Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 (Page 103)

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Part 3...

hostel 7  room no : 201... this very number when it appears, it feels like something is about to happen.. like an incidence.. something which will change the whole situation.. the unbreakable and unfathomable situation they are in...

And lo.. it strikes them both.. together... She is beautiful.. and he should know that she needs to sleep..

Ek meethi si kashish hain,
na jaane tum, na jaanu main,
yeh kya ho rahaa hain..
kahin yeh pyaar ki dastak to nahin...

Dean's office...

counselling!?? ShockedShockedShockedShocked Pray tell me why? Am I missing something or is it you who is building the intrigue.. phew, me thinks it is the second so good.. Am itching to read backwards and stopping myself grrr... dhyaaameeet but then I will slowl and steady i know wins the race...

So Dr. shreela and Khanak share a smile eh?!! Of course it is a woman thing which we know na!! This was so saaaz like... and very nice... Loved the way Shaan is projected here... carefree he seems... but where Khanak is concerned it is different... way way different.. baap bole to... I think he is already in love... ok ok.. focus Jess dont jump to conclusions.. nothing is clear yet..

how did suraj die? Whay did it say that shaan is repsonsible for Suraj's death.. hmmm how.. when.. what... ok okies... chill.. deep breath and read.. ketchuppp...

'See you later wifey' goes to prove that the feeling is extended to more than just mere concern... it came out impromptu.. sigh... beautiful update again...

saaaz the intrigue is nice.. still I don't know how suraj died.. circumstances... et al...

Slow... slow and steady yes ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhansaaazRB81

SachDJ Goldie
SachDJ
SachDJ

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lghosh

Originally posted by SachDJ

Love your update saaz. Shaan is getting possesive...or at least, seems to want to feel like she belongs to him. Khanak is loving it quietly.

I really like the part where they give space to each other, how she assumes that he was discussing work with the guy at hostel, how he did not no to her when she said she was going out, even if he was disappointed. He asked her to stay only when she asked.

And that kiss again. sweet Smile . I want their reactions...what they are thinking...

They are probably not thinking, so let me rephrase that, what they are feeling Smile

Haila DJ now u r reiterating my thoughts!! Why didn't I read all the comments? Teri comments parti toh main apna thesis nahi likhti!! Simply Ditto bol deti! LOL

Lana, issi liye you are my mind reader yaar. And love reading your analysis everytime...Don't be lazy like me...mujhe to 1 para se upaar likhna pade to it feels like torture.

And you write it out beautifully yaar. Always look forward to your analysis after every update maaza aa jata hai, specially when we get to say ditto Smile.

Teri vishesh tippanis are wonderful as always.

saaazRB81lghosh

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Okay.. so now I am reading.. can't seem to stop...

So Part 3...

Lmao.. kartik, Murli or Harshad.. who is the better of them all... sigh.. when things slip out unknowingly it take a hell of a time to regain that sanity.. the balance that keeps us sane... such is the case for this awesome foursome...

Love Kamra no 201...

The whole world exists in this few feet by feww feet room... her whole world and his whole too... his life his friend and hers too.. so much in common yet nothing known..

So now she finally knows that he hates blue.. and she is wearing what she thinks belongs to Suraj but it is actually his... Sigh... love the ceiling fan, the table lamp, the desk... the phone too now...

Maybe I shall keep coming to type more in general... this is getting to be even more intriguing...

dishbhansaaazRB81

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Vandu, DJ hum sab ek thali ke chatte batte hai...we will think alike!!! LOL
Vandu that 'reh jao' had a special significance for me! That moment in Dr. Shreela's office kind of unnerved them both, they didn't talk about it, discussed or reacted to each other but its nevertheless at the back of their mind. I feel that earnest request from him meant more than her mere leaving him for lunch, he wants her in & around him all the time! That is why in that insecurity of the moment he took the dupatta in his bag...must be going in his mind 'what if she has to leave, I won't see her humming like this in my bathroom, won't see her stuff lying around in my room, won't see or feel her all around me, so atleast let me retain a keepsake of her's to capture this feeling & moment'!!
I am thinking this but will wait for Saazy's clarification!
May be she will say he didn't have such a long foresight, it was a moment of impulse! Dekhte hai 'medam jee' kya bolti hai! Big smile

DJ thank u maam for the compliments. Nahi re baad mein maine jab tere comments pare toh yehi laga ki bekaar mein maine itna kuch likha, short cut mein 'ditto' likh deti toh mehnat kam ho jaata! Big smile

Shals thanks for the compliments y'day!! Am honored!! Embarrassed

Vandu tu abhi bhi jaagi hai?? Kyun phir se nightmare?? WinkLOL

Edited by lghosh - 10 June 2011 at 8:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SachDJsaaazRB81purvimeh

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Btw,, I just have 2 questions..

Did she see him putting the dupatta in his janson? LOL

Was she moving out of the house without the Dupatta ? Tongueor did she change? 

Edited by purvimeh - 10 June 2011 at 3:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhanSachDJsaaazRB81lghosh

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimeh

@ bold...Purvi yeh mere dimaag mein bhi aaye the!! She is leaving without her dupatta? Did she change? Or simply forgot to take the dupatta?

Bola na we r birds of the same feather!! LOL

dishbhanSachDJsaaazpurvimeh

christmas Senior Member
christmas
christmas

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Vandu will NOT write a long comment...Because...

Vandu has died and gone to heaven !!! Hayeee !!!! *sigh*

Shantanu,Main Reh JauEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Reh jaao Khanak...!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dil Mereee...
Tu Deewanaa haii...Embarrassed

Pagal hai..
Maine maanaa hai...Embarrassed

Pal pal aahein bharta hai...
Kehne se kyun...
Dartaaa haii...Embarrassed

Dil Mere tu deewanaa haiiiEmbarrassed

Maate...Apke charan kaha hai !!! Aise likhte rahe toh main zyada din zinda nahi rahungi...Heart stop ho hoke mera dil kamzor ho gaya hai iss forum ke FF padh padhke !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed *sighs loudly*

(at the risk of plagiarism)... what she ^ said.:)

Edited by christmas - 10 June 2011 at 3:18pm

dishbhanSachDJsaaazRB81

SachDJ Goldie
SachDJ
SachDJ

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lghosh

Originally posted by purvimeh

@ bold...Purvi yeh mere dimaag mein bhi aaye the!! She is leaving without her dupatta? Did she change? Or simply forgot to take the dupatta?

Bola na we r birds of the same feather!! LOL

Kuch jayda ek jaise soch rahe hai...ye dupatta mystery mujhe bhi confuse kar gayiConfused

saaazRB81soni4evalghosh

Go to top