Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG a bomb phoota! U had to mention that bomb didn't u? how cud u woman? lol

loved it!!!

so Shanak were really cute and Shaan's morning rendezvous in his bathroom with the humming was too good!

then that breakfast and teasing and that understanding..wow!!

I love his friends...did i tell u that?

then that little connection the both share in the office...it is soo cute...the bangle and duppatta thing...and the reasons too! both are blown by the reason of them living separately!!!

Woman I hope ur next update bring some good news.

I loved it that i have already read it twice!

PS: i imagine KT and YM for this! Muah!!!
purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
saaz di .loved the updateπŸ€—
shaan's friend are too funny.🀣
are they going to separate?😭
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I loved the way u write the guy-talk part, the way frnds pull shaan's leg, the way they tease khanak  without overdoing it, exactly the way boys talk !! I dnt knw if I shud say this but when I read I feel its coming frm  a male writer...:)  sorry, no offence. 

thanks for the update, loved it as always !!
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
thx saaz... so gud morning to u and it is gud for me too😊
luvly updateπŸ‘

the guyz convo as always is fun to read and laugh my heart outπŸ˜†

the highlights: now u can blush
πŸ˜†
shaan asking karthik to get up and give his... mr.late deserves itπŸ˜›

saying he is not comfortable... authoritative but sweetπŸ˜ƒ

khanak saying. sabse handsome and cute insaan k pass whle luking at shaan... luvly kinda romantic😍

shaan calling out khanak may be dont want her to go... aww shweet
😊

he is grinning and grinning making me grin... never knew k light ka jana itna acha hoga kabhi πŸ˜‰

when he slides his finger and tugs the bangle and the entangled part was shoo cute☺️

he's getting irritated at the dececion of her moving to hostel 11... mr.possesive ... hayeela
πŸ₯³

the guys singing part was awesome especially kahin pe nigahein kahin pe nishana... superb

fab update... luking fwd to more shanak moments and the dinner.
btw shaan ne batay nai wo kya kar raha tha jab khanak ne poocha πŸ˜‰

continue soon.πŸ‘πŸΌ
christmas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was literally laughing reading this...

totally made my day. loveee the group dynamic they have. and the touch with which you give the dialogues...

they both had the same fear and thought...that they didnt like what was coming...but they both knew they would rise above it and deal with it. almost glimpsing into their reasons and answers to how they've gotten to where they're today.

love the little touches! bindi/note, her looking at him to answer, the humming , hooking finger into bangle...their lives are slowly blending in...

ab yeh shreela ki jawani ki kaunsi batti jali? please enlighten us...soon would be an option:)
Edited by christmas - 12 years ago
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saaazy his frnds are jst too much!i jst love them...bechara Shaan getting Ragged aiyve!!
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Was soo happy that i posted twice😊Edited by deepa_01 - 12 years ago
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok ...I have read it...and I love it...

How dare you think otherwise?

I have even tormented Vandu about it...poor thing cant read cause no power at her place...

Detailed thoughts coming up in a while

Shanaksansar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey saaz abhi tho theek se mile bhi nahain...no no this is definitely not done, they cannot move to separate rooms. Well anyway I think you are going to spin a long sweet cute story here, so will accept whatever you come up with.

Absolutely loved the ched chad of Shaan's friends, after all life mein hasi mazak tho hona hi chahiye. It is a nice warm and lite atmosphere, very peaceful indeed. Nice to see that both are being so receptive now...awww marjawa!!!!
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saazy ooofff finally u updated!! But dil nahi bhada, aur lamba chahiye tha!!
Anyway something is better than nothing! πŸ˜ƒ
Today I laughed so badly in the beginning because of Karthik & Harshad!! OMG they r hilarious! And such apt songs they find to razz him! Yep if I was in Khanak's place I would also feel like digging my own grave & bury myself in it. πŸ˜† These guys rock. And these 2 r so obviously bedazzled with the incident of last night that they must be going all crimson in embarrassment which is conspicuous to outsiders. True, pyar chhupaye nahi chhupta! πŸ˜ƒ And the way they embarrass Amit, OMG!! 🀣 Tu kahan se, dimaag ke kaun se hisse se yeh dhoond dhoond ke nikal ke laati hai??!! πŸ‘πŸ˜† 
Ok what I liked was his humming in the beginning. How each other is rubbing their influence on one another! And also it shows he is happy from within. He is liking this proximate progress with Khanak & is revelling in it.
And what a beautiful way he calls her, 'Khanak, suno tho'! That small 'tho' at the end makes it more endearing, more warm, more attached to her!! And her 'aap' is so in a league of its own, it makes him apart from every1 else. 😍
And I died in ecstasy when questioned by Kartik Khanak replied looking at him 'duniye ke sabse handsome aur cute insaan ke paas'...she meant Shaan!!! Hahahaha she is too good & none of them got it!! Did Shaan get the drift? That was uber romantic! πŸ˜ƒ
And the whole exchange with Dr. Shreela was so touching. Ok let me start at the beginning. His consoling her, this holding without touching is too romantic for me, the unsaid, the untouched, the unspoken says so much more than simple words or gestures!! And that entire entanglement of his finger with her bangle & dupatta though looked like the show but was symbolic. They r already tangled & tied by Fate together involuntarily. And this Dr. Shreela saw & realised that they r much more than simple strangers now, they have come close in just span of 1 week. They r giving support to each other, rely on each other & when required fight for one another as well. She trying to shield him in not answering her text & his proudly confirming she is the best in her class says a lot here. They r protecting & defending each other in front of outsiders. Again how much they have progressed & come close in this past week.
And the rest u r the magician who created the magic with ur words. Both r desperately trying to grasp & hold each other through the dupatta! She is twirling it & he is grappling it! On a lighter note uss dupatta ka kuch bacha hai kya? πŸ˜† And both r aware of the forthcoming unsettling news that they r not going to be together & that in itself created a havoc within.
Funny thing is, a week back Khanak wanted to live in that room because of Suraj, to be in proximity to his memories, his surroundings, his stuff but if asked today her answer will be she wants to be there because she wants to spend her life with Shaan! More than Suraj its for Shaan she wants to stay behind. Suraj made her dream about a beautiful Life & Shaan is making her live that beautiful Life!!
And for Shaan its not a mere responsibility anymore to take care of Suraj's 'girl' but today that girl has become his 'wife' in more ways than 1 & he wants to hold on to that feeling & the person who invokes that emotion.
Saazy ek baat bata, if she goes for family housing won't Shaan be allowed to stay with her? I think yes, right?? But his working on the project at any odd hour of the day will be hampered & moreover the closeness that is there in that small room won't be there in a house I guess. πŸ˜ƒ
And they will unanimously agree to counselling now just to be together!!
And the most important lines were those that implied both will rise as a phoenix from the ashes to new life, light, hope & spirit from the past turmoil, shed tears & a discomposing decision which rocked the very roots of their system. But they managed to turn the disastrous event around to their benefit & sustenance.
Fabulous Saazy can't describe how lovely it was!!
And I am waiting for the day when he will wish her 'good morning Khanak' & she will say 'good night'! They r so well bonded, this day is not afar! πŸ˜ƒ
Bechara ab yeh dono Puna kaise jaayenge? Ok they will follow later with their bike while the group leaves before on jeep?? And later in the return journey they will ride the jeep!! Will wait to see how u play it out!!
And pls pls pls jaldi update karna next part!! Can't wait for so long & if u pls, a longer update at that!! I am smiling so broadly now reading the update already 'n' number of times. πŸ˜ƒ Superb re! πŸ‘πŸΌ