Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 (Page 144)

soni4eva IF-Rockerz
soni4eva
soni4eva

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
awsome update Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

THANKS TO EVERYONE ESPECIALLY

@ Dish: Thanks to you too..

@Purvi: Jaadu ki jhappi tere liye bhi..happy anniversary re..take your time..no rush!

@ Gaayu: Yep..while Khanak has no conspicuous effect on Madz..madz does on Khanak..

@ Ag: Thank you re

@ Ramani: Thanks re..your comments really make me happy..

@Shal: Thank you jee..hope you enjoy the next few updates too..

@ Roopa: thanks to you too

@ IF Rida: thank you so much..I think everytime they move a step ahead..Shaan shows his approval

@ Varsha: I don't think it is so much the name..it is more of what Khanak at that point says..or does..everytime in his head..they have moved a bit ..he seems overwhelmed..

@ Lana: Hmm..no Khanak does not know that yet..she is not the one who pays so much attention..she realizes his kisses..she likes being kissed by him..but extraneous factors are slowly clouding her too..it is a BIG deal for Khanak to come home and not be greeted in a proper fashion..remember this was the woman who changed s to sh and brough hima  kurta when she heard he was taking her home..yes, for that minute she was happy that something was done despite it being from the help and for that minute she was happy that Shaan showed her his room..with a pre announcement that he had been waiting to do it..she is happy in that moment..she lives it..and for that matter so does he..he thinks he has corrected his mistake by taking her to Phalke Daadi's house..whether Khanak thinks the same too is yet to be seen..

@ Souma: I shall wait..take your time..hope your preps for Gmat and the rest are going well..

@ mystory: thank you re

@ Naveen: thanks re,,ab jaake padhai kar..

@ Neha: ditto to what I replied to Lana then..

@ Dj: yes..he does want her undivided attention..but you forget, she hints at them staying in his house..whereas he has not even thought about it..and Madz behavior does not help either

@ Chris: here..you go agla part..

@ Jyothi: Yes,,there shall be lot of push and pull ..thanks re for your comments

@ Candy: Payal, dupatta..ab Khanak ki baari ..hai na??

@ Purvi: Thanks dear

@ Shriya: thanks so much for the compliment re

@ ramani: thanks re..please see my comments to  Lana and DJ above..and as for Khanak and Mad..Khanak always shall rise to the occasion..always..but she shall go through normal emotions before that..Shaan just after the kiss has portrayed o interest in staying in the house..this is not her turf..she is not best dressed..she realizes she at least at the moment does not fit in..she is hurt..

@ Priya cool: SPOT ON!! With my characters you are..do let me know if there is something you don't like..thanks re

@ Annie: THANKS SO MUCH for your comments..SHAAN from Katra versus Shaan from the SHOW..frankly they are eons apart..unfortunately, IMHO the show has never explored or even attempted to show Shaan 'responsible'..when I mean 'show'..I don't mean a string of dialogues exchanged which lead to nothing..and the Khanak who once told her husband that independent men who many not earn too much..but have a steady job are her type..has all but disappeared from the show..her hindi which used to be an asset is now a liability..in Katra..Khanak is extremely self reliant in addition to all that you have said..she can live without Shaan..but hopefully the story shall reveal that she does not want to..THANK you so much for your comments..please come by more often..As for the friends..yep, if you look around..this forum is full of intelligent women..who I am sure have intelligent with the right blend of humor conversations with friends..again a huge departure from the show..so called youth flavor frankly leaves much to be desired..I do hope Katra and many FFs in the forum fill that void which we were hoping for in the show..the same show that was once upon a time intelligent, smart and beautiful..THANK YOU AGAIN..

@ Shalini: THANKS so much..please do come by..I usually update at least once a day..

@ Jess: CAN I JUST SAY I WANT TO HUG YOU TIGHT.. tujha comments mala kiti anand dete mahit aahe ka tula??..mee karach sangte..kahee taree aahe ga.. tu jashi liwtes..manna la ekatra sukoon ..hugs ga tula..cannot belive you caught up and commented so beautifully..thanks ga..such an inspiration for me..

@Soni4eva: thanks re

ALL THOSE WHO PRESSED LIKE: MM Hmm…

Next update coming up..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AzaraAcandy84jparkerpurvimehpriya_cool_123YasharanrocksRB81PhoenixRadarshalini_sThe_May_Rose-Deepali-shanakyasharan

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I hate you for updating so much! ok def. catching up today! all of it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz-YasharanArshi-

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged

PART 26

Saturday 5pm..Neptune 1 Apts elevator

The elevator is moving down quite slowly..It has opened a few times..and people start filling in..the 17th floor Patel uncle, Sitapathy family of four from 15th floor, Naveen Raheja from the 12th floor with his skateboard and I-pod, 5 year old Nikhil with his ayah Mrs Briganza from the 10th floor..most recognize Shaan..Khanak who has been separated from him in the closed space..is stuck to the other far corner..and smiles only when acknowledged..which is so far done by a few of them..Shaan is on the other far end and cannot see his wife at all..he waits..for the elevator to reach the garage.. the looks she gets from the rest is mixed with inquisitiveness and some sort of inexplicability that she cannot understand..she folds her arms and stands.. she cannot see her husband at all..the young chap with his skateboard and I-pod is tall..and Mrs Briganza is a healthy lady..she waits.. for the ordeal to get over..

An ordeal it promises to be..since suddenly the lights inside go off and the elevator stops with a loud THUD..some screams..and some conversations in the dark..

Mrs. Briganza: Nikhil beta, don't cry..its okay..

Nikhil: (sobs): pick me up!

Some rustling..

Naveen: [email protected]#$%

Mrs. Sitapathy: Watch your language..there are children in the lift..

Naveen: Oh!..okay..

Mr. Patel: Arrey, I need to meet a supplier in half an hour..

Mr. Sitapathy: don't worry, Patel saab..kuch nahin..abhi generator watchman will put on and it will be fine..

Mrs. Sitapathy: One of the most expensive buildings in Pali..and this is what we get..

Mr. Patel: Arrey Shaan beta..the phone is right there..zara call karo..

Some more rustling..

Shaan: Hello?..chowkidar..kaun?..oh!..suno lift mein electricity band hai..kya?? arrey..yahan pe bache stuck hai..kitna time lagega?

His antsiness is sensed by the two younger kids in the elevator who start crying..

Mrs. Sitapathy: Aiyoo..calm down..I have lollipops..shall give them to you..Ram, it is going to get claustrophobic in here..

Children are sucking lollipops loudly..women are fanning themselves sighing..

Mr. Patel: chowkidar ne kya kahan..

Shaan: thoda time mei..

Mr. Patel: Main call karta hoon..Hello!! arrey suraj..mummy che..bulau tane..hello..Kokee..and continues in gujrati..

Shaan wonders about his wife..he is about to shout out ..when..

Mrs. Briganza: thank you so much, beta..mere haath dukh rahe the..bada bhi ho gaya hai na..boys are always bone heavy..

Khanak: Its okay..(softly): what flavor is your lolippop?

Shaan relaxes a bit..

Mrs. Sitapathy: Which floor do you live?

Khanak: I don't live here..

Mr. Patel: Meri wife ne phone kiya hai society president ko..

Suddenly lights come on..and the lift moves..

Mrs. Sitapathy: Thank god!..Now throw your lolipopps and Naveen ..your skateboard has been hitting my knee throughout..

Naveen: Oops..

Mr. Patel: Kokee tho genius hai..kabhi zor se nahi bolta hoon..okay Shaan baba..daddy ko Hello kehna haan?

The elevator pings at L..Mrs. Briganza takes the boy from Khanak and gets off..waving a bye..Naveen gets off with his skateboard, his I-pod and a 'jesus'..Mrs. Briganza chides him..Mr. Patel gets off wanting to give a sounding to the chowkidar..

The elevator pings at G..Sitapathy family and Shaan followed by Khanak gets off..

Mrs. Sitapathy: Bye..

Khanak: (waves); Bye..

Can hear telugu spoken..

Mr. Sitapathy: Pelaw aa (his wife??)??

Mrs. Sitapathy: Teleedoo..(don't know)..

Saturday 6pm..Parking Garage, Neptune 1 Apartments, Pali Hill, Bandra

Khanak follows Shaan..into the vast expansive parking lot..there is a far spot where only bikes are parked..she follows him..they are both awfully quiet..he reaches the bike..and fetches his keys from the Jansport..starts to unlock it..when a bike is coming towards them accompanied with lots of yelling and laughter..

She looks up and has a small smile..a couple that seem to be having some fun she thinks..the guy's face is hidden..inside the helmet..he is swerving and the girl sitting behind him..in jeans and a tank top also wearing a helmet..is hitting him..and yelling..he is laughing..

The bike comes in closer.. near Shaan removing his..there is some silence..the girl gets off..seems to be looking at Khanak..she removes her helmet..and she ruffles her pixie haircut to reveal a cute face..and she stares at Shaan..and says HI..

Shaan: (looks up): Hi Tina..

Tina: coming in or going out?

Shaan: leaving actually..(in his head he has figured out who the guy behind the helmet is..has a small smile when the guy starts to remove his helmet)

Amit: Hi..Khanak..Hey..Shaan

Khanak: (can't hide her surprise in her eyes): Hi..Amit..

Shaan: Here for St. Annes I guess..

Tina: Yep! (stares at Khanak, just her hand out): HI..I am Tina..

Khanak: (smiles..firm handshake): HI, Tina..I am Khanak!

Amit: Hi I am Amit..(winks at Khanak)

Khanak: Hi Amit..(smiles)

Tina: You guys should stay..

Shaan: (irritated): Actually we need to meet some friends in Poona..like a few hours ago..we are late already..

Shaan takes the extra helmet and puts it on Khanak's head..they keep looking at each other while he belts her..she wants to do it herself..their fingers touch..she looks down..he looks at her fingers..the deed is done..they look at each other..

Shaan: Chalein?

Khanak: Jee..

Shaan gets on the bike..Khanak daintily behind him..holds her seat..the bike jerks a bit..her hand on his shoulder..

Shaan: Bye guys..

Khanak: (waves): bye..

A couple leave..a couple watch them..

Tina: He is so protective of her..

Amit: believe me..she does not need it..

Tina: Maybe!..But he wants to..!!

--

teree do nigaahon ke sahaare
dekhoo to kahaa tak aa gayee hoo

--

Review Mandatory

--

next Part-Page 148

Edited by saaaz - 13 June 2011 at 10:00pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha86mitraraajaUjjwalaONAegocutiepie121sweetvidishaKrazEeechristmas_sweet_sangitasenguptaAzaraAAussiegalAnu80piyushidishbhanaysha1989candy84angel_9IF_ridaSachDJk.krithikasweetsuteadeelahujurafia 24iluvmanar-Ray-soni4evapriya_cool_123PhoenixRadar-YasharanArshi-RB81FanaahOlicityFanYasharanrockspurvimehshalini_ssnehapatroThe_May_Rosekubarerooj-ilghoshadventure_gurltogepe30-Deepali-shanakyasharan

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
another update..yippeee...
*edited*
hei saaz,
yeh trailer hai kya..i felt it too short..
most of the part was spent in the elevator n the commotion over there..
by the way when Mr.Patel said the name Suraj n continued to talk in gujrati i thought shaan would be thinking abt wat khanak is feeling now..n he did..but u didnt mention anything abt khanak..
when she said she didnt live here i wished shaan cud've introduced her as his wife..ok let it be..
aha..so amit is also from St.Anne's..Tina with amit..hmmm..something is between them..
ok..will wait for the tale to unfold..
so shaan put the helmet on her himself to show it to them...hmmm..
oh..finally with the jerk of the bike she put her hands on his shoulder..(when will it come to his waist?WinkWink)
loved this chota convo between tina n amit..

"Tina: He is so protective of her..

Tina: Maybe!..But he wants to..!!"

should appreciate tina she knows shaan..and wat he feels abt khanak..

Edited by RB81 - 13 June 2011 at 9:36am

saaaz

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Saaz... lift was good.. Khanak helping out with a kid.. it would've been better it it was only the 2 of them Wink i just loved what Tina said.. he's protective of her... way to go Shaan Thumbs UpThumbs Up

saaaz

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
lift main powercut cute.and amit feels hez protective abt her and she doesnt need t hmmm.cont soon...

saaaz

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Oh Freak !!!

I KNEW IT WAS AMIT EVEN BEFORE SHAAN DID...I knew from the morning part that he was going around with Tina...The moment he compared Tina with Khanak...I just knew it !!

Eee !! Hahahaha !!

I loved these lines -

Tina: He is so protective of her..

Tina: Maybe!..But he wants to..!!

How cute and how true...Only a girl cudve got the essence of that...Amit behude ko samaj nahi ayega...Sooo adorable it was...

I want Khanak to hold him properly...Hehehe...!! I know...I am useless..Dont bother telling me that !

Haayeee...I loved it !!

And last part me...I loved how all the servants were anxious to welcome the Choti Bahu of the family and how the kumkum was done...And what Madhavi didnt do...Phalke Dadi did...! The shagun and what better than Ganesha...the Vighnaharta...How sweet of Shaan to remember to take her there...mustve done it knowingly...so that she feels some acceptance...Madhavi's indifference broke her heart...poor girl...!

I liked how Tina didnt show any trashy behaviour and accepted the facts for what they were...And has moved on...Good for her !! I still have a feel that Amit is upto no good...I hope I am wrong...LOL !!

And now for the Bike Ride -

Zindagi ek safar hai suhana
Yahan kal kya ho kisne jaana
Arey o leiyo leiyo, oleiyo leiyo
Oleiyo leiyo, oleiyo leiyo
Oleiyo leiyo, oleiyo leiyo

Chadh taaron se chalna hai aage
Asmaanon se badna hai aage
Pichhe reh jayega yeh zamana
Zindagi ek safar hai suhana