Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 (Page 47)

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
OMG Saaz dil ko thandak pahoonch gaya!! It was so nice & touchy! And emotional as well.
Slowly care & concern r coming to the picture, camaraderie & warmth was already built & now the facets of various other emotions r creeping in between them.
And the 1st touch & that too to her hair! Day Dreaming The long soft silky mane in his hands which for a moment stirs something in his heart before he is all concerned about her.
And this girl is sassy too, saw it for the 1st time. All along she was calm & composed, enveloped in her own grief & slowly she is opening up to her true nature. In middle of feeling sick she retorts back at him. Big smile
That bedroom scene was super sweet, he looking at her back & she slowly turning back at him. And she was talking about raag mallhar to an engineering student!! LOL That too to someone who must be listening to some rock bands & heavy metals.
But I loved that interaction, it was sweet & deep. He just asked her about the time & I am sure he will be there to take her there personally knowing she is not well.
And his worry shows so clearly. He asked his friend & then in the morning when he saw her burning in that fever I could feel the anxiety in his eyes & voice.
And the most touching scene of all time till date was when she confessed about her fear about hospitals. They were taken back to the moment of Suraj's passing away in the hospital & both were shaken to the hilt. This was the first time they spoke about his death. Other times they spoke how good he was, about his nature, his life in general but today they revealed the inner core of their heart where they had kept the grief hidden about his demise. They struck a chord there, bound in unison, forced to the reality of their relationship & were made to face it as well. They were not in denial, not skirting the issue, not overlooking it but facing it openly admitting he will be there for her. And her apprehension coming out in u r always there & his impromptu question should he leave & so sweetly she said u can't! Obviously he is married to her, how can he leave! And his solemn maybe I don't want to opens an abyss of emotion here & her insecurity reflecting in u don't know that!! Beautiful Saaz! She knows he did the marriage in a spur of the moment & maybe later will regret about it & may want to leave...her insecurity is fully justified in her statement.
I so so adored this conversation.
I am sure he will land up to see how she is doing instead of calling her & then take her at 2pm provided she is feeling well.
This is Love for me, romance for me, the little nothings, the care, concern & emotional feelings which tends to overflow in a critical situation & u captured it all so beautifully Saaz.
Sach mein tu Friday update karegi?? Uske pahele nahi?? I will be so eagerly waiting. If possible then update before that pls.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nk.mailSachDJsaaazRB81

nk.mail Goldie
nk.mail
nk.mail

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Dheere dheere se meri zindagi men aanaa, dheere dheere se mere dil ko churana...

Kya update tha S Goddess! loved it n i love u for this! 

But friday tak rukna padega ab!! OMG!! 

Agar next update friday ko mil raha hai to i demand a very very very long one! Approve

And  thoda chatpata sa bhi chalega Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SachDJsaaaz

christmas Senior Member
christmas
christmas

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
every time i read this the songs do dil mil rahe hain mixed with lagi aaj sawan ki...come to mind.
.odd comibation i know. but...

i adore their night conversations...

seals are cracking...windows are being unlocked...

jyothi1989saaaz

Ujjwala Groupbie
Ujjwala
Ujjwala

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Hey,
Read 10 n 11 together...
Just loving every bit of it... there is a soothing feeling in ur writing... as if reading a poem...
very pleasant... I just love it...

I love the way every time she replies with a good morning when he says Goodnight...Big smile

I really appreciate the way you take time and pen down a thank you note for everyone who has commented on the Update ... That is really very sweet of you...Clap

Cheers,
Ujjwala

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Saaz part 11 is awsomeee...awww loved shanak...shan kitna caring hai...khanak is cuteee and tujhe pata hai me and khanak are similar in 2things love rains and scared of hospitals...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...will be waiting for next update saaz...Big smile

saaaz

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
i am just lovinggg it sooo much this sweet interactions and the silent talks in the resturant, shaan paying the bill like we a husband does soDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming . loved shaan concern when she is unwell and at the thought of hospital there were just dumbfound .loved the two parts saaz thanks for the pm

saaaz

candy84 Goldie
candy84
candy84

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Saaz wat is dis yaar... you cn't  see me in peace naaa!!!

i really dn't want dis slow poison... 

Saaz wat is dis yaar... you cn't  see me in peace naaa!!!

i really dn't want dis slow poison... 
superb thought to connect their present wid the past ClapClap

Edited by candy84 - 01 June 2011 at 1:56am

saaaz

khwaish_245 Senior Member
khwaish_245
khwaish_245

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Wow love ur update
and now i seriously pray that ur idea diary get lost and we get new update soon Tongue
u cant hang us like this till fri

Edited by suchi_245 - 01 June 2011 at 3:06am

saaazdestinylove

Go to top