FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 - Page 102

Posted: 12 years ago
well im back just as you asked!!!! i woke up this morning and there were 3 updates already!!! what a treat!! thank you so much and there i no need for me to say each ever part was amazing!!!!
i just love it how you express each and ever moment in so much detail.. it makes me feel like i am actually there watching the whole scene.. amazing...
ur updates are like something now i tend to do automatically when i wake up in the morning.. i dont do anything else before i read your update.. i read it and thne get ready for school!!!
ur an amazing writer..!!!
great job :D
Hi Saaaz 😃
Awesome updates 22 and 23 loved it ❤️
Part 22
Its was very emotional part i dont know how to express what i felt when reading Suraj part FB  i felt really sad he died its was very emotional i felt like i was seeing the hospital scene in front of my eyes
beautifully written u are a great writer i take a bow to ur writing 👏  and perfect song

Jaane Kya Baat Hai, Jaane Kya Baat Hai
Neend Nahin Aati Badi Lambi Raat Hai..

I watched it while reading its simply superb shanak's emotions everything was beautifully written hats off to u Saaaz love ur writing u are awesome ⭐️

Part23                                                                                                                                                                  After an emotional part u made it very light and funny part the screw part was very funny i was laughing 😆 I love their convo they are perfect for each other they are in love with each other both cant live without each other not even for a day. Love Shanak very much and I love these lines the most 😊

Shaan: Good night, Khanak..

Khanak: Jee..good morning..

Shaan:  (turns his back to her and grins): Hmmm..

Thanks a lot for the lovely parts i am loving it eagerly waiting for the next part 😊

I am so sorry for not commenting di!!Family issues...sorry...really...

I obviously loved the update :D but the one line which did it for me was

".there is a knock on the door..Shaan looks at the bathroom door..it is shut..he opens the door"

And even the flashback of the wedding with the song,👏

And the Blouse mein screw hai!! OHEMGEE!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hey saaz very lovely update...mai bedpr letkr tumhare ff ka part pdh rhi thi aur ye sentence"suniye dhundiye mat mil gyi blousemai thi"oh my god mai itna has rhi thi k pucho mt..apne pair bed pr ptk rhi thi hansk mare 🤣 ...yaar u r great...thoda naughty tha ye update...aur kartikko achha mauka mila shaan ki tang khinchne ka... 😆

Sorry for being late varna main hi help kar deti...but den maine sun liya dat  "Screw blouse mein hi tha"...😆
hai saaz vry funny update. actually i luv romcoms
awesome update n der ws 1 part vich i really missed in the previous update
Shaan:- good night khanak
Khanak:- jee...good morning
Shaan:- hmm...

Pls continue soon
Saazy darling  me dancing here in joy on reading that they are not going to Pune Yipeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And on Reading her plans with Pooja are Cancelled...Hhehehehehehheeheheheh Horray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I owe you reviews for five parts...I had reviwed part 19 & 20 but courtesy my daughter it got deleted ...

So here I go ..

Part 19

Have I told you I love the guys...hhehhehe I bet I have...they remind me so much of my school, uni and my cousins...

Loved teh whole scene in the mess from the guys teasing to her answer..I hope the Burthal realised it was him she was talking about...Heheheh..I got the answer to that  later..no he did not...Burthal...LOL

Sigh...his smile her smile..his playing with her bangle and the whole Duppatta Bangle and finger entangalment...ROFL...

And then ofcourse the Bomb...which was about time too...the twinklw in the eye of Ms.SKJ...(Shrela ki Jawani)

Loved how ...but are fighter...who can face any situation instead of leatting the situation or cause bog them down in life...but rise above it...This shows how perfect they are for one an other and how similar too...

Part 20

The whole waiting for the Tumtum to rhim hlding her hands and running to catch it..the one that left..and ofcourse the whole avoidance of talking about what happened in the ofice with SKJ.

The duppatta falling on him his holdin on to it..very meanigful indeed that...the moving of the hair strand...them at the lake and again avoidance of talking about it ..but loved the whole duppatta pe bug thing...hehehehheh

And what stood out again every talk leading to Suraj somehow...

In the room ...the "Shantanu...main reh jaaon?"
to "Reh jaao Khanak"

To the literal of staying there for that moment to staying in each others life for ever...

Again those words so many connotations to it..and meaning one thing only...

Sigh and the kiss in daylight where lips dont miss...

Part 21

Aww...the flashback to the kiss...sigh very beautifully describe was imagining Shanak from tv and Shantanus hand positions on her...LOL..

Her first kiss I bet...lol ..the tears...of happiness and...

Ok lovely part that  ...and Like Lana I hve a question too, but mine is ...When did Mohita come to the room to hook up her blouse that had hooks on the Back Woman!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!

And Yes like Lana...how did she hook them off without help???????ROFL...Please do explain...LOL...

Ok coming back...heheh lucky he that no one got hold of the duppatta in his bag..or should I say smart Boy our Shaan not letting Murli get those papers form his bag...LOL

The irritation on finding out Harshad knows more about his wifes whereabout then him to his realisation of his phone being switched off, to the smile to see her message...to the talk of skipping it to the flirting...lol 

And not letting it go the duppatta by putting it in his cupboard...holding on...to her...like it

The story behind her saree...nice

But do answer my question about the blouse please...LOL Saazy darling its a mystery really that needs to be solved...lol

Part 22

The party...the silent communication between them so  hubby wifey that,...the song...Saaz...was PERFECT!!!!! Sigh I had tears in my eyes feeling for both and the mystery of how they got married revealed ...but I guessed as much ..Shaan's last words to Suraj about "Anything for you" coming to play.

And again we had  both think the same in their own way...look at each other for support a give and take ..and that spoke volumes too...no words needed

And ofcourse the look passing between Ganga and Sheela was it...

Part 23...

ROFL...The whole Murli entering and her shouting trought bhe bathroom door about her screw being in her blouse...LOL...From his acute embarresment to making his friend leave fast to his stoping her from doing it again when she enters the room to their shared laughter to their Good Night Her Good Morning to His Hummm...

Oh completely forgrot to mention about the conversation about the gift being by Suraj's dad, the silence that follows to the taking up of Gopis education...loved the sharing of problems and looking for solutions...again just as a hubby wife...

And again let me dance with Joy woman fro not sending them to Pune as everyone was suggestion and cancellation of Pooja and her plans ...Now can't wait to see whatthey do all alone after weeks for the first time.

Frome the time they got married the only time tey spent all alone was in their room or at the lake...but now after the whole marriage to  the party this will be first time tye both will be alone without outside inteference...

So can't wiat to see what you have planned ...knowing you through your SS's FF's and post I bet something breath takingly beautiful...

Till the next update dear...

Awesome yaar...you write the FF and we live it...simply superb..update soon...😊
bike  ride sounds great!  this update surely made me laugh keep it up Saaz!😃