Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 8: YES Finally more easy going interaction between shanak the walls are slowly but surely starting to come down, I loved their whole talk and cute argument and totally agree with khanak you cannot wash the dishes you use in the same sink you always spit in which is also in the bathroom, im surprised shaan doesn't see it as being unhygienic himself but then again he is a guy lol. Aww seriously I love khartikh and Murli they're so nice to khanak lol.

Aww the scene at the table when they bring up suraj being kunjoos and khanak tearing up was endearing for a moment I forgot under what circumstance she is now they're friends, but like good friends they drop off when they realise she is getting upset and then they all give their numbers. This Amit character seems sweet at first I wasn't sure about him but he seems normal lol.

The cute interaction with the cheeky boy on the bus was sooo sweet and that smile of khanak's in the end made me think that smiles now here to stay.

Part 9: loved the squash game like I said before there bollywood filmi sheen to there interactions they are typical college students very natural. And when amit extended his hand and offered his congratulations shaan seems more at ease and seems to have accepted and gotten to grips with the situation. First acceptance then comes friendship (which is slowly building between the two0 then love lol.

Aww back in the room its so cute that shaan is starting to notice her presence and things around his room, the little things like her comb, bindi and safety pins lol, he even takes an interest in the novel she is currently reading haiii too cute lol. But in this moment even is he is starting to become more curious about her seeing suraj's pic brings him back to reality and the fact that khanak did and probably still loves him.

Haha shaan didn't like the fact he wasn't clued into what khanak had planned with his friends, a sensed a little jealousy lol not that he will admit it, like a typical husband he wants to know her plans ect but will not ask lol

Part 10: aww the whole meal and then dessert, omg khanak doesn't like choc well normal choc lol I swear like shaan says we all do and dark is bitter lol oh well each to their own lol

And I loved it when he tells murli she's not interested trying to answer for her as she cant be heard lol and khanak is a girl I want to be friends with even I like my food lol

The following lines sum up what I felt in this part

Shaan smiles at her adoringly..how can he not? ..this is a girl who loves her food..one after his heart..far cry from the girls he has been with..

Haiii the smile and that too adoringly the attraction is growing it seems and he likes her for the fact she is normal and not out to impress anybody she lives the way she wants to and eats the way she wants to lol and then haiii theyre eye lock across the table and shaan not wanting khanak to get embarrassed subtly indicates she still has a little something next to her mouth. How sweet  and then like a good husband and true gentleman he pays the meal she said she would, it also nice way of him showing her his proud of her. Then theyre text exchanges at the end how sweet even if they are not talking everynight they still manage to have a conversation how sweet that's how it should be start and finish the day talking to one another lol.

Part 11: aww so she still isn't sleeping was she waiting up for him lol. Wow shaan is noticing her more and more not just taking in her appearance and wow saaz the girls hair is longgg lol but what shes also wearing she must look cute in those jaamies . oh no poor khanak was throwing up and shaan genuinely seems concerned that's why he offers to take her to the hospital, but when she says no like a good friend/ husband???? He does the next best thing and tries to arrange for some meds.

Aww theyre nightly convo's of khanak sharing something little but significant, her like the barish is sooo endearing, haha and the wada pav khanak is mad and its nice shaan seeing this childlike innocent side of khanak, its these things that we remember in the long run. Wow khanak still wants to go in even though she is unwell that's dedication I like it lol and she's scared of hospitals so that's why she didn't go in the evening – and again their past comes flashing in front of them as they both acknowledge that fateful night and suraj's death.

I love the concern he shows for her and even though he needs to go for his session he doesn't want yto leave her but she assures him she's fine and I think she did that too as she knows how behind and imp this project is for him and doesn't want to hinder him in any way.

Part 12: aww shaan maybe physically present in that study session but his thoughts are clearly preoccupied by khanak haiii how cute lol

Aww shaan is too cute he's brought food for her and the excitement in khanaks face to know the upma is made by the canteen uncle is too cute. Then him checking on her condition and getting irritated at her for still insisting on going even though she is not well is exactly how my mum feels when I do similar antics lol. But even though they are argueing/shouting theyre arguments are soo sweet and non threatening or full of anger more like playful banter even though they are annoyed lol, liked shaans reference back to the wada pav lol.

Mohita seems nice will be nice getting to know her and khanak does need a female friend lol. Wow back in the sangeet maharbhartee it must have been such a sight and pleasure to see and hear khanak sing, this beauty clearly adding to her overall beauty bechara shaan toh dheere dheere se pyaar mein dhoob raha hai lol. His admiration and pride was clear very cute.

Ok cant wait for the next part but need to grab lunch so will come back in the evening or tomz xx

soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
both da pats were awsome
da last part was sad cnt w8 2 read more
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Saaaz 😊
Awesome updates loved it all ❀️
Last part is simply superb Shaan comes back to his wife. Loved everything about the part beautifully written πŸ‘
I love every part of this FF its fabulous ❀️
I keep reading it many times its so nice I feel so happy and i cant wait for the next part πŸ˜ƒ
Enjoying their journey with ur writing everyday πŸ˜ƒ
Ur writing is just amazing hats off to u πŸ‘
Thanks a lot for the lovely parts πŸ˜ƒ
Keep writing 😊

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Part 13:  wow their walk on the beach was very sweet seeing them share more of their likes and dislikes and opening up, wow shaan is really passionate about mechanics and how this interest grew from when he was a kid and saw a ferris wheel  nice to see him passionate about something lol. It was nice to see that he was enjoying this session so much he was reluctant to go back and join the guys to discuss the prototype. Again at the canteen I love how the guys never leave or give up an opportunity to raaz shaan lol- these guys are so funny lol usually I don't focus on background characters and just on shanak but all your characters add a dimension to the overall and that's an amazing gift saaz.

The following lines are soo cute

Khanak: yeh bilkul pagal hai..

Shaan: Pagal tho tum ho..

They both glance at each other and smile at each other like as though someone has just revealed a secret the other already knew..he realizes her hair is wet..her shampoo smells of flowers and the beach..and then he realizes it is he who smells of the beach

Lmao shaan uses khanak's shampoo that's one way of having her essence or her close to him and haiii at their ritual convo before they sleep, maybe soon shaan can discuss how many kids he would like lol

Part 14: wow now its khanak's turn to finally notice shaan's attire lol cute full circle moment saaz lol. Lol the cockroach scene and the domestic related tiff was sooo cute I seriously love these two haiii lol. And khanak must of sensed he got upset with the cups saying K and S thinking the S tood for suraj imstead of him so shemakes it clear by making it kh and Sh sooo sweet lol

Part 15: lol again shaan is irritated at everyone except him knowing where/ what khanak is up to. But upon seeing her and her sitting next to him he forgets everything and relaxes again and manages to share a joke with her on sending out a missing persons report lol, clearly the seed of love has been planted.

Wow even khanak must be feeling things for him now as she went and brought him a kurta, and you can see how happy he feels at this little gesture/gift. Lol he wants her to call him by his name, I guess this will show less formality and more apna pan hopw cute I too want her to start calling him shaan.

Saaz im loving this ff will read the last 2 parts (16 and 17) soon and comment

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww nice update with shaan rushing to be with her and telling tina clearly 😊
that one simple msg " aap ne khana kaaya" changed  all  his plans 😊good imagination
loved their one week of marriage  completion part Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THANKS TO EVERYONE ESPECIALLY

@ Shal: Aww cutie..yes, god bless them indeed..

@ Chris: sometimes ..actually most times..circumstances and people around us change us..or will us to change..your values and convinctions determine whether you shall rise to the occasion or not..I am trying to show Shaan as a guy with a pristine set of values and convictions..hence also a peep into his family beliefs through the book..

@Roopa: Yes..that is so a guy thing..esp the overbearing engineer type..hehehe

@ Purvi: thanks sweetie..hope you like the next part..apna birthday gift samajh lena..happy birthday dearie

@ Purvi: So he did..yep..yep..and hmm..hope you like the next part..dinner hai aur candle light ..ahem almost..

@Lana: She is just not a responsibility but a part of his life now, a part of his very existence!!..love how you put that out there..now lets hope he reels her in..

@ Vandoo meri bandhoo: when you are poetic na..it kills me..really does..thank re

@ deepa: Haila..you are actually emotional..I am touched you are touched..as for friends like Shaan for all the Suraj's..well IMO it shall always take TWO to tango..

@If-Rida: yep..only non poona supporter..I think slowly Ramani seems to be coming into your camp..loved reading your comments..too cute..thanks so much re

@ Souma: Suraj never heard her sing or play because she was always his...They say the true nature of a person comes to the fore in the eye of the storm..Shaan is getting to see this side of hers and is falling in love with the real woman..so beautifully put..dil khush kar diya..your analysis..come often re..your comments make my heart smile..and to think you read it again and again..haila..maar daala..you hit the nail on its head with Khanak's feelings..

@ Neha: Love you for loving it..thanks re

@Jyothi: Its funny isn't it..everyone says take it slow..now everyone says wow..they have come a long way..ehehe…thanks so much

@Gaayu: Hmm..the book..shall come up at the opportune moment..shall check out your link soon

@ Varsha: Yep…mystery over..hope it was worth it..

@ Ujjwala: THANKS SO MUCH..your comments made my day..hope you like the nextupdate too

@ Minnu: Thanks dear

@Ramani: I hope the next part meets all of your expectations and answers all the questions and doubts..I love that you have followed this journey so closely..I and this shanak shall forever be indebted..

@ Vat: See..Tina came becos you wanted..hehehe..then you dissap..so made her into a small prob..hehehehe.. come by when you can..thanks so much re

@Rafia: My dearest dear..loved loved loved how patiently you have gone through and commented on every part..you are a true gem of a reader..really are..thanks so much

@ Soni4eva: thanks re

@Krithika: thanks so much

@ Shriya: Kiskee imagination ki tareef ho rahee hai?? Khanak??

ALL THOSE WHO PRESSED LIKE: yaar..next time..please..you know what!!!

Next part coming up..

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Part 18

Thursday 10:30pm..Room 201

Khanak: Oh Ho..ab rice aur dal cook hone mei time lagega na..

Shaan: Kitna time? Mujhe bhook lagee hai..

Khanak: Aap nahake aane walle the na..so go..

Shaan: Nope..I am going to eat first..

Khanak: arrey tarka masala khatam ho gaya..need to buy some..

Shaan: Right now????

Khanak: No..baba..later..tomorrow..!

Shaan: Tomorrow dinner at Tripathi's house..you know that right..?

Khanak: Yes, Madam sent me an email..Shreela Madam also said she needs to talk to us tomorrow ..

Shaan:  Uff..what does she want..???

Khanak: Pata nahin..

Shaan: Anyway dinner better be good..Karthik tho upwaas kar raha hai do din se..

Khanak: (laughs): My friend Pooja thinks he is a riot..

Shaan: Can't believe how he was flirting with her..

Khanak: She is a married woman..and a good sport..

Shaan: His heart broke when she told him she was married..

Khanak: All drama..mujhe lagta hai..he already likes someone..

Shaan: Kaun Karthik?? Impossible..

Khanak: Ban gayee khichdee..Huh! Huh! Pehle haath dhoke aayiye..

Shaan: Uff..tum kitni strict ho yaar..

They sit at the table in the enclave..and eat from two saucers..with plastic spoons..

Friday 1:50am..Room 201

It is extremely dark in the room..except for the street light that casts a small light through the single window from the pantry enclave..it is dark and it is silent..the fan had stopped whirring for awhile now..the only sounds are the ones from outside the room..doors opening, boys complaining, someone yelling for watchman uncle, crickets chirping and frogs from the lake croaking..and inside the room..we can hear voices..

Her: Suniye..Suniye..

His: Hmm..

Her: light chalee gayee..hai na?

His: Yes..I noticed..

Her: (sits up and whines): it is so hot

His: Yep..noticed that too..

Her: (gets off the bed and bumps her foot): Ouch..

His: Ouch..me too..

Her: twas you..?

His: Yep..got up to open the door..get some air..

Her: Why is it so noisy?

His: You are way to close to my ear..

Her: Sorry..

His: Now..stay put..I am opening the door..

Her: (whispers): Ok..

She catches the light in the enclave..moves closer to it..He returns from the door..

Her: Ouch!

His: I said, stay put..

Her: (complaining):  You did not open the door..

His: No..all the guys are outside..making their way to the terrace..

Her: Oh..ok..are there candles around?

His: I think in that box over the table..

Her: Ok

His hand stretches..has breezed over her..he felt something soft..

His: I am sorry..

Her: Relax..twas my shoulder..

His: hmm..

Her: (runs her hands over the table despite having some light through the window): can't find them..where is the box?..

He spots her faintly through the light in the enclave..she shifting her hair behind her ear and her bangle makes a tingling sound when it hits the table while trying to figure out the location of the box..the sight lasts all of 40 seconds..because she turns..

Khanak: Shaantanu!!..suniye na..box kahan hai..??

Khanak: (whispered laugh): Now, that's my elbow..

Khanak: (softer): And..thats my neck..

He kisses her lightly..just near her lips..the kiss lasts for less than a minute..and he moves his lips away from the spot ..

Shaan (whispers into her mouth): Please tell me..that was neither your neck nor your elbow..

Khanak: (very softly..bending her head..his lips touching her hair..): Nor my shoulder..

The fan starts whirring again..there is a lot of yelping outside the room..Khanak pushes Shaan a bit..and goes and climbs on her bed..under the covers..Shaan smiles and gets back onto his bed..

Shaan: Good night, Khanak..

Khanak: (softly into the blanket): Jee..Good morning..

Shaan: (smiles..looks at her back): Hmm..

--

kal bhi to kuchh aisa hi huaa thaa
neend mein phir tum ne jo chhuaa thaa

--

Review Mandatory

--

Next Part- Page 94

Edited by saaaz - 12 years ago
Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful... gosh I'm in love with this Shaantanu!! Guess the mechie mechie bonding!!

I owe you a big review on the earlier parts...

Haiii.. the powercut was perfect.. and the rejoice when the power is back reminded me of what we used to do as kids...

And  the way the kiss came into the picture.. seriously only you can bring out such a beautiful scene from such an situation!!
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Pyaar ko...Ho jaane do..
Pyaar mein...Khoo jaane do..
Aitbaar..kiska hai...
Intezaar kiskaa hai...
Abhi na hua toh phir...
Kabhi nahi kabhi nahi !!
Pyaar ko...Ho jaane do..

It was Lovelyyy !!! Soo simple...Soo cuteee...!
There is soo much comfort level there...its sooo peaceful and easy...as if they have known each other for years and not just a week...Sooo few words...conveying soo much !!
The only word is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L...
The first near kiss...Sooo subtly done...no drumming hearts...no quickening of breaths...but yet sooo cute...it sent a tingling sensation all over...It was sooo well timed and well written to take the story forward...Their satisfaction being soo evident and their acceptance of each other sooo marked...The first rush of Innocent Love !!!😳😳😳 The first time she took his name😳😳😳 She deserved the reward...and he got his reward with her saying his name...

Its Amazing how you can speak right to my heart..
Without saying a word...U can light up the dark...
Try as I may...I can NEVER explain..
What I hear...when you dont say a thing...

The smile on your face..
Lets me know that you need me..
Therez a truth in your eyes...
Saying you'll never leave me...

The touch of your hand...
Says you'll catch me...
Wherever I fall...
You say it best...
When you say nothing at all...

Adorable tha re...! Need I say...I cant wait for the next part...I cant wait for them to go to Pune...Saaz ...plz re...Bike pe jaane de na...Jeep me wo baat kaha...Bike me baar baar break toh laga sakte hain na...Pllzz re...therez sumthing sooo romantic about long distance bike rides...kuch kar...Main baat karti hu PM se...Ek din ke liye highway pe bikes allow kar denge woπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or let them go by the old route😳😳 Ya phir...let everyone else go by the jeep and SHANAK can come by the bike alone...coz jeep me itni jagah nahi thiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Tu kar sakti hai maate...kuch kar !!πŸ˜†

CONTINUE SOON !!

Luv,
Vandu😳
Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

andhere mey romance.they kissed,how sexy.