Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 (Page 101)

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I lost count of how many times i ve read the entire thing !

Saaazy !

U are just awesome !

The dynamics you ve portrayed is mindblowing !

Sigh !

Tujhe dekh dekh sona
Tujhe dekh kar hai jagna

Lagta hai yeh kyun mujhe
Sadiyon se chaahun tujhe

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikaSachDJsaaazRB81

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _sweetshona

Romantic update...har update mai 1kiss daltihi jaana...bt saaz n anybdy tell me...shanakme pyaar kb hua agr nhi to wo kiss kaise kar sakte hai...kaunse part me unhone apna pyarka ijhar kiya?im confuzd...saaz plz rply Day Dreaming

Hmm..How can they kiss each other if they have not said I love you to each other?? or have expressed their love for each other..

Their physical proximity is an expression of how emotional they are feeling for each other..and they CAN kiss becos they are married..

they express their love for each other in small ways, their care for each other is felt by both of them...

yeh kahani katra katra dikhayegee unn dono mei pyaar...iss kahani mei list of TO DO things nahin honge..jaise ke ..milna, ek doosre ke kareeb aanaa, I love you bolna aur phir kiss..
asal zindagee aise thodee chal tee hai...pyaar ka izzhaar unn choti choti baaton, hassi mazaak aur roz martaba ek doosre ke saath bitaya hua lamhe mein hota hai.. iss kahani mei pyaar ka izhaar kuch iss tarah ka hoga...

Pyaar bahut badi cheez hai..kiss aur I love you bahut choti..hamare jhadge, faisle, milna, bhichadna, mannana, kiss karna, pyaar mei doob jaana, saath mei khana ya ghoomna, ya phir nahin karna..sab kuch ..sab kuch milaake pyaar banta hai...

Edited by saaaz - 10 June 2011 at 12:44pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.88UjjwalaAnu80_sweet_SachDJk.krithikaRB81lghoshshanakyasharan

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Originally posted by _sweetshona

Romantic update...har update mai 1kiss daltihi jaana...bt saaz n anybdy tell me...shanakme pyaar kb hua agr nhi to wo kiss kaise kar sakte hai...kaunse part me unhone apna pyarka ijhar kiya?im confuzd...saaz plz rply Day Dreaming

Hmm..How can they kiss each other if they have not said I love you to each other?? or have expressed their love for each other..

Their physical proximity is an expression of how emotional they are feeling for each other..and they CAN kiss becos they are married..

they express their love for each other in small ways, their care for each other is felt by both of them...

yeh kahani katra katra dikhayegee unn dono mei pyaar...iss kahani mei list of TO DO things nahin honge..jaise ke ..milna, ek doosre ke kareeb aanaa, I love you bolna aur phir kiss..
asal zindagee aise thodee chal tee hai...pyaar ka izzhaar unn choti choti baaton, hassi mazaak aur roz martaba ek doosre ke saath bitaya hua lamhe mein hota hai.. iss kahani mei pyaar ka izhaar kuch iss tarah ka hoga...

Pyaar bahut badi cheez hai..kiss aur I love you bahut choti..hamare jhadge, faisle, milna, bhichadna, mannana, kiss karna, pyaar mei doob jaana, saath mei khana ya ghoomna, ya phir nahin karna..sab kuch ..sab kuch milaake pyaar banta hai...
Saazy

I read this explanation itself a couple of times ! What has ur writing done to me !

dishbhank.krithikaRB81shanakyasharan

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Angry Saazy /// How did u miss MS on my Display Pic ! Evil Smile

& yeh tune kiya KiyaDay Dreaming TGIF dhanya ho Gaya ! Hug Later Likethi hoon My Take !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhansaaaz

SachDJ Goldie
SachDJ
SachDJ

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Love your update saaz. Shaan is getting possesive...or at least, seems to want to feel like she belongs to him. Khanak is loving it quietly.

I really like the part where they give space to each other, how she assumes that he was discussing work with the guy at hostel, how he did not no to her when she said she was going out, even if he was disappointed. He asked her to stay only when she asked.

And that kiss again. sweet Smile . I want their reactions...what they are thinking...

They are probably not thinking, so let me rephrase that, what they are feeling Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ujjwalachristmasdishbhank.krithikasaaazlghosh

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

wow!!!!well put in words saaz...superb...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by RB81 - 10 June 2011 at 12:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikadishbhankubare

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Saaazzzyyy... you have said i beautifully... I agree to your
"Pyaar bahut badi cheez hain"

Yes it is important, an integral part of life... but the little little things all together make this one big thing called love... each little little thing in this big thing called love are equally and essentially important..

I look at it this way.. How is love big, if there is not trust in it...
how will love be big if no emotional display of your feelings...
how can love be big if there is no expression of love...

Sigh yes everything in proportion make love what it is!!

Sigh am sighing as I read every part... it is slow as I said... but I felt like adding to your lovely lines here...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikadishbhansaaazRB81kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Saaz darling...

Part 19

Sigh...

Part 20

Sigh...

Am just soaking up yr words right now...lovely...will be back with a deatail review later...but I bet you know what I loved in both parts...

*muwah*

k.krithikasaaazRB81shanakyasharan

Go to top