Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 (Page 106)

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
OMG SAAZ i am deaddd kiss in the broad day light hayeee main maar jaawa .give me some air thud fallen on the ground .this is really freaking hott man gr88 piece of writing .loved it .they have become so comfortable in just one week yar i am sooo loving it .thanks saaz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

SachDJ Goldie
SachDJ
SachDJ

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lghosh

Purvi dimaag ki batti achanak jal gayi!! LOL I think I was right about Khanak's 'Shantanu main rahe jayoon?', she didn't mean about leaving their room at all! If u remember the bus incident it was Shaan who kept his hand over her dupatta, he didn't want her to leave but Khanak just looked at his hand, she didn't do anything. If she had kept her hand on his then the implication would mean a complete circle there. I think for her its not a question at all, no matter what she will stay behind in room # 201 in hostel 7. She didn't even have a doubt on this regard.

And another incident which stood out to me but forgot to mention was their complete understanding of their silent mood & thoughts. When she asked him who he missed he immediately became serious & quiet & she realised he was thinking about Suraj & she gently mentioned in his family & he went 'oh...' & carried on!! These small nuances r brilliant of Saaz which is so subtle that it almost misses u unless u r too keen to read & absorb everything like moi the great. Big smile

Saaz is a lkiller with subtelty...he thinks about Suraj, even when Khanak is not, he thinks she has him on her mind, he doesn;t know yet, when she is thinking about suraj or not. He doesn't know Khanak that well yet.
She always realizes after the fact that Shaan is thinking about Suraj. I think Shaan has a tougher job to overcome the part where Khanak was suraj's "girl". Khanak might , I repeat "might", not sure how saaz will take this story have an easierr time as she trusted Suraj and took it more literally when he asked them to get married. Dynamics of 2 men is defintely different than with woman.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazRB81purvimehlghosh

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Saazy tu shayad Kumbhkaran ki aadat ki mazaa le rahi hai abhi par main spamming kar rahi hoon bindaas! LOL
1st of all I agree with DJ we need showers of updates in the weekend, unfortunately I have no life so will look forward to these two's lives! LOL Pls don't come up & say after 2 days!! Phir main 'allah megh de paani de' shuru kar doongi! LOL

Ok since I am flowing in ur 'Katra' stream I wanna know something. When Shaan married Khanak because of his friend's death bed request did he see her just before that?? I mean all decked up as a bride? Did he at all see her or her picture from Suraj before? I don't think so, right? But somehow I felt he saw her as a devastated bride or totally desolate in her own world trying to grasp the catastrophe that just occurred. Something happened to him, he felt a pull in his heart strings & I am not saying it was love but something major to have moved him a lot & that is why when Suraj requested him he didn't say NO. And this is also the reason why I feel he was pretty comforting & understanding to her right from the beginning. He felt that PULL everytime he saw her.
Pls fb mein details dena tu, explain karna. I think he felt that pull again today when Dr. Shreela suddenly dropped that bomb about her transferring to girl's hostel. And he got that restless insecure feeling because of that.
Will look forward to ur side of the story!! And update de, update de, update de re, Saazy update de! Big smile

SachDJsaaazRB81purvimeh

SachDJ Goldie
SachDJ
SachDJ

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
You know Lana another reason Shaan thinks that Khanak is thinking about Suraj is that pic, pehele book mein mili, then in pillow...I think the reason he finds it irritating is that he knows that she misses him, he is not sure if she is hiding, she is probably not, girls soemtimes do that.

He has not seen Suraj's pic for a while now...I am sure it will reappear and then bam!! he will be more irritated then ever...It is the helplessness of the emotions spinning...can;t blame Khanak for missing Suraj, yet does not like it, and yet he misses Suraj too...
Many layers of complexity is going on here,

saaazRB81purvimehlghosh

IF_rida Goldie
IF_rida
IF_rida

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
oh saaz em speechless... i read last line and still cant get over it
dunno wht to say... i was 'ving goose bump i was blushing so much that couldn't take the risk last nite to read it again... i juz did it now nad em blushing blushing & blushingBlushing
Blushing
blv me i took 15 min to think wht should i write so here it is Embarrassed
it was fab splendid sweet romantic hot... ..ClapClap

the whole convo starting from the standing point for tumtum to the last line "reh jaao khanak" was superbThumbs Up

he's jealous & possessive cant stand any other guy getting frank wid here
Shaan:  (irritated): Arrey yaar.. I never get a minute with you..why did you go away when I came down for breakfast..? ...aww super cuteSmile

even dat chalo beta,,, puttiing her dupatta in his jansport getting dissapointed coz she's not staying i mean like i wanted to paste the whole part and comment

Khanak steps away..opens the door..turns to look at him..Shaan is in the enclave..his back towards her..she walks to his back..places her left palm on his shoulder..her right hand is holding her bag..

Khanak: (softly): Shaantanu..main reh jaaon..?Blushing

Shaan immediately turns..stares at her..her hand moves from his shoulder..his left hand cups her right cheek and his right hand shuts the door loudly..and before he kisses her.Blushing.

Shaan: (whispers into her lips): Reh jaao Khanak..BlushingDancing

And this time in broad daylight..lips don't miss..BlushingDay Dreaming

OMG... in the day time. Shaan is such a big liar he dont have patience... he couldn't wait... and i luv that ... this part was HAAWWTT

thx a ton luv u... continue soon cant wait yaar.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazRB81

IF_rida Goldie
IF_rida
IF_rida

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
hey main ne dubara socha asn em still a non poona supporter let them stay at the hostel waise bhi shaan is not patient enough ...

but as always u write better than imagination and expectation...

i can imagine the song em in luv on them

keep updating..

Edited by IF_rida - 11 June 2011 at 5:40am

saaazRB81

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Kya update hain!!Shaan ki tou baj gayi..won't say nikal padi...bcoz we jst knw his side of the story..Khanak seems caring and supportive but is it more than that for her now??...i definitely sure for her being attracted to him but abh kya??not withstanding the fact its just been mre than a week or so for the whole incident and their marriage... Dats why i am so eagerly awaiting for the course of events after this Kiss!!...if possible ek update uske mind set...and her dupatta in his jansport..haye.!!.Murli,Kartik and Harshad ko milne ko dheeri hain!!

saaazRB81

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
DJ I won't say for Khanak its easier to cope because she trusted Suraj. What I feel is the marriage happened in a trance as far as she was concerned. I don't think it completely sunk in then, she was in a dismal state & just blindly went ahead & definitely Suraj's vote of confidence on Shaan also played a major factor. But nevertheless it was a major hurdle for her. As I said y'day with Suraj she dreamt of a beautiful life but with Shaan she is living one. Shaan slowly & steadily is filling that void left by Suraj in her life. The gang, her finding a job also plays along about her coping with the situation! As we all know diversion is the best therapy, involve in ur passion or hobby or work which kind of helps to forget the loss.
Definitely Shaan's loss will be different from hers but somewhere I feel he will be the 1st to realise he is in love with her, before she does. He will be in dilemma about her feelings for him.
Though they discuss Suraj, they discuss his life but never his death! Maybe the counselling will help both of them unleash that door of their mind & will help them erase the pain & lose & will help them get more closer.
As usual sab aoni Saaz maate ke haath mein hai, dekhenge what web she weaves on these 2.

SachDJsaaazRB81purvimeh

Go to top