FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 - Page 84

Posted: 12 years ago
Kya update hain!!Shaan ki tou baj gayi..won't say nikal padi...bcoz we jst knw his side of the story..Khanak seems caring and supportive but is it more than that for her now??...i definitely sure for her being attracted to him but abh kya??not withstanding the fact its just been mre than a week or so for the whole incident and their marriage... Dats why i am so eagerly awaiting for the course of events after this Kiss!!...if possible ek update uske mind set...and her dupatta in his jansport..haye.!!.Murli,Kartik and Harshad ko milne ko dheeri hain!!
DJ I won't say for Khanak its easier to cope because she trusted Suraj. What I feel is the marriage happened in a trance as far as she was concerned. I don't think it completely sunk in then, she was in a dismal state & just blindly went ahead & definitely Suraj's vote of confidence on Shaan also played a major factor. But nevertheless it was a major hurdle for her. As I said y'day with Suraj she dreamt of a beautiful life but with Shaan she is living one. Shaan slowly & steadily is filling that void left by Suraj in her life. The gang, her finding a job also plays along about her coping with the situation! As we all know diversion is the best therapy, involve in ur passion or hobby or work which kind of helps to forget the loss.
Definitely Shaan's loss will be different from hers but somewhere I feel he will be the 1st to realise he is in love with her, before she does. He will be in dilemma about her feelings for him.
Though they discuss Suraj, they discuss his life but never his death! Maybe the counselling will help both of them unleash that door of their mind & will help them erase the pain & lose & will help them get more closer.
As usual sab aoni Saaz maate ke haath mein hai, dekhenge what web she weaves on these 2.
hey!!!

I just read your entire FF. And i could not stop smiling. The way every emmotion is so clearly expressed and ever thing they do is soo well explained and in so much detail.
I loved every bit of it and i cant stop reading it over and over again
Keep updating
:D
Originally posted by lghosh

he wants her in & around him all the time!

πŸ˜†
Did I misinterpret the meaning or did you mean it in all innocence or was it a typo??
I cant put anything past you...!!

πŸ˜†
Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
 Reh jaao Khanak... Hold my hand and I'll take you there, somehow, someday, somewhere."
S Goddess,

I was blissfully readin the update, smilin grinnin at places thinkin, "man, such a cute couple they r" when suddenly in the end u drop a bomb! πŸ˜†

Paseene chhut gaye mere πŸ˜³

This kiss actually brought out hell lotta emotions!

It was like all the feelins that were bottlin up in Shaan jus spilled out wid that kiss! Nothin else needed to be said...

Update padhne ke baad se bas ek gana chal raha hai mere dimag mein

"Is pyaar ko mein kya naam doon,
Bechain dil ko kaise araam doon

Tanhaai Betaabi Teri Saugaate Hai
Mere In Hoton Pe Bas Teri Hi Baaten Hai

Kuch Na Kahe Paane Ki Yeh Kya Majboori Hai
Nazdeek Rehke Bhi Yeh Kaisi Doori Hai
Khaamosh Hoton Se Kya Paigam Do

Hadh Se Jada Teri Chahat Main Karta Hoon
Yeh Pata Nahi Tujhko Main Tujhpe Marta Hoon

Yeh Intihaan To Dekho Mere Deewane Panki
Aawaze Sunta Hoon Main Teri Dhadkan Ki
Is Aagaaz Ko Kya Anjaam Do"πŸ˜ƒ

Dhaasu update tha boss!
Loved it to the core! 

P.S

NUTOOTIE!? Really? πŸ€£

Edited by Casa.Addict - 12 years ago
Sazzzy Ammaa !!!
Jai Ho !!

Saturday ka Maha Update !!!!!!
I just love their TumTum travels ... They are so Cuteee !

The Two Lines ... Heavenly !
'Shantanu..Main Reh Jaoon..'
'Reh Jao Khanak'

Everytime She says Shantanu...Aaah They Kiss !
Blisss ... Pure Blisss !

WoW ... Sazzzy .. This Is WOW !
WoWWW !!!!!!
Saazzy ...

WoW !

I have no words !
Simple Yet Intense ... The Love ... The Longing .. The Action/Reaction !

hei saaz,
comments for PART 19
shaan searching for his wifey n smiling at the not she kept for him..that brought a smile in my face..
so khanka is avoiding to glance at shaan after the near kiss..too shy..haan..
wow!!!i loved the way shaan said karthik "Abey uth.." loved n laughed when karthik said "i am very comfortable" n shaan said "Abey..I am not"..
OMG!!karthik n harsha are embarrassing both of them..shaan wont mind if he had not give her a near kiss..now he is feeling for his wifey..good murli stepped in..he is capable of making these guys to stop embarrassing khanak..khanak plays along with these guys..shaan is irritated of her answer to karthik r with the boys..i'm conphused..n he wants to know whether she is annoyed..
these guys r really impossible..they can bring the smile on one's face..i'm loving this friends gang..they finding out something has happened between yesterday n today and harshad ke brain mein bulb glowing suddenly..(eurekha moment..LOL!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)oh god!!!they r cute..canteen uncle rescued shaan from these crazy friends..
i have a doubt..y r these guys having such feeling for shreela mam?the way u have said abt their closeness is cute..khanak is nervous abt something n he saying "don't worry"..nice gesture..
wow!!!her duppatta helping them to show something to shreela mam abt them..
shaan defending her from herself saying "she is the best in her class.." that was so sweet of him..
ahhh!!😲😲😲yeh kya?shreela mam is saying that only for 2 weeks khanak will be with him in hostel7..me too not liking it..
really i too didnt get it.."are you saying we could stay..I mean, she could stay in the room had we undergone counseling..it does not even make sense.." (please enlighten me in this saaz..wat did Dr.Shreela meant by this..) shaan holding her dupatta..i feel that he is already seeking solace in his wifey..
both of them feeling bad for decision taken for them yet again by someone else over which they dont have control over..
to whom did shreela mam made the call..hope its to the dean..n let them be together..just now they have started getting along..
hei saaz,
comments for PART 20
the feel which i had after meeting shreela mam changed totally with this update..
oh shaan..asking her "do u want to walk that too by 12 noon" that impossible man..i'm loving the way they both converse..
instead of waiting for the bus i too loved the idea of taking a bus going in the opposite direction..campus tour hoga..this reminded me of the times i went to a week's course in IITM..
i think shaan would caress her hair whole day if time n khanak permit that..oh god..shaan is admiring little things abt his wifey..so lovely saaz..u write it in a way that i'm seeing n feeling all wat they r doing..marvelous..
lo..aa gaye..to disturb them..convo between amit n shanak..wat is amit trying here haan..he is saying that he'll be there for khanak..(arre..amit kya samjhtha hai apne aap kho..i'll beat him up saaz..)
really saaz u should give them lone time as few of us demanded..see shaan too said that out loud.."Arrey yaar.. I never get a minute with you..why did you go away when I came down for breakfast..?" the way he asked her i loved it..khanak too enjoyed that hiding her smile..LOL!!!shaan mentioning his friends as "salvages" n she saying "sweethearts"..the convo with "maa" n "beta"..simply superb saaz..
the comfort level with their talk has increased..i'm happy abt that..khanak trying to know better abt his family..that is nice..for a minute did shaan thought of suraj when she asked "who else do u miss?"
really wat was there in her duppatta saaz..y did she wash it?but i loved all the things shaan did after coming to the room..really he stuffed her duppatta in his jansport..(i so want to see his face when murli/karthik/harshad notice that n ask abt that..he is a goner already..)
so sweet of shaan to bring sandwiches for her..oh i too felt disappointed when she said she is going out for lunch..the talk that continued..oh god!!!i died again reading that..
(again a silly question saaz..the dupatta that shaan stuffed was different from wat she wear in the morning r wat..this doubt came coz when she started to leave she didnt look out for the dupatta..or did she changed her dress..)
yayyy!!!
"Khanak: (softly): Shaantanu..main reh jaaon..?
Shaan immediately turns..stares at her..her hand moves from his shoulder..his left hand cups her right cheek and his right hand shuts the door loudly..and before he kisses her..
Shaan: (whispers into her lips): Reh jaao Khanak..
And this time in broad daylight..lips don't miss.."😳😳😳😳☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
(i have another question..did she responded to his kiss..v know he is already a goner..she too is in better terms with him now..but want to know whether she accepted it r not..)
u dont know how much we all loved these..wonderful saaz..u r ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
love u loads πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—