FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 - Page 95

Posted: 12 years ago
reserved
saaz di ek din mein 3 updates
i will comment afterwards for all the updates.sorry for being late.
*edited*
saaz di all the parts were great
but the last one was too funny🀣
Edited by purvi08 - 12 years ago
Saaaz,

I took a deep breath after reading the two updates... so that's how Suraj convinced Shaan and Khanak to marry... wow!

Dinner at Tripathi's - beautifully written scene. πŸ‘

Are they going to Poona or not? May be not... why wud Shaan want to be around the boys all the time? LOL...
Madam Saaz,

I love your writing dear!!!!

Haaye kya likhti ho yaar ... the min I saw ur comment on my FF, I knew you would have updated ...

And volla!

Haaye kya Shanakalicious update that ye ... absolutely love it!

screw the screw!

Loved the part of Karthik coming and her shouting from the bathroom...

They did not go on purpose na, they wanted to be together without the botheration of the gang around... hain na ... kya plan hain boss!

Ab next update kab ... ye dil maange more!

~Cheers,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
One more update plz.i just love this fic.shanak r so cute.kartik wrngtime main entry mara.now shaan wl plan smethng 4 both n weknd yay.plz cnt soon...
thx saazy ... luvly updateπŸ‘

the whole convo was cute starting frm asking to leave that shagun ka roop., bahu each and every single line makes me smile... u've written it so beautifully juz as normal life conv goes

the best part

Shaan: (points to the bathroom):  where the hell did I put the keys??

Suddenly, the sound of running water stops..and its Khanak's voice that can be heard loudly from inside..

Khanak:  Arrey suniye..dhoondiye mat..mil gayee..blouse mei hi thee..

🀣🀣LMAO... i couldn't read till the next 2 minutes i was laughing my heat out and i keep on taking pauses after each line ... super cute yaar

Pure H7 ko pata chal gaya k blouse main kya hai ... lol πŸ˜†

the romantic ritual... gud nite and gud morning... awww luved it

plz yaar continue soon weekend hai update to banta hai.

oops i forgot to add... YE PUNE TO NAI GAYE πŸ˜‰

dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika

ab kuch cute shanak moments aajein... waisey they are super cute but i mean romantic moments😍

Edited by IF_rida - 12 years ago
here it is..awkwardly...at your request ...for dare i say no..

dude...its a crazy weekend. but i was able to cath the last two updates. and man.i was compelled to comment.  i seriously have no words for you. the last update had me feeling melancholy and sad and anxious and all things in one go. 

for one that song is phenomenal. and the way you wrote it. the last update. i could almost see the scenes playing. like a movie. not a show. a movie. their emotions were so raw and so present. the sense of understanding and space between these two that you've created is phenomenal. i know i was the one who once said im surprised at her calm given all the circumstances. but man was i wrong. the way you bring out emotions in them is unreal. and so very true. we react in the most calmest ways to the most volatile or biggest things. and when its small things we freak out all the more. food is like their solace of everything.

the friends are seriously a great bunch. but these two. are unreal. it was a shot in the dark. and risk bigger than any risk they might've ever considered taking. but at the end of the day. ironically the tragedy was the best thing to happen to them. for otherwise they wouldn't have found each other.

i know this is all fictional and all. but the beauty of a great story lies in the writers ability to make the characters come to life and make the readers feel as if they are in the story. and man are they real.

thank you thank you. for giving this needed emotion to the weekend.

hope you have a great one!
Originally posted by saaaz

Aaaye Haaye !!
Innocence ki epitome...
Puch le tu ...Yehi puchna hoga ki screw blouse me kaise atka??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ofcourse in all innocence you will askπŸ˜†
Originally posted by lghosh

Chal hat...aaj se main kuch nahi likhoongi!! Tum log sab ke sab mujh par ungliyaan utha rahe ho!! I say everything so innocently & u all take it the round about way!! πŸ˜ƒ
Ab tu jaake Deepa ka post par & u will be confused too!! Saari...neeche dekho!! 🀣 And I am like 'haan yeh kya ho gaya, did I miss anything?'!!! πŸ˜† Ab iss mein meri kya galti bol??
Tu, aur tere dost namoona, dono mujhe badnaam kar rahe hai!! πŸ˜† Me bechari 'bhali-bhali si ek surat, bhala sa ek naam...'!!! πŸ˜†

Awww, aise bhi kya ruth rahe ho πŸ˜†

Humne to aapko innocent hi bola hai

Aap hi explanation de rahi hai πŸ€£πŸ€£ Humne to manga bhi nahi πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by saaaz

if query is truly innocent..kissiki majaal key defame karen..ask away...πŸ˜ƒ

Oh u should definitely ask

Hum aapke saath hai πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by togepe30

🀣🀣🀣

Ye baat sahi kahi Vandoo tune