Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 (Page 131)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lghosh

Samjhi!! Hey Bhaggu!! Inn sabko sumati do!
LOLLOLLOL

Sumati kaun hai?? Mere school ki accounts teacher ka naam tha ye...Wo nahi chahiye mereko...

Mujhe bas Hugh Jackman de do !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhanlghosh

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dishbhan

Originally posted by togepe30

I loved it ...And Ya...Karthik ki bike pe seat khaali hai kya?? Hehehe !! Dude...hez sooo cutee and harshad too - Amit Gaata hai? Chal uski khilli udaate hain...Pehle buffet khatam phir Amit ko khatam...Hahahaha...

Now how many times have I said that line - Chal uski khilli udaate hain...And I have done that very thing till the concerned people have begged me to let them live in peace...*wicked grin*...

I LOVE THE FF !!! AND I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING IT !!!

As for the last part -

Hayeee...Screw...*hi-5's karthik*...!!

Arey those people didnt find the duppatta...Kyaa yaar...

I soo wanted their version of -

Ghungat ki aad se dilbar kaaa...
Deedaar adhooraaa...Rehta hai...
Jab tak na pade aahiq ki nazar..
Shringaar adhoora rehta hai...

Hahahahaha !! They wudve sung sumthing as wicked...!

Aur agar abhi Harshad bhi aaya hota toh they wudve done a hip hop version on -

Choli ke peeche kya hai...
Choli me screw hai ...

Hahahahahha!!

CONTINUE SOON !!

Luv,
Vandu

You are a hilarious Vandu!

~Cheers,
Dish

Thank you ! *vandu takes a bow*Embarrassed
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Vandu teri choice of songs as usual superb!! And the last one how they will razz Shaan was a killer!! I can already see it happen! ROFLROFLROFL

Hehehehehe !!!! Thank You !! I do remember a LOTTT of songsLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Faltu insaan hu main !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhan

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Vandu teri choice of songs as usual superb!! And the last one how they will razz Shaan was a killer!! I can already see it happen! ROFLROFLROFL

Hehehehehe !!!! Thank You !! I do remember a LOTTT of songsLOL Faltu insaan hu main !!

Woh tho tu hain!!! LOL LOL LOL

~Cheers,
Dish

togepe30

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
YEH lo..maine socha..10 pages of comments..idhar aake dekha tho 3 pages comments aur baaki sab mentalpantis ka spamming..hey raam!! 

UPDATE in an hour..final update for the weekend.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SachDJYasharanrockstogepe30

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

YEH lo..maine socha..10 pages of comments..idhar aake dekha tho 3 pages comments aur baaki sab mentalpantis ka spamming..hey raam!! 

Nahiii !
(Shocked front profile)

Nahi !
(Shocked left side profile)

Nahi !
(Shocked right side profile)

Thats not done yaar ... we need at least 3 today ... plllzzz

Embarrassed  woh bhi shanakalicious

Acha mandavli kartey hain ... 1 abhi and 1 at ur night time ... what say?

~Cheers,
Dish

Edited by dishbhan - 12 June 2011 at 9:25am

SachDJ

The_May_Rose IF-Stunnerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

I posted on page 131Smile...

saaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE ESPECIALLY

@ Ramani: yes the gesture of Shaan 'looking' for his keys while Khanak yelling not to look was concieved on purpose to add more humor to the scenario..thanks for noticing. Shaan's 'seriously let us skip it' is his compliment and that is more than enough for now..methinks..thanks so much re for yur comments

@Naveen: Bus IF band kar aur studies mei concentrate kar phir tho teri gaadi nikal padi..good luck re

@Purvi: thank you my dear

@Gaayu: hopefully the next update shall throw some light on the poona trip..thanks for liking the scene at Tripathis; house

@Dish: screw the screw indeed..

@Varsha: thank you..next update coming up..it is the last update for the weekend

@If Rida: Thanks for liking it..hmm they are off to Poona in the next update..but shall get some 'alone' time in between..what they do with it...bhagwaan jaane

@Chris: I loved loved the way you said ... we react in the most calmest ways to the most volatile or biggest things. and when its small things we freak out all the more it is for this very reason, I had a scene where Khanak freaks at the sight of the insect on her..she has gone through so much and has been stoic throughout yet when an insect is on her..she is disturbed to point of snapping at Shaan

@Vandoo...tere gaane ke kya kehna...maar dala re...better than the song I chose...umm almost better chal..really beautiful song..Asha's voice in that song is to die for..as for Ghunghat ki add..lets see..

@Lana: thanks milady for your comments..as they become physically close..suraj shall be more of an akward factor than a binding one..but then to surpass that they have to become emotionally closer..so it is a roller coaster..whether the upcoming seperation will help or not,..lets see how it pans out..

@Shal: hmm have you finished reading yet? I hope..otherwise you are one helluva SLOW readerBig smile

@DJ: hehehe...Arrey baba..mystery of blouse solved in the next update hopefully...hey raam..this one is the last one for the weekend..ab jaake Ad ko tang karo

@Shriya: thanks so much re..for now these shall be all of the SUraj Fbs..this is eventually SHANAK story..too much of Suraj may turn it into a triangle..and a triangle with one of them dead frankly is a painful story..thanks for noticing the small characters..classy cameosWink shall we call them?

@Anu: Thanks so much for your comments re..ah the blouse on the fan..tum pukar lo epilogue..hehehe...grieving and healing is the word ..very nicely put..

@Roopa: it is a beautiful song..one of those rare Lata songs I like..I think RD Burman brings out the best in LAta...tu ho gayee beetroot..hehehe

@Roshni: Thanks re..yep..am glad you enjoyed it..enjoyed writing it too

@Kari: I hope your lovestory is more beautiful and realistic than this one..bus itni self reliant ban jaana ki tumhara love tum khud likh sako..

@Gops: thanks my dear,,.All the very best for your exams

@Krithika: thanks so much re..your comments really make me extremely happy

@Vat: Hope everything is okay at home..and nothing serious..thanks re for stopping by and comment despite that..extremely sweet of you..come soon and take care

@Sweetshona: thanks jee

@Candy: Jee..aapki zaroorat nahin thee..heheeh

@mystory: thanks..love romcoms too

@Shiksha: I know that has become the trademark of the FF..a sort of hook that keeps bringing people back..thansk re

@Krishan: My lady in pink..aapka kya kehna...hope your hooks waala queschen gets answered in the nexty update..hmm..as for not going to poona..hopefully the enxt part does not dissappoint

@bubbly: thanks re

@AG: thank you gee

@Deepali: thanks re..songs ka lines ke aur bhi thanksBig smile

@May: thanks re..hehehe...

ALL THOSE PRESSED LIKE: mm hmm...aage bolne ki zaroorat hai??

Next update coming up

Edited by saaaz - 12 June 2011 at 3:22pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AzaraAAussiegalAnu80candy84SachDJjyothi1989purvi08-Deepali-shanakyasharan

Go to top