Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 (Page 116)

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
*Am emotional*...and its too late here..off to bed!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lghosh

Vandu tu ruk jaa, main wapas aati hoon pahele Saazy ka update ko justice karoon!! Teri toh...!!! LOL And saari ke neeche maine nahi bola Deepa ne jaake par!! LOL
Aaaja !! Dekh le mereko...Main dekhne ki cheez huLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL (no double meaning intended ...pehle hi bol deti hu...apne perverted minds mat chalana)

@Deepa - sheesh !! Aise aise comment deke phir tu dusro ka character dheela bolti hai...Ayyo deva deva !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SachDJsaaazlghosh

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

[/QUOTE]
Yeh lo !! Isko bolte hain Murderer vouching for the Gangster...!
Vouch karne ke liye innocent logo ko dhundte hain...!! Purvi toh aur bhi gayeli haiLOLLOL
Lana...tum theek ho na "In and around" and now Saree ke neech kya dekhti hai re...! Rama Rama Kya hai Drama !!LOLLOLLOLLOL Oops lekin teri koi galti nahi Lana...Yaha innocent log kaha se milenge...Innocent log yaha pe FF's nahi padhteLOLLOL

@Deepa - Hari Hari Bol !!
[/QUOTE]
Oyeee Vandu... What do u mean by Aur be gayeli hai huh ! Ouch

Ek to we are totally innocent bachas and hum he bandnam karne chale ho ! Ruk ja...Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SachDJsaaazlghosh

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Ohk guys..hv to clarify dis "SAARI" mystery!its kinda of a mallu/tamil slang..for further explanation contact Vandu!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazlghosh

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Saaz thank a ton, finally u gave the fb I was craving for! I wanted to know when did they first see each other & what compelled them to agree! Suraj was the common bond between them but definitely it was more than a death bed request for them. And pls continue that scene later at an apt time. Their simply nodding their heads to Suraj in all that blurred vision to say 'yes' to each other. Was there something more to it as well that made them nod the approval? She was not dressed as a bride but in regular clothes & he said 'yes' to her as it is with no extra drama of seeing her as a desolate bride!! Another thumbs up from my end! He wanted her even back then not the way like he feels now but that 'pull' was there nevertheless! I am so desperate to know everything now. Thanks once again. And Saaz next time give Khanak's insight on this as well. Why did she say 'yes' to him?

And he reminisces all this now when his wife is being commended & appreciated, he is standing at the back letting her enjoy the limelight without being a tag-along!! He is a bystander there basking in the pride he feels for her. He is satisfied with his wife's achievement & revels in its glory. Beautiful! Both r best in their respective fields & take a backseat when the time comes for the other one to shine. I am sure Khanak will do the same when it will be Shaan's moment of glory.

And his going down memory lane at this moment kind of tells me he is realising he did the right thing back then by relenting to his friend's wish. He is happy with his decision.

And what a beautiful song u chose & an apt one at that!! Yep 'badi lambi raat hai' for both of them! Lovely Saazy, brilliant portrayal of emotions & acknowledgement of it all. And in midst of her singing she looks up at Shaan with tears, this is called connection of hearts, bonding of souls! They smiled at each other through their tears, a light glowing at the end of the dark tunnel!! And another important factor he met her halfway after the singing was over!! Clap Everytime he will be there waiting for her & both will walk towards each other & meet halfway in their life! Thumbs Up

And another factor is they know each is good in their respective field but they never talk about it. When with each other they r 2 normal individuals. He didn't go overboard in saying 'u were brilliant there' & neither did she ask how she was or whether he liked it or not. They just smile & talk something mundane like 'lets go & eat'!! Subtlety at its best!! Clap

Now u will kill me for sure but yeh bol next update kab aayegi? Big smile Now I am telling u publish this.

Edited by lghosh - 11 June 2011 at 2:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikaSachDJ

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Ohk guys..hv to clarify dis "SAARI" mystery!its kinda of a mallu/tamil slang for sorry..*phew* further explanation contact Vandu!

saaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Originally posted by RB81

hei saaz,
lambi raat hai lambi raat hai..*sigh*
u brought up the flashback of how they got married with the song..
convo in hospital was too emotional..
but really y did suraj asked shaan to marry her..hope u wud enlighten us with ur answer..wonderful update..
felt emotional yaar..
khanak excusing herself n giving company to shaan..it was wonderful..
i need flashback of wat happened in the room before they came here..
i dont have more words for this update saaz..

you mean before coming to the dinner..??..ummm..I thought that flirty statement gives more than enough..did you miss an update? Pg 111???
-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
2 updates !!

*jumps up and down*

Cant wait !! 

saaaz

Go to top