abt his family..the difference in them was written very well..
so shaan didnt meet murli by 6..i'm happy that he spent time with his wifey..arre!!these guys r full on masti..love being around with them actually..loved the way they shaan n really shaan was blushing for their comments..that is lovely..
these r really the main factor in bringing them closer..murli is always for shaan-khanak being together..guys r really impossible..shaan n harshad rolling eyes for murli-karthik's comment n khanak hiding her smile..
y did karthik asked khanak to call him..y cant he call her..
shaan-khanak realising the smells they have on each other..the smeels mingling took me to another world..when will they really shares things n start living..
shaan really searched for the photo in the book..wow!!!i didnt expect this from khanak..i thought she would be startled seeing him inches away from her face..but she asked "u used my shampoo?"..really did they have this convo over her shampoo..
really these guys talk anything related to suraj out of blue at random timing yaar..n they even talk abt dharam..oh god!!these 2 r impossible..ok let them talk abt others now..later on they'll talk abt them..
this is (last my count)th time he saying good night n she saying good morning at 2 am..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
hei saaz,
comments for
PART 14
really she woke up only by 9..may be due her health condition she could have slept for a long time..actuaaly at some time i was thinking wat will they wear while they sleep..mainly concerned with khanak..was she comfortable with shaan in the same room..
is she having a tough time to see shaan in his banian n shorts..looked like she avoided looking at him..for the 1st time he made tea for her too..but she didnt have it..
hahaha..khanak is afraid of cockroaches..really guys get tough time in their place when a girl is around..the way she complained abt shaan's bathroom being not clean n his clothes all over..
the way she said his things r all over n he pointing out her things all over..really shaan picked up her pads..oh god!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedboth of them smiled for that..
i loved the way khank organizes things in the room..soon this place is going to get transformed from batchelor's room to a family man's room..shaan stealing glances at her..i love the way u build up their relation saaz..
shaan trying to help her out n found the one he was searching the previous night..he could hev felt bad na?wat did he really feel?shaan didnt like to see the S on his cup n turned it..
i loved it when unknowingly khanak picked up shaan's phone n talked with akki..hope she gets a nice welcome in home..ok..where is mohita n khanak going?
loved it when shaan saw the changes in the cup (Sh & Kh)..the little nuances u gave are awesome saaz..
love u loads..with u guys i'm addicted to the FFs in this forum..i go mad looking for updates u know..continue soon..one update a day will do saaz..dont stress urself..

Edited by RB81 - 05 June 2011 at 1:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SachDJsaaaz

SachDJ Goldie
SachDJ
SachDJ

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Saaz,

Maaza aa gaya, I am loving this weekend. Aditee ke updates then yours.

Loving the fight, love the reality check on sharing spaces with women, you will see the blue wrapped things in bathroom ocaasionally, it was so real and funny.
It breaks all personal barriers...Embarrassed, at least he knows the cycle now LOL. Just kidding, chappal mat maarna.

Love the Sh and Kh. Khanak knows, subtlety again...Saaz you are really good at gal. I really love it when they show up in your story like that.

And you promise 1 update a day!!! Day Dreaming Looking forwatd to it.

You take care!! I am really are loving and enjoying your story.

Looking forward to next update.

Edited by SachDJ - 05 June 2011 at 1:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

christmassaaazRB81

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Thanks Ramani...yaar tum log MUJHE confuse karke chodne walle ho...it is still wednesday..which is not yet over..

hey raam...!!!
as i said u earlier saaz hereafter i'll be clear with the days..i'm expecting for his meeting with tina on thursday 8..n saaz did murli n karthik shared wat they saw in shaan's msg to tina?y dont u ask them n give us details..jaldhi karo..

Edited by RB81 - 05 June 2011 at 1:12am

saaaz

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
awesmeee.waitng 4 thurdays update.very tensed.loved der fight.plz cont soon...

saaaz

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
For this updateClap yeh bhi kam hain..
super duper thumbs up for the following:
1)Shaan: (irritated and moving the bucket to check for the coackroach): Who cleans a bathroom yaar?..when we take bath, it gets cleaned...LOL

2)
And there in the 5X5 bathroom..Shaan has held in his hand Khanak's sanitary pad..the small bathroom space suddenly becomes smaller..it seems like the blue color of the bathroom walls overlaps with the blue color of the pad's cover..Shaan drops it.Clap

3)
He does not say a word..thoughts are running amuck however.. So it has gone from her book to her pillow..where next??!!..Shaan begins to get irritated..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile

4)
Suddenly he sees the two cups..K and S..the one that he keeps staring at is the one which has an S over it..after a minute of staring he turns the cup so as to never have to face the S againClap
Clap

5)Shaan enters the room to find it empty..he picks up his phone..keeps it back..enters the bathroom..while washing his hands..he notices..the cups..the letters face him again..and there has been some change..

Now the cups say..

Kh and ShTongue

PS:I have said it countless times...bt i am saying it again..write a book atleast, u and Aditee...others need to read it re...nt just the forum ppl..kitna mass appeal hain writing mein!!

Edited by deepa_01 - 05 June 2011 at 4:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhanSachDJsaaaz-YasharanArshi-RB81

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
so realistic yaar...Smilewell done saaz..kh and sh very nice touch  shaan is already getting irritated with surajs photo   in the pillow..

and ..khanak is feeling butterflies of meeting his family cant wait for it Smileawesome updateSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhansaaaz

Go to top