Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeh lo !! Isko bolte hain Murderer vouching for the Gangster...!
Vouch karne ke liye innocent logo ko dhundte hain...!! Purvi toh aur bhi gayeli haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lana...tum theek ho na "In and around" and now Saree ke neech kya dekhti hai re...! Rama Rama Kya hai Drama !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oops lekin teri koi galti nahi Lana...Yaha innocent log kaha se milenge...Innocent log yaha pe FF's nahi padhteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Deepa - Hari Hari Bol !!
[/QUOTE]

Oye me murderer??? And Purvi gangster? Tu kya hai yeh bata? Poori Don hai!! πŸ˜† Main bilkul thik hun, ekdam suljhi huyi, nishpaap, masoom hoon! Tum jaise awaaragardi karne walo ki jhaanse mein aake badnaam ho rahi hoon!! 🀣🀣🀣
Itni bewajaah badnaami let me get my lawyer, Saaz kahan hai tu?? Mujhe inn logon par 'libel & slander' ki case karni hai!! Aaja pls!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Saaz I hope spamming is allowed in ur thread here!!
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaaz

ISKAAA KYA MATLABBB😑

Iskaa matlab awaaragardi karne mein mast hai woh!! Toh time nahi hai comment karne ko!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Iskaa matlab awaaragardi karne mein mast hai woh!! Toh time nahi hai comment karne ko!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT😑

WARNING

spamming is only allowed for those who have commented on the part..by issuance of management..thank you...

nunsenselessness ki hadh paar kar chuke hai sab...
lghosh thumbnail
THATS WHAT I THOUGHT😑

WARNING

spamming is only allowed for those who have commented on the part..by issuance of management..thank you...

nunsenselessness ki hadh paar kar chuke hai sab...
[/QUOTE]

Yaani ki main! Yipeee!!! 🀣
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
thx saaaz 2 updates... yipeeπŸ₯³

amazing yaar... it was fabπŸ‘

as alawyz luved the convo between the boys and them
especially between shaan & khanak

having her dupaata in jansport the flash back the fone convo and then putting the dupatta in cupbaord ...  😍 evrything about them is super cute... luved it

the way u described the flash back ... make me blush☺️

how can they go slow... wohi patience ki baat aagayi jo shaan main to hai naiπŸ˜›
the fone convo was thecutest shweetest ... "yello"πŸ˜†

awww... wish they could 've stayed backπŸ˜‰

finally got to know wht happened in the hospital... the convo between shaan and suraj ... was heart aching... but actually boys do talk like this

that tubes stuck into u... u've lost it and when suraj said "shaan u said anything"  i juz shut my eyes so i dun cry... enough abt me cuming back to ur ff

the way u've described the hospital scene, shaan's eyes shut, facing the cieling, blurring vison staring at each other ... everything was awesome.

em luvin it... continue soon... really hope that i get the update in the morning so it turns out to be a gud one.😊 i feel like watching a vm on shanak "teri meri kaahani.. i feel gud" actually running to watch"

Aussiegal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Saaz, wonderful update. This is one of my all time favourite songs and I love the way you've given us the FB with it interwoven. The update was so touching! You can visuaise the circumstances at the hospital along with Shaan and Khanak's reaction. Amazing and heartwreching!! Loved it!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
AzaraA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohhh my goodness i can't belive this saaz hats off to u dear ...πŸ‘

u r super amazing ...πŸ‘

i m giving my feedback for part 19 20 21 22 ...together

trust me it was out standing ...simply beautiful ...close to reality ...i love all the conversation between shanak ...i like shaan's stupid cute gang ...πŸ˜ƒ

i like actually i love every thing abt ur ff ... keep writing ...πŸ˜‰

amazingly going ...

thx for all ur pm's

luv zara 😊
Edited by AzaraA - 12 years ago
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saaz, oh Saaz...Dear Saaz,

I don't know what to write. I am so moved. Pehla update. Perfect, aise fb scenes likhegi, to saari story fb mein batani padegi, obviously the same for the 2nd update too.

Beautiful subtlety...just lovely. Shaan and Khanak finally know. It must be relief for both, Shaan ko itna accha bana rahi hai yaar...he is a gem of a person. Khanak is so lucky. I think girls need to be lucky, we adjust all the time, I don't see men adjusting easily, that's why I say Khanak is lucky.

And 2nd part, Aisa gana chun ke laayi hai. I am still humming it, I started when I saw the first line and now its stuck in my head. This part was beautiful too, I had to go back twice to read the part where the fb begins...it was perfect. They are in perfect harmony. I love them. I want to be a part of their journey, I want know how they will find each other.

Brilliant writing. Absolute genius. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Pyasee hoon, pyasee rehne do...let this one go on forever.
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
speechless.awesmeee.both rememberd der marrgeplz cont soon...
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
emotional and cute updates Saaz keep it up!