Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sazzzy !

Love the attention to detail..Love the great camaraderie between Shaan and his friends ... the hooting ...
Dialogues ki toh Maharaaani hai Tu... Muaaah !!!!

Khanak ka Muskuranaa and Itranaa ...
Shaaan ka Dheere se Haule Pyaaar Karne Lagnaa ...
Haaayeee !!!!

Loved the Duppatta and the Bangle playing a role in the lovestory !
Muaaah Sazzzy !!!!!!!

Somehow I can imagine KT and YM here .. LOL !!!!!
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lana ..

WoW ..

Seriously ... make  a seperate thread of FF analysis ...
Its just GREAT to read your analysis !!!!!
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Omg..!! Dude !! What a rocking Mess scene….this reminded me of my canteen scene and my study tour…..Study tour me bus me class ke harr couple ko itnaaa pareshaan kiya maine…..!! My teachers were like……..Omgg….U are really sumthing aren't you? We always thought you were the quiet scholarly types…..And I was scoffing at them…ROFL !! Mera pura goody two shoes tag ki dhachiya udd gayi …..hahaha !!!

U know…there was a couple in my class….who are happily married now….Avni and Gunjan…..I kept teasing her singing "Bhanvre ki "Gunjan"…hai mera dil…kabse sambhaale rakha hai dil…tere liyee"……..By the end of it she got used to it soo much and loved the song soo much that she made me sing it and recorded a video of it before our session ended….Hahahaha !! Freaking insane !!

And there was this incorrigible flirt….who is like a best buddy of mine….Uss bande ko itnaaa I have teased na….Gosh…..I used to say….U can say to all your GF's – "Kudee ke dabbe pe tujhko bitha kar…jhadu aur poche se tujhko sajaa kar…rakhunga naale ke paas…mat ho meri jaan udaas"……Hahahahaha…..ROFL……..I am the only one who could get away with teasing him….baaki sabki band bajaa deta tha wo…but he wud tell me "tu khatarnaak hai re"…Hahaha !!

"I LOVE YOU"……U got back soo many of my cherished memories…..I just passed out last year………But it already feels like all that was sooo long ago !!! I am reliving my college days thru your FF ke Mess scenes…

I loved the stunt they pulled on Amit……Superb !!! HAHAHA !!

Counselor point of view…….Ahh ! This reminds me of my NGO+Hospital field work……..So many couple counselings I have done…..!! Nothing on this situation ofcourse….But on various others….Helping the significant other of the patient to cope with her problems….dealing with domestic violence cases…

My take,what I see as a counselor if I was in Shreela's place….very basic observations…no need to be a counselor for this -

1.Maybe she was in the other room observing their interactions uninhibited to see the real deal…

2.The entangling scene was super cute and talks eons of their cameradie and comfort level….but the important aspect here is the "lack of aloofness/disinterest"….which cud have been there given the circumstances…but its not..

3.Shaan ka reaction clearly showed his displeasure….very significant….it tells Shreela that there is sumthing brewing…else if the marriage was forcefully being borne then both wudve been only too happy to live separately..

4.They don't need any heavy duty counseling…just maybe a therapy to get the pain out of their system….they need to grieve about Suraj and get over it….get it out of the system…so that this doesn't come in as a roadblock between them ever…Ignoring the situation wont help…..facing it and dealing with it once and forever will do the trick..

LOVELY PART RE !!! Badhiya tha….I love Karthik and Harshad…they are sooo like me……Main bhi kahi aaju baaju baithi hoti thi to I wud ask the dating couple….areyyy….main uthu kya….tumhe saath me baithna hoga na….ROFL……..I have had sooo much fun in college !! Shucks…..I have been notorious….I wud tie the ends of the duppata's of girls wearing suits to the chairs…and when they wud get up toh they'd get jerked back down…HAHAHA !! And notes lete waqt notebook cheene hain maine class me…Hahaha !! Shuckss yaarrr !!! I wanna go back and do all that again……I miss my namoone….*runs to call some of them and put an FB update for others*

I LOVE YOUR FF !!!

Continue soon !!

Luv,
Vandu
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wah! tune padh liya?

I thought you would be majorly complaining about me here!

SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update Saaz.  Baaton baaton mein ho hi gaya 😉. Very nice, loved it.

So Shaan gets pretty irritated specially jab biwi ke saamne kichayi karte hain...I get it, not only embarassing, kabhi biwi ke saamne pol khul jaye to mushkil hai...It is very funny,

Counsellor madam ki x -ray vision ne saab dekh liya hai, she know exactly what is going on, now she needs to make sure ki dono stick it out.

Aur ye Poona trip ka kuch jugaad karo yaar...
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
saazy..i hd xams u remember...i told u...its getting so awesum yaar...luvving it...my xam will end on 16th...then will be regular...luv u...
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
once again an awesome update saaz,girl u rock. loved the entire convo in the mess i was laughing all the way they were pulling shaan leg and the song 😆😆😆 that was the best part and the bangle and duppata thing was really gud 😍.then comes a shocker from sheerla .that khanak will be shifted to the other room ,saaz plzzz do something such that they stay together i dont want them to stay apart plzzz .u make me remember all my engineering days girls . i am so miss it now after i read ur ff hmmm thanks once again for the lovely update
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Souma.N

Wah! tune padh liya?

I thought you would be majorly complaining about me here!

Souma, U useless !!
Saaazy u know what she did...
I called up this female and she told me all the major points of the story re...Wudnt rest til she told me...I told her soo many times to shut up...but she told me everything...

Saara mazaa kirkira karr diya...Told abt how Shaan was asking kartik to get up so that she cud sit beside khanak...told me abt Khanak being asked to move out of Shaan's room...

Hmpphh...She kept saying...Maine abhi abhi padha...mujhe bolne de...mujhe bolneee de...And then 1 line bolne ke liye allow kiya toh pura part bata diya isne mereko...Kamini...Nikammi !! LOL
Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
candy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

" Faasle aur kam ho rahe hain
door se paas hum ho rahe hain
faasle aur kam ho rahe hain
door se paas hum ho rahe hain
maang lunga tujhe aasmaan se
chheen lunga tujhe is jahaan se
tu haan kar...ya na kar...tu hai meri K...!!!! "

Saaz dn't make them compromise so much ke vo dono FF se bahar nikal kar tumhara murder kar de😉

Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Souma, U useless !!
Saaazy u know what she did...
I called up this female and she told me all the major points of the story re...Wudnt rest til she told me...I told her soo many times to shut up...but she told me everything...

Saara mazaa kirkira karr diya...Told abt how Shaan was asking kartik to get up so that she cud sit beside khanak...told me abt Khanak being asked to move out of Shaan's room...

Hmpphh...She kept saying...Maine abhi abhi padha...mujhe bolne de...mujhe bolneee de...And then 1 line bolne ke liye allow kiya toh pura part bata diya isne mereko...Kamini...Nikammi !! LOL

chuglibaaz😆