Frequent Posters

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
saazy,
u too updated..
will comment tomoro..
*edited*
loved it when shaan sat near her in the bus n enquired abt her visit..
waise who was on the phone?he said hei sweets
he is admiring her when she smiled seeing the lake..loved it..
Amit is shocked n confused to know that khanak is shaan's wife..well most of them would be shocked n confused..
the way u expressed when khanak had a walk n her chappals near his feet..loved it..
wish they get along so well soon..
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
hotchpotchRBO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well.. u hv askd me not to complain so I wont say.."update chota tha... theek hai...?😆
wow...!!!!!!!
I loved this part...😃😃😃

who called shaan...? hmm.. suspence...
wait n watch..😊

I loved Amit... I guess he  ll be frenz with Khanak in future...
An educated khanak... Thats gr8... Ahem Ahem...😉

I guess in nxt part ur gonna reveal what made shaan to marry Khanak...😃
  And after this decent review... m cumin back to my fv nautanki mode...

Next part jaldi update karo...!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nahi toh mera Monday nahi katega...😭😭😭😭😭
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saazy OMG it was beautiful! His being proud of her getting a job. Simply enjoying each other's company! His being happy seeing her smile. Their sipping their beverage quietly just absorbing each other's company!! Quietly walkng side by side & then suddenly noticing her humming happily & peacefully!
Khanak is composed & calm all the time & Shaan is so silent about his wedding! He doesn't flaunt her nor does he keeps it under wraps. Totally nonchalant & yet getting slowly attracted!
Gingerly they r getting there. Katra katra...!!
Lovely & beautiful Saaz. Loved it! Don't get mad at me but when will u update next? Just wanted to know, then will be around then.
Edited by lghosh - 12 years ago
dishbhan thumbnail
wow!

Shaan, so cool about his wife, not bothered about Amit and his lines ... She does not understand that was a pickup line ... uff!

Their easiness with each other to sit near the hostel7 garden and do their own thing is so cool ... but the main question is this the silence before the storm !!!!!

How can they be so calm and collected, they lost someone in their lives ...

Have they already cried enough on him already ... how can they not talk of the person who got them together ... that too coz of his death!

Awaiting the future parts anxiously...

~Cheers,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
Shanaksansar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: christmas

i have no words left...

its all so easily flowing...the simple touches...the glances..the unsaid words...

the mystery keeps bulilding. as neither has shared their own thoughts..nor do we know who she was exactly...

i mean. she is far too composed to have just lost smeone and married to someone she doesnt know...

though a part of me wonders if she really was the wife to be of sooraj or something else to sooraj...

So agree with you on Khanak's composure...does not look perturbed or like she has something bottled up...Dreamy and yet so very alert to her surroundings.

Still don't know the premise of this shaadi...but would like to see how Saaaz unfolds it.
hotchpotchRBO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
eveni hv yhe smae Q...
Hw cum they are so calm n composed...?😕

Really wanna knw bout the flashbck...
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm...on the calm part and composed part...

in practical terms..they are treating each other like lets say roomies..they are connected by a social norm..but to each other they remain (at least for now) roomies..each one having their independent existence..there are times when "they are reminded of the fact that they are married"... usually by external elements..

so like roomies..they stay together..they chat with each other...but everything else, is independent existence..including mourning for Suraj

For Khanak..she hums..not becos she is relaxed or that nothing affects her...she hums becos music is her existence...Music is her identity..every time she goes through an emotion..she sings ..music has helped stabilize her..music has helped her overcome..

at the same time, Khanak has come to terms..she can differentiate..like she told Dr. Sheila..i wanted to stay in Suraj's room (becos I loved him) and I stay with Shaan (becos I married him)..clear cut..

As for the rest...hmm..I don't know myself..shall have to cross bridges when we come to them..

Edited by saaaz - 12 years ago
aditee thumbnail
Her chappals by his, half his size!

Oh! My!

You said it all!

Awesome, he is actually not to bogged down being married, is he?
Why not?

I am curious!
I mean he is young wealthy and good looking, I am guessing you have a curve ball hidden some where like a "andha baap or goonga bhai"

The narraitive is crisp and effortless

The unsaid is way more powerful than the lines

I can see this couple!

Very rare but true!

Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Saaz u too...
Your update will also go on my " suprabatham" List..
A Short Review .. Na jaane kyon hota Hai Yeh zindagi ke saath!!
Thats the song i can think off when i Read you update!!
dishbhan thumbnail
Just Love it yaar!!!!!!

~Cheers,
Dish