Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 (Page 42)

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Lovely ... they are recognizing each others importance in their lives.

Their interaction is the best ... not many words and yet everything is being said...

Loved the ways Khanak looks at Shaan for every small little steps that she is supposed to take, even though its the right thing to do ... waiting his support on that ...

Are you gonna complete this one ... so soon? haaye kyu?

~Cheers,
Dish

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazRB81

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
awesmeee.nex update wll b lateOuchwaitng...
RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
hei saaz,
i'm really happy..mainly with the last line..smile plastered in my face..
i feel like having butterflies in my stomach..
i'll savour it for some time n be back to comment saaz..
*edited*
loved the chupke chupke exchange between husband n wife..
i was in some other world..
after 2 r 3 parts of saying khanak is very much comfortable with his friends n not talking to shaan this part made ny good night's sleep u know..
i'm still smiling..
ahhh...haaye...u wrote those exchanges so well saaz..
i laughed out when shaan yelled back her reply for amit as "she is not interested.." i have a feel that shaan didnt say this for the juice alone..he meant more..
n really shaan compared his wifey with the other girls he knew..this reminds me of shaan's meeting with tina on thursday..i so dont want him to go n meet her alone..if he takes khanak along with him n casually introduces him i'll be happy..
pooja n karthik's discussion abt ITI's hostel rules n saying shaan-khanak r lucky that they r together..i loved it..hope something rang inside them n they shared a look..
the small exchange over shaan asking her to wipe her lips n she asking him back whether it is ok...i loved it..how casually they exchanged this..really felt happy..(as i was the one whining over past 3 parts saying she is not comfortable with shaan n is talking casually with his friends)
i somehow wished shaan to pay the bill n tada..u gave that..here karthik was a sweetheart.."kya farak padta hai?tum do ya shaan de..." it conveyed everything..n she too calmed over this..
ahhh...they went together in the bike casually..loved that..but did someone had a triple ride?coz amit-karthik,shaan-murli n harshad-mohita when they came..now khanak is there so wat did murli do?(bahut hi intelligent hoon na main?TongueTongue dont think wat sort of silly girl is she..Big smileBig smile)
pooja whole heartedly wished khank for her marriage..i felt touched..
intelligent shaan yaar..how casually he brought her call to amit n her reply "Of course...Alphabetically!!!" i loved that..
hmmm..after reaching hostel she managed chowkidar uncle..
loved their SMS convo..*sighs*
now he knows the unknown no. was her wifey's..
the reason he gave for paying..
really did khanak tease him when she said this.."The next time I shall promise to treat at the Taj.."i just loved it..
n me died smiling at the last line "And saves the number as W"
now actually i dont have enough patience to wait for next update..but u r going away..so need to wait..
ClapClapClapClap & HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug for the update..

Edited by RB81 - 31 May 2011 at 11:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Saazy thanks!! Hug Loved it is an understatement!! But am unhappy u won't be able to update in next 2 days or so! Kya karoongi phir?? Ouch
Slowly the revelation about each other is taking place. He is getting to know small details about her.
She likes dark chocolate just like me, makes the taste all the more better with some bitterness to mellow the sweetness. Big smile
She loves food & he loves that in her.
And slowly he is opening his eyes around her! That 'she is not interested' to Amit was definitely open ended, all pun intended! LOL Maybe a little prick felt.
That interaction with their eyes & gestures was super cute! To me these r the signs of a soul mate! U don't need to utter a word but ur eyes does the talking. As I keep saying its the unsaid that is more appealing than whats being said. Big smile
The whole amiable atmosphere was pretty infectious, it reminded me of my college days & outing with friends. Big smile
Here Shaan was being a gentleman & somehow I expected he will do this but I am also okay if she pays him back, after all it was her treat & she wanted to treat him as well. But either way it was cute.
And she left because for a moment she was angry with him.
He wanted to know how Amit's number tops her list...yep a prick felt for sure! Big smile Loved teh most logical answer of Khanak. Alphabetical, its true. Big smile
And he wanted her to hold on to him on the bike, right? Or else he wouldn't have wondered what was she holding onto! But they r still not on that intense tensed level yet being all conscious of each other s****ly. They r still acquaintances, maybe a little more.
Those SMS was cute & what I loved was his saving her number as W!! His WIFEY!! Big smile No amount of Tina, Mina, Bina, Deeka, can take that position in his life, only Khanak can!
Beautiful Saaz!! I loved it! Warmed my heart reading it, with a smile tugging at the end of my mouth. Big smile
Mujhe ek scene chahiye where they just went out together & had chaat, bhel puri or pav bhaji on the road together, chatting away, opening up & then share food with each other involuntarily. I am not asking for feeding each other, they have not arrived on that footing yet but definitely can share as friends. And this time Shaan can wipe away her mouth to take some crumbs off without any hesitation & she too will be fine with it only to realise later after a moment what happened. Big smile
And thank u madam for not ending it at part 10, main teri ghar pahoonch jaati jhagra karne! LOL It has a lot of potential so carry on! Fab job!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazRB81NinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
*Sigh* Loved it !!
Sooo endearing and heart warming...
Loved the SMS exchange...I was smiling thru it...!! Loved the "W" !!

Mere Nainaa...Saawan Bhaadon...
Phir bhi meraa mann pyaasaa...
Phir bhi meraaa mann pyaasa !!

This song describes Khanak ki condition in my opinion...Still shedding tears for Suraj but seeking warmth,love and care from another source !Embarrassed

Edited by togepe30 - 31 May 2011 at 11:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazRB81lghosh

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

*Sigh* Loved it !!
Loved the SMS echange...I was smiling thru it...!! Loved the "W" !!

This sing describes Khanak ki condition in my opinion...Still shedding tears for Suraj but seeking for warmth,love and care from another source !Embarrassed

Vandu teri choice of songs is always spot on!! Absolutely fits her to the T.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaztogepe30

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
saazy...superb yaar..and i m happy that tum kuch dino k liye gayeb hone wali ho...coz i m going 2 do the same...4th se xam hai..pls pray karna mere liye take pass ho jau...luv u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

*Sigh* Loved it !!
Loved the SMS echange...I was smiling thru it...!! Loved the "W" !!

This sing describes Khanak ki condition in my opinion...Still shedding tears for Suraj but seeking for warmth,love and care from another source !Embarrassed

MY GAWWWD...Vandoo...was busy with some crap shyte and I just read your comment..I was completely overwhelmed by this comment..my gosh...you got her pat down...really you did..
thank you for this song..hugs hugs and more hugs...

Edited by saaaz - 31 May 2011 at 11:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhaniluvmanar-YasharanArshi-lghosh

Go to top