Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiksha_03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update saaz...seems like der relationship hs startd developing pls continue soon
dishbhan thumbnail
Haaye ... so sweet!

Shaan is all interested in skipping the event to be with her ... Liked the way he is distracted by her dupatta, the kissing scene description was awesome dear ... Absolutely loved it!!!!!

boss are u separating them?? pls mat kar yaar ... abhi tho flirting chalu hua hain ... aise dur mat kar dono ko ...

~Cheers,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saazy itni chhoti si update!! Abhi review nahi karoongi!! Main pyaasi hoon par pyaasi nahi rahena mujhe!! πŸ˜’
Thanks for updating in the weekend but give us the next...a BIGGER & LONGER one, pls pretty pls!!! **folds hands & begs** Wish there was an emo like this.
minnu345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cannot comment please
it take me some time to come back alive

He kissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am so deaddd
!!!!
please don't disturb mee

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: togepe30

πŸ˜†
Did I misinterpret the meaning or did you mean it in all innocence or was it a typo??
I cant put anything past you...!!

πŸ˜†

Tu aa main tujhe dikhati hoon kaise u can't put anything past me!! Gandi dimaag!! πŸ˜† I meant within his soul, in his heart!! And what u thought can't be because there is a basic technical problem there & I am sure teri shaitaan dimaag woh samajh jaayegi! 🀣 
I am laughing away reading both ur comments!
I feel like singing,
Do namoone shahar mein...!! 🀣

Mujh jaise 'impeccably impeccant soul' ko badnaam kar rahi hai! 😭 Aur yeh NV jokes kya hai?? What is NV?

Edited by lghosh - 12 years ago
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesmeee.lol hope shaan wins and dey skip d dinner.subah jaldi update kar plzzz
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Saaaz πŸ˜ƒ
I was waiting for ur update from morning read last part many times 😊
Read part 21 now Its an awesome part loved it 😍 ❀️
I cant find words to praise U are fabulous πŸ‘
Thank u love u πŸ€—

roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saari..neeche dekhiyeπŸ˜ƒEdited by deepa_01 - 12 years ago
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm... S is the letter all the way now, for her STILL..understandable!!..waiting for Sh to happen,won't be soon i guess!!..plz do clarify if i stand wrong!
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lghosh

Purvi dimaag ki batti achanak jal gayi!! πŸ˜† I think I was right about Khanak's 'Shantanu main rahe jayoon?', she didn't mean about leaving their room at all! If u remember the bus incident it was Shaan who kept his hand over her dupatta, he didn't want her to leave but Khanak just looked at his hand, she didn't do anything. If she had kept her hand on his then the implication would mean a complete circle there. I think for her its not a question at all, no matter what she will stay behind in room # 201 in hostel 7. She didn't even have a doubt on this regard.

And another incident which stood out to me but forgot to mention was their complete understanding of their silent mood & thoughts. When she asked him who he missed he immediately became serious & quiet & she realised he was thinking about Suraj & she gently mentioned in his family & he went 'oh...' & carried on!! These small nuances r brilliant of Saaz which is so subtle that it almost misses u unless u r too keen to read & absorb everything like moi the great. πŸ˜ƒ

Lana & Dj... I agree for khanak it may not a question but yet again she is kinda unsure... Does Shaan too want the same thing? Hence she did not complete that full circle.. Her staring at his hand was more of an indidcation trying to understand.. & that does he want the same thing as she wants...that why i said may be needed to be vocal about it to be dbly sure if she was on the right path and them on the same page,,,

Similaraly.. for Shaan too its the same thing.. Does she wan' the same thing as i want..? So when he turned & stared at her.. he was reading her eyes & bang "Yes Stay back Kahank"

Her 'Shantanu main rahe jayoon? mote came to me like ... I dont want to , please dont let me go.. i want to stay.. Can i stay ?

bingo on the second para...

I think Suraj is no longer a factor anymore...& the counseling might just help them to realise that itis them and they who wnat this work and not bcos Suraj wanted it !
Edited by purvimeh - 12 years ago