Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 (Page 105)

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Lana.. Fantastically Put am not doing my POV since u have done it to the T.. But u missed out the whole dupatta scene in the bus.. ErmmThat was a major significance that lead to the whole "Stay" I mean it all started there.. Ofcourse what happen un -nerved them  but the whole the duppta on Shaan's leg and & him holding on to it was very much like He wants to hold on to her does not want to let her go... and she sees that silent jesture to understand his feelings & what he might be thinking...

Another Thing that strikes is also maybe she wanted to hear from him ... She knows Shaan may not tell her and hence she ask him.. do u want me stay.. Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Purvi hum dono shayad kumbh mele mein bichhre huye behena hai!! Big smile Except for the memory part!! Disapprove U won't believe mera thesis itni lambi ho jaati hai ki I try to restrict it in some way & issi ke chakkar mein main bhool bhi jaati hoon.
And when I read the update I immediately noticed these minute details & u know these subtle instances takes me to the supreme most highs & I note it mentally as well but by the end when I reach the climax it comepletely takes over me & I forget to mention the earlier instances!! Me & my memory, have to start taking Brainolia!! Unhappy
Thanks Purvi for pointing these instances out, yep definitely a major part that led to it all! When I read the bus dupatta incident I was totally spellbound but by the end the kiss was so beautiful that I was completely smitten by it!! My bad!!
About Khanak's asking him I don't think she meant it in an overall sense, she asked about going out to lunch only. She came back seeing him disappointed but his 'reh jao Khanak' had a more long term appeal & request, he meant for her to stay with him forever!! This is what I feel but lets see what Saazy says.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhanSachDJsaaazRB81purvimeh

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Purvi hum dono shayad kumbh mele mein bichhre huye behena hai!! Big smile Except for the memory part!! Disapprove U won't believe mera thesis itni lambi ho jaati hai ki I try to restrict it in some way & issi ke chakkar mein main bhool bhi jaati hoon.
And when I read the update I immediately noticed these minute details & u know these subtle instances takes me to the supreme most highs & I note it mentally as well but by the end when I reach the climax it comepletely takes over me & I forget to mention the earlier instances!! Me & my memory, have to start taking Brainolia!! Unhappy
Thanks Purvi for pointing these instances out, yep definitely a major part that led to it all! When I read the bus dupatta incident I was totally spellbound but by the end the kiss was so beautiful that I was completely smitten by it!! My bad!!
About Khanak's asking him I don't think she meant it in an overall sense, she asked about going out to lunch only. She came back seeing him disappointed but his 'reh jao Khanak' had a more long term appeal & request, he meant for her to stay with him forever!! This is what I feel but lets see what Saazy says.

[/QUOTE]

Hi5* Lana...Moi too think the same Lana... Big smile Sometimes I wonder why didn't we meet earlier Big smile! better late than never... and Silly Girl ur still sharper than me.. So no Brainolia... I figured that Jesture over took you so pointed it..! in Anycase... but u made the sense  ! & Bingo Once again..ave to give to Saazy... for such sublte insistance that just takes us to another level.. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazRB81lghosh

sweetvidisha Senior Member
sweetvidisha
sweetvidisha

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Ok...so i just read all the parts...and i m just speechless...OMG this is so awsome...i just love every part of this ff well except suraj dying but still plz continue soon...and if u Pm please pm me for sure..cant wait till u update...

dishbhanSachDJsaaaz

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
OMG  !!! that was such a sweet update!! ur shanak r cutest !!! dil khush kar diya !! Thanku so much !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhansaaaz

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Marne ka irada hai kya? jaan leni hai iss bachi ki kya?

seriously Saazy!

neways loved the update...i have read it again and again and idk how many times already and each time I read it, i feel something...

such a simple interaction between both. Shaan wanting to spend time with her and the comfy silence between then. the understanding...wow!

and those simple last two lines before the kiss. She called him Shaantanu again and not only that she asked to stay and he responded yes. I loved it! and of course the kiss!! Hot!!!

I loved what priya wrote about them using the song...tujhe dekh dekh sona...so apt for their situation...

next one shud be do dil mil rahe hain...wow!!!

thanks!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhanSachDJsaaazRB81

accountband Goldie
accountband
accountband

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Hey AWESOME author!
Got caught up on my dose of Katra Katra and i think i am willing to OD over this story happily because it's super addicting... Complete package with top-notch plot build up and characterization...The little gestures that your Shaantanu and Khanak pick up on are intense and i think as a reader i can honestly feel that in your word choice...Everything has a flow and the symbolism with which your proceed your storyline is well executed.
The "tumtum" ride and the whole experience of it was well done and I have a feeling that this Shaan cherishes the little moments they share even the ones that she is unaware of...So apt for their scenario...
Even the supporting characters contribute just the right amount of flavor to your special recipe of ShaNak and their journey as man and wife after the whole backdrop of Suraj's death...once again i am only pointing out the highlights that stand out to me the most as i know for a fact that there are several that i am overlooking but at the same time i am confident that most other readers have already praised you for them.
As always i will encourage you to write and update ASAP as you left me with quite a scene to imagine...it now needs the next installment soon. Thank you for your amazing story as i am enjoying every "katra" of it...
Muaaah!
-imane

dishbhansaaazRB81

SachDJ Goldie
SachDJ
SachDJ

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Saaz, update kidhar hai? Weekend mein 5 updates please? Do you really have a life besides this FF, I have no idea and I refuse to accept it even if u have  one, I have lost mine... So please kripa kare. meherbani kare, aur iss Katra to aage badain.

dishbhansaaazRB81lghosh

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Purvi dimaag ki batti achanak jal gayi!! LOL I think I was right about Khanak's 'Shantanu main rahe jayoon?', she didn't mean about leaving their room at all! If u remember the bus incident it was Shaan who kept his hand over her dupatta, he didn't want her to leave but Khanak just looked at his hand, she didn't do anything. If she had kept her hand on his then the implication would mean a complete circle there. I think for her its not a question at all, no matter what she will stay behind in room # 201 in hostel 7. She didn't even have a doubt on this regard.

And another incident which stood out to me but forgot to mention was their complete understanding of their silent mood & thoughts. When she asked him who he missed he immediately became serious & quiet & she realised he was thinking about Suraj & she gently mentioned in his family & he went 'oh...' & carried on!! These small nuances r brilliant of Saaz which is so subtle that it almost misses u unless u r too keen to read & absorb everything like moi the great. Big smile

SachDJsaaazRB81purvimeh

Go to top