FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by saaaz

Hmmm...on the calm part and composed part...

in practical terms..they are treating each other like lets say roomies..they are connected by a social norm..but to each other they remain (at least for now) roomies..each one having their independent existence..there are times when "they are reminded of the fact that they are married"... usually by external elements..

so like roomies..they stay together..they chat with each other...but everything else, is independent existence..including mourning for Suraj

For Khanak..she hums..not becos she is relaxed or that nothing affects her...she hums becos music is her existence...Music is her identity..every time she goes through an emotion..she sings ..music has helped stabilize her..music has helped her overcome..

at the same time, Khanak has come to terms..she can differentiate..like she told Dr. Sheila..i wanted to stay in Suraj's room (becos I loved him) and I stay with Shaan (becos I married him)..clear cut..

As for the rest...hmm..I don't know myself..shall have to cross bridges when we come to them..

The lines is blue Saaz nothing can beat this! Crystal clear in her mind where she stands in her life. She is not disillusioned about anything, she is highly aware that she is married to Shaan & yet knows that there is nothing more to it beyond that. Just like Shaan knows he is married, its a fact of life but that is all there is to it.
And true music is her soul, her nature, her habit, her personality. She knows nothing else other than music & to sing. She does that involuntarily when she is happy, sad, absent minded, as an accompaniment! That is what gets her going & will get her to destination as well.
A beautiful melodious journey it will be!

PS - Another implication, the sandals side by side, splendid! Will wait for the day when it will be intermingled & on top of each other. That will be the true unison of heart, body & soul.
Edited by lghosh - 12 years ago
ufff saaz yar main do din k liye forum pay nai ayi aur tumney itney saray parts update kar diye not bad dear ...

anyways i can't tell u how much i m liking ur ff its so simply and u have written it so beautifully...hugs*

thx for all ur pm's ...

update soon...(waisay ye bol ney ki zaroorat nai thi) :)

luv zara 
Saazy you demand reviews...But some things are just felt...So all I will say is you have woven a beautiful and sweet story👏⭐️...I love how it is unfolding and how they have just slipped into each other's lives so simply...Taking each day at a time😊...Shaan's groups of friends are great too😃...

Saaz,

her chappals resting next to his feet..half his size..

Brilliant!👏

How they both are trying to slip into each other's life  smoothly!

Loved it!

Edited by rbofan1 - 12 years ago
loved the update Saaz! keep up the great work!
rocking yaar.i love this fic❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.plzzz cont soon...
Very beautiful update Saazy...cute and amazing  !!!!
Waiting for Next part
OMG!! Cuteness!!

Woh line ne hamein maar hi dala re..couldn't read after that...maafi please!!

Hasta hua noorani chehra
Kaali zulfein rang sunehra
Teri jawani tauba tauba re
Dilrooba dilrooba...haila!!
Want to dance!!!!  
^^ Simi ... I love that Song !!!!!

Saaz ... I am yet to read part6 ...
Baaki sab Padhkar Enjoy karliyaa Mainee .. LOLLL !!!!!

I will update my comments after i m done enjoying Part 6 ... 😛
Katra katra slipping into each other's world...beautiful! 
They aren't really acting so 'cuz they are married, right? His being proud of her,the chappals by his feet...Not accepting the marriage openly yet not in denial😳

And you wrote my fav part of the song😃

I love it how you describe things in so few words