Rang Badalti Odhani

FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 - Page 91

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ‘
i just have claps n claps for part 22 of this beautiful FF...suraj and khanaks convo touched me to no ends...just made me feel love is sooo beautiful...thnks saaz fr this wonderful FF... i have no words to say wat it makes me feel reading it😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vandu tu ruk jaa, main wapas aati hoon pahele Saazy ka update ko justice karoon!! Teri toh...!!! πŸ˜† And saari ke neeche maine nahi bola Deepa ne jaake par!! πŸ˜†
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei saaz,
lambi raat hai lambi raat hai..*sigh*
u brought up the flashback of how they got married with the song..
convo in hospital was too emotional..
but really y did suraj asked shaan to marry her..hope u wud enlighten us with ur answer..wonderful update..
felt emotional yaar..
khanak excusing herself n giving company to shaan..it was wonderful..
i need flashback of wat happened in the room before they came here..
i dont have more words for this update saaz..
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
dishbhan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lghosh

Vandu tu ruk jaa, main wapas aati hoon pahele Saazy ka update ko justice karoon!! Teri toh...!!! πŸ˜† And saari ke neeche maine nahi bola Deepa ne jaake par!! πŸ˜†

hey!

Vandu I'm with u ...

Ye log kya saree ki niche jakar dhund rahe ho yaar! 😳

jara mature bano πŸ˜‰ ... ye kya laga rakha hain

sidhe sidhe bolo kya bolne ka hain... kaun kiske saree ke  niche kya?????

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

~Cheers,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
*Am emotional*...and its too late here..off to bed!
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: lghosh

Aaaja !! Dekh le mereko...Main dekhne ki cheez huπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (no double meaning intended ...pehle hi bol deti hu...apne perverted minds mat chalana)

@Deepa - sheesh !! Aise aise comment deke phir tu dusro ka character dheela bolti hai...Ayyo deva deva !!
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh lo !! Isko bolte hain Murderer vouching for the Gangster...!
Vouch karne ke liye innocent logo ko dhundte hain...!! Purvi toh aur bhi gayeli haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lana...tum theek ho na "In and around" and now Saree ke neech kya dekhti hai re...! Rama Rama Kya hai Drama !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oops lekin teri koi galti nahi Lana...Yaha innocent log kaha se milenge...Innocent log yaha pe FF's nahi padhteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Deepa - Hari Hari Bol !!
Oyeee Vandu... What do u mean by Aur be gayeli hai huh !

Ek to we are totally innocent bachas and hum he bandnam karne chale ho ! Ruk ja...😑
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Ohk guys..hv to clarify dis "SAARI" mystery!its kinda of a mallu/tamil slang..for further explanation contact Vandu!
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saaz thank a ton, finally u gave the fb I was craving for! I wanted to know when did they first see each other & what compelled them to agree! Suraj was the common bond between them but definitely it was more than a death bed request for them. And pls continue that scene later at an apt time. Their simply nodding their heads to Suraj in all that blurred vision to say 'yes' to each other. Was there something more to it as well that made them nod the approval? She was not dressed as a bride but in regular clothes & he said 'yes' to her as it is with no extra drama of seeing her as a desolate bride!! Another thumbs up from my end! He wanted her even back then not the way like he feels now but that 'pull' was there nevertheless! I am so desperate to know everything now. Thanks once again. And Saaz next time give Khanak's insight on this as well. Why did she say 'yes' to him?

And he reminisces all this now when his wife is being commended & appreciated, he is standing at the back letting her enjoy the limelight without being a tag-along!! He is a bystander there basking in the pride he feels for her. He is satisfied with his wife's achievement & revels in its glory. Beautiful! Both r best in their respective fields & take a backseat when the time comes for the other one to shine. I am sure Khanak will do the same when it will be Shaan's moment of glory.

And his going down memory lane at this moment kind of tells me he is realising he did the right thing back then by relenting to his friend's wish. He is happy with his decision.

And what a beautiful song u chose & an apt one at that!! Yep 'badi lambi raat hai' for both of them! Lovely Saazy, brilliant portrayal of emotions & acknowledgement of it all. And in midst of her singing she looks up at Shaan with tears, this is called connection of hearts, bonding of souls! They smiled at each other through their tears, a light glowing at the end of the dark tunnel!! And another important factor he met her halfway after the singing was over!! πŸ‘ Everytime he will be there waiting for her & both will walk towards each other & meet halfway in their life! πŸ‘πŸΌ

And another factor is they know each is good in their respective field but they never talk about it. When with each other they r 2 normal individuals. He didn't go overboard in saying 'u were brilliant there' & neither did she ask how she was or whether he liked it or not. They just smile & talk something mundane like 'lets go & eat'!! Subtlety at its best!! πŸ‘

Now u will kill me for sure but yeh bol next update kab aayegi? πŸ˜ƒ Now I am telling u publish this.
Edited by lghosh - 12 years ago
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Ohk guys..hv to clarify dis "SAARI" mystery!its kinda of a mallu/tamil slang for sorry..*phew* further explanation contact Vandu!