Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Beautiful SaazyπŸ‘β­οΈ...I have been reading all the parts and the QSQT song was a nice touchπŸ˜ƒ...
adeelahuju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update saaz...
loved shanak cute conversation...and khanak singing and shan hearing her...
loved that lines...khanak;aap ne to mje dara hi diya...
shan ;aur aapne mje jaga hi diya... that was so sweeet..
awesome yaar...
update it sooon...
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What I love in the update is his open concern for her all the time. He is simply realising every moment what a great wife he has landed himself with! She is respectful to elders, caring to others, kind to kids, warm & friendly to his friends, extremely talented in her field of work, has a good sense of humor & look wise she can stir his soul so well with just a mere smile, a look, her hair & calling his name!! If he had searched high & low for such a girl he wouldn't have gotten one. But with stroke of Fate he has received the best.
This realisation of his makes him special. Not only he realises this but acknowledges to himself as well.
The lift incident was unique because it was full of people & he again saw the caring & calm side of Khanak in that situation trying to handle & cope with it. Maybe & here I am speculating, that maybe all the girls he has been with so far r the usual regular 'OMG' types throwing a fit in situation like this which is a total contrast to Khanak!! He was impressed with her.
I loved the way he put the helmet on her making it sure for himself that its securely tied. And this caring attitude is observed by outsiders like Tina. And Tina notices this & realises that Shaan has never been so attentive & protective of her when they were going around but he is like this with his wife. There lies the difference between Shaan's feelings for her & Khanak. The distinction can be seen clearly that Khanak is not just responsibility for him but something more close to his heart. Khanak may not feel so vulnerable as to be protected by him & she maybe very strong but its Shaan who feels like this about her.

In the next update I once thought why the cold vibes were back between them & then I realised she is mad still & he is feeling guilty!! Both carrying the emotional baggage with them to feel free to chat & laugh around. They enjoyed the moment in his balcony living in the present but again was later revoked with all the earlier emotions about apprehension & uneasiness & anger & guilt specially after Mad's cold behavior & reception. For Khanak it felt she was unwanted, much inferior to him or his family & thus the feeling of anguish came back to her & he realised all this & he was remorseful of his impromptu action.
This heaviness in the air prevented him to kiss & get close to her when he finally reached the farm house & moreover Kasturi was there too. As I said I loved the conversation there about his disappointing others which includes Khanak herself. This incident will teach him to think before acting in future instead of the other way round.
One thing is beautiful, they love that room in their hostel, it brings them closer in that tiny space & they enjoy the proximity & bonding they share there. The moment they got reminded of it they smiled at each other & eased up. They have created a small haven for themselves & this shows the progress in their relationship in that tiny enclosure of room # 7 in Hostel 201.
The payal incident was uber cute. But I liked how he immediately wanted to know why is the payal important to her, because was it connected to Suraj or his family in any way or not. Slow & steady progression to possessiveness. πŸ˜ƒ And that remark of her's 'apne aap par gussa aata hai' was almost unbearable to him, he had to return it to her for her peace of mind. Otherwise I wonder would he have given it back to her? πŸ˜ƒ
Saazy kya gaana chunti hai re tu? Sach mein hum sab ki neend gayab kar deti hai! πŸ˜ƒ Through Khanak & 'Katra' I am getting an insight about ur expertise in the music arena as well. Tu bahoot kamaal ki gaati hogi!! Ab no modesty pls. πŸ˜ƒ 
He kind of gets pulled by her melody, it has started to haunt him, awe him, mesmerise him, captivate him. And I loved the chitchat there in middle of the night. Right from the startle to Suraj to Mandir to Dadi to putting the payal on & to Amit & Tina, they pan it so smoothly from one to the other. There r certain factors which caught my attention. They never mention Suraj but yet both understand about whom they r talking. They connect on the same level there every time. As I said Suraj will remain the binding factor between the two.
How she is looking forward to be accepted & loved & welcomed by one of his family member atleast.
She realised he wanted to know if the payal had anything to do with Suraj or not & she clarified that she bought it herself.
I loved how he put it on her, yes he is there for her always. But he is not free yet to talk about his ex-friends & gf's. Maybe he doesn't know how she might take it but from his end he knows he doesn't have any hang-ups about Tina.
And his unable to sleep after that interaction, does it have anything to do with being accustomed to be with her in the same room at an arm's distance? He is already so in groove with her existence all around him that he finds it lonely to sleep in a separate room?! I am guessing maybe!!
And thanks Saaz for the last update & the clarification! In all these I didn't realise that Khanak will be annoyed for his not introducing her amongst his hi-fi friends. I thought a stranger in an elevator doesn't matter so much. And Tina well, it was known Amit must have informed her already. But a nice highlight there, will keep it in mind for future. For that matter Shaan never introduces her as his wife to anyone except for that 'Wifey' term in front of Dr. Shreela in their 1st meeting.
Loved her excursion in the morning, a true soul touching moment there.
And the latest update was a shocker! So there really is an issue amongst the friends? Saazy again a very realistic touch re, I have seen many close friends completely losing grip the moment they find their close friend is interested in one's sister. But here it is the question of job!! Hmmm!
And Shaan's POV is very important here, for him all that matters is his project & work. That is his top most priority!! And yet sometimes his studies have taken a backseat because he was wondering about Khanak! That shows how much she has already enchanted him. So many perspectives came out all at once. But I am feeling there is a history behind this?? Any skeleton hidden in Shaan's closet? But maybe its the career that is utmost important to him & that is what Khanak came to know about. What an explosive intuitive showdown u gave there. It took me several reads to understand where Shaan was coming from. I understand what he is saying but also understand what Khanak's POV is.
He got married to her, there was no planning or Plan B involved there.He is trying to make their marriage work. The same attitude he gave to Dr. Shreela as well, it has happened, nothing to think about it anymore, they will go through it & make it work. Same thing he told his friends about his marriage as well. I like this consistency in his character. He knows not everything will be under his control but he will prioritise the characters & events in his life to make it work. Gf' can wait as far as his work is concerned because he knows the importance of his career & study in his life.
Whereas Khanak is more of the type to face the events & make compromise where necessary to make her life smooth & happy. She married under a shocking experience & now is giving her best to make it work, she gives in to make it smooth for him as well as hers. She is more understanding type & knows where the importance in a relationship lies. And the pent-up hurt that was there for the last 24 hrs came out to the forefront in the last line that everything else can wait but wives won't!! She won't wait for his family or friend's approval, his approval of hers after his project, his acceptance of her in his life when he feels the time is suitable!
And he realised her point as well, infact I think he knows this in heart of his heart but is now in denial because of his project. And his next moment his taking her earring & pocketing it proves this, how close she is to his heart already, how important she is to him!!
And I think in future in the D-Day of his project if something did happen to Khanak he will be the one to leave everything & come running to her. She will say why did u come & he will say because u r my top priority in life, everything else can take a backseat! But the question is has he realised this himself yet??
Saaz tujhe bada sa thanks & jhappi for 3 fabulous updates. Now am more than eager to read the next lots. Lovely ones & u made us use our gray cells in these last updates!! πŸ˜ƒ Fantastic! Tujhe maaloom hai reading Casa raises my adrenaline level super high & then reading Katra calms it down! Perfect balance!! πŸ˜ƒ
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesum saazy...may b u r right abt me..lmao...
AzaraA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome saazy ...

gr8 going girl lekin yar ...aram say update kiya karo ... :)

keep writing ...πŸ‘

luv zara
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saaz tooo awsomeee...finally i completed reading till part27th...Shanak are Cuteee n sweet n lovely n adorable and the best...loved their convos...loved all the parts in this thread ur amazing writer...Keep up the grt work always love reading all ur updates...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ yayayyayay im going to start reading ur next parts frm part 28th in new thread...πŸ˜ƒ
shonai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW!!!!!!!!! vry nyc, i  luvd itπŸ‘