Rang Badalti Odhani

FF- Katra Katra- Part 25-141, Pt 26-145, Pt 27-148 - Page 76

Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey Saaz you kind of answered "it" in your update..

I really loved your "guys talk and the chedna part" like I mentioned in my previous post.. being a mechie I could totally relate to this..  I love the puntars.. they are so adorable.. And hey your FF is making me all nostalgic about my engg. days!!  my jansport...those khaakee.. the lathe machines... haaaiii.. thanks girl!!

The scene with Dr. Shreela was outstanding.. loved the turmoil in their minds... beautiful...

And a standing ovation for the bindi post-it!! that was one hell of an imagination or creativity i should say.. "good morning Khanak".. as husky as it can get was how I imaged Shaan saying it...

You know Saaz, its strange when I read your posts I automatically have the old background tracks from RBO playing in my mind...

Gosh wish I could give you a good hug for this!!
Edited by Anu80 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nk.mail thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What do u mean by mentalpanti ki gad i ten pages tak chala?! πŸ˜²

Boss, aapke FF ki promotion ho rahi thi! πŸ˜‰

Vandoo aur meine usko front page pe rakha tha so that everybody gets to read! πŸ˜›

@Update:

Man, sab ache ache analysis de dete hai, m left wid nothin! Plus i suck at theory subjects, islie  meine Marketin n Fin lia! πŸ˜ƒ

All i can say is POONA ka trip wala update jaldi se karo! πŸ˜†

Cant wait for them to spend some "quality" time together πŸ˜ƒ
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wowww rocking update.dr.shiela is after them.cant wait 2 c shanak stayng seperated n shaan missng khanak...
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww saazy loved it you already know how much I love the guys and te songs thy sang to raz shaan was perfect I was also thinking of kahin pe nighain lol
Aww you could see they both are thinking about the previous night and even though they know the dynamics of their relationship has changed they are acting aloof loved it

Yes I think the whole talk with the dr was necessary again they both are hit with a situation they feel they have control over and the thought if separating just when the two have made up sooo much ground and are falling for one another must be a shock to the system I hope this time they talk it out and try to tech a decision on what should happen together and hopefully not only will this get them closer but they would also realise they want to not because they are expected to being man and wife live together forever
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Casa.Addict

What do u mean by mentalpanti ki gad i ten pages tak chala?! πŸ˜²

Boss, aapke FF ki promotion ho rahi thi! πŸ˜‰

Vandoo aur meine usko front page pe rakha tha so that everybody gets to read! πŸ˜›

Haan re !! Apni koi value nahi hai !! Chal chalte hain yaha se!!!😭😭
-Deepali- thumbnail
OMG Saazy awesome and supperb update..beautiful and cute loved it..
Dupatta pulling with khanak scene was very cute and romantic
Paper stuck in bindi whats a nice idea hope we get it in rbo also..
Mooj masti of shaan with his friends was cute and sweet...
Whole update was fabulas
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Saaazy,
Liked this part very much... the guys teasing Shaan, so realistic! Shaan's reaction at Shreela's office- wonderful! Ab aayega mazaaa!πŸ‘
Ujjwala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What can I say ... You amuse me everytime...
Mess wala convo was awesome... You always remind me of my college days πŸ˜ƒ

Loved the way Khanak said she wants to sit next to the most handsome and cute guy... I want them to talk about it later  in their room just before she says good morning πŸ˜‰...
Shaan should be really eager to know what she meant by that and I am sure she was talking about him when she said that πŸ˜ƒ

"Amit mein teri bacche ki maa banne wali hoon" was too good πŸ˜†

Loved the way Shaan is irritated by the thought of she moving out of his rather their room ...

Totally awesome update ... as u said, I was a damakedar update in the real sense...πŸ‘

Cheers,
Ujjwala

Edited by Ujjwala - 12 years ago
shiksha_03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update saaz n wow both r nt happy stayn without each other n dey dnt want 2 stay without each other & the way he fisted d dupatta n d whole part ws very well described pls continue soon
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Saazyyy... Are u drooling my DP !!!!πŸ˜†

@Purvi: am glad you approved of candle light dinner..the whole idea came from your comment..thats why I always say comments inspire me..they really do.just did not get this.. What shocks me the most is that Khanak trusting over Soraj's is better judgement  here..

Ofcourse I did..! It was very practical innovative idea... no Mushy vushy,... simple stylish and classic considering the fact it just a beginning of their relation..exactly how i wanted it to be..! So πŸ€— for reading that mind ! 

@bold...What I meant was that seeing how comfortable she has gotten with Shaan.. how willing she is taking it in her stride... to this relation.. In normal circumstance she wld be under shock.. she wld not have approved of it.. she wld be running away from it.. being in love with suraj.. one thing asked & then gave it to him .. as far as i think none of them wld have even questioned the if, but, why, here.. and she trusted Suraj to this extent to giving in herself to this man..! who she now finds the cutest and sexiest manπŸ˜ƒ 

And you last update just remind me of one song right now.. I know they haven't reached that stage but nearly thereπŸ˜‰

Chote chote kuch palon ka Dostana yeah
Jaane kyun abb lag raha hai  Jaana maana yeah
Cos when smile for me World seems all right 
Yeah saare pal yehi Yuhi tham se jaaye

Jaane kyun  Jaane kyun Dil jaanta hai 
Tu hai to  I'll be all right
-------------------------------------------------------------

Saari duniya Ek taraf hai  Ek taraf hai hum
Har Khushi to door bhage Mil rahein hai gum
But when u smile for me World seems all right
Yeh meri zindagi  Pal mein khil jaaye
Jaane kyun!!!!!!